SA CHIC HAIR Reviews

4 | Elmwood Park, NJ

4 Reviews for SA CHIC HAIR

Joanne · Married on 08/28/2010

Andrea (hairstylist) and Elena (make-up artist) made me look radiant on my wedding day. I did not have a celebrity photo to show to them, but I described to them how I wanted to have a romantic and simple look. They transformed me beyond my imagination. Thank you so much for your talent and making my mom and sisters look beautiful

Sent on 09/14/2010

Lisa · Married on 07/31/2010

SA Chic Hair was amazing! From our trial to the wedding day, everything was handled in a professional manner. Andrea and her assistant made everything easy for me and my bridal party. There were 11 girls getting their hair done the morning of my wedding day, including me. They came right to my hotel room and began working immediately. Everyone including myself were impressed with their work and styling. Everyone was happy with their hair and even happier that it stayed put the whole day into the evening! The best thing about using SA CHIC HAIR was that they not only provided excellent services but they were fun to be with! Everyone had such a nice morning "getting ready". I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding day or any other special event.

Sent on 09/25/2010
  • W

Clara · Married on 07/11/2010

It was a pleasure having you create such an gorgeous do for my very special day. Everyone was complimenting my hair and the bridal party and I couldnt help but rant and rave how amazing you were and how your. Your suggestions and input helped finish create the perfect picture I had for me Wedding Day. Thank you again and you will be highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2010

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2010

Andrea is WONDERFUL! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she did all of our hair and she made us look amazing! I gave her a picture and she did exactly what i wanted. My hair lasted all night, the wedding was on a yacht and throughout the night and all the wind I still had my beautiful soft curls when walking off the boat. Im now using her for my wedding :)

Sent on 09/07/2010