S18 Photography Reviews

2 | Sewell, NJ

2 Reviews for S18 Photography

• User6019988 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved having S18 Photography capture our wedding day! They were extremely professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. Each step of the way they guided us so we knew when our big day arrive, everything was taken care of! Thank you Fred and Katie!

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

Mine and my husbands wedding, recently was the first ever wedding shoot for S18 Photography and I knew from the beginning that they would do just fine! Having seen their previous work I had full faith in both of the photographers and even more-so after they produced my husband and my engagement photos. They were incredibly easy to work with, very speedy in getting pictures posted as well as getting prints mailed to us, and extremely reasonably priced. I truly can't thank them enough for helping my husband and I document one of the most monumental times in our lives and I look forward to working with them again in the future, perhaps when we decide to start a family some day.

Sent on 01/08/2013