S&S Limousine Reviews

64 | Le Roy, NY

64 Reviews for S&S Limousine

• Nicoled327

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

We had a limo bus for our wedding that transported the bridal party and then went back and ran trips to bring our guest from the church to the reception. It was the best thing we did. All our guest loved to be shuttled and not have to drink and drive. Our driver was fantastic and got the trips done quickly

Sent on 11/29/2014

Eddie · Married on 06/15/2014

S&S made our special day great. I would never use another limo service again. You can't go wrong with S&S!

Sent on 03/26/2015

I was very pleased with our experience with S & S Limo. We booked them for our June wedding and from the start they were very professional. Before the wedding we went over all the details for the day. The day of the wedding, the limo arrived to pick up the wedding party and arrived on time. Granted our wedding ceremony & reception were very closeby, they did not get lost and everything went smoothly. Our limo driver was very friendly and was very helpful in getting me (the bride) in and out of the vehicle without getting my dress dirty. He was very patient with us when we stopped at different locations for pictures. He even helped stop traffic! It was a pleasure working with him. I thought he was very friendly but professional and would definitely book S & S again.

Sent on 06/18/2014

We are vey happy we chose to go with S&S. The limo driver was really nice and accomodating. He made the ride comfortable and he was easy to talk to. He also coordinated details comfortably between the photographer and the wedding party. Overall a great experience and we would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 11/14/2013

We rented 3 party buses from S&S and we had a great experience with them. They were very knowledgeable and were able to get all 3 buses where they needed to go on time. From picking us up to go to the church to picking us up at the end of the night at the reception and bringing everyone home, they were punctual and professional. Our driver even helped us carry on some of the centerpieces at the end of the night. He introduced himself at the beginning of the day and told us to let him know if we needed any help with anything. What a gentleman! The buses were immaculate and the radio and A/C worked perfectly. We had an amazing experience with the company and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Thanks S&S!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Beth · Married on 08/17/2013

On time, great driver, great limo bus. S and s was helpful and organized. They were great! Nothing bad to say at all.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2012

Nice vehicles and great customer service. Would use in the future for sure!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Kristina · Married on 07/06/2012

They were awesome! The limo driver was early, but didn't charge us extra. He just wanted to make sure we got to the church on time. He drove us to 3 picture locations and all was in a great time. I wasn't late for anything and he was very friendly. He even joined in the fun of singing on the was to the reception. Great company and lovely prices. i got my price at a bridal show so it was much cheaper than if I called them.

Sent on 11/09/2012
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 12/10/2011

This limo service was great!! They were prompt courteous and friendly. The limo itself was clean and very spacious. The very best part was the special seat for the bride and her dress so no one steps on it!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Denise · Married on 11/12/2011

I was concerned booking a limo company outside of the Syracuse area for our wedding, but S&S limo was there on time, knew the directions to all of our locations, and met all of our expectations. Regardless of where you're getting married, S&S is a great limo company whose prices beat most of their competitors. The party bus that we rented was easy to get in and out of and carried all 17 of us to various locations on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/04/2010

Brett was an AWESOME driver, he was friendly, outgoing and most importantly ON TIME!! He was so nice and accomodating and if I ever needed a limo service again, I would absolutely book him!! Our Escalade was awesome as well!! THANK YOU so much for everything!!

Sent on 09/13/2010
  • mommyof2

danielle · Married on 08/21/2010

S&S was easy to work with and affordable. Our driver was on-time and friendly. He was willing to make additional stops that were not part of the orginal plan. They are far from me but were willing to do everything over the phone and through fax. They have a website that shows the limos and ours looked just as it did in the picture! Very happy with S&S!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Carrie · Married on 08/16/2008

Worked out great! They were on time and the limo was great!

Sent on 08/31/2008

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2006

They have a WIDE selection of fleets, very unique I may add as well. We had a stretch dodge durango. The limo was clean, the driver was very courteous and right on time. Overall - it was a great choice and if I needed to use a limo service again, I would definitely give them a call.

Sent on 04/03/2008

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

Love S &S. We used them on recommendation from another friend who used them for their wedding. So happy we did. We got a great deal. Our driver's name was Dee. He was awesome! So nice and friendly. He drove us all around during pictures and never once complained. He helped us get out every time which is nice with my big dress! We even went out to the bars after our reception and he gladly drove us!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Erin · Married on 08/27/2010

We used this vendor for the wedding day and also a wine tour of the Finger Lakes region a few days later. They were wonderful in every way. Its expensive, but all limosine services are and I'd rather give my business to S&S now that I know the kind of quality service I can expect. They were on time, friendly and went above and beyond to be helpful.

Sent on 09/25/2010

Leah · Married on 08/06/2010

S&S was the limo service that my bridesmaids booked for my bachelorette party. I must say that it was the most incredible experience. From what I understand about the booking process, it was very simply and the price was extremely reasonable. The drive that we had, whose name was Larry, was completely awesome. He made sure we went to every single place that we wanted. He even stopped at the local fountains to ask if we wanted to take any pictures in front of them. He even took all of the pictures so that all the girls could be in them! He made sure every girl got into the bar okay and that everyone was in the limo before departing from each location. In addition, he even walked around with one of the girls who felt sick! He was extremely professional and the limo was extremely clean...perfect! I would highly recommend their services for any event!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Krista · Married on 08/28/2009

Ordered a limo coach and shuttle for our wedding guests and was very pleased. I compaired prices of every other company around and they were by far the best!

Sent on 12/27/2009

Dave · Married on 05/19/2018

S&S was great – they were very affordable compared to other vendors. We used them for both the bachelorette wine tour and wedding day. The staff was professional and very well-organized. The driver arrived on time and the limo was newer and in great condition. They have a large fleet available, which was great for us, since we got married during wedding/prom season.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Brian · event on 03/08/2015

SS made my bday perfect. The driver was awesome and was spot on when we were ready to go. I would recommend SS, and there office staff was easy to work with when Limo Bus was booked

Sent on 03/28/2015

I have used S&S many times and highly recommend them. The limo's are always pristine and the drivers are prompt and professional

Sent on 03/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/21/2013

We have used Josh as a limousine driver for several events and have been more than pleased with his service. He is professional, but fun and always goes with the flow. It poured on our wedding day and Josh did everything he could to keep us dry!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

I have always used S&S limo...for wine tours, birthdays and now for my wedding. The driver was great, very professional and friendly...and very courteous. I believe his name was Trey! However, when I had called to make the reservation, the woman that answered the phone was rude, short, and very unfriendly. If this had been my first experience with S&S, I probably would not have reserved considering how rude she was. But after all was said and done, I am glad that I did not let this one person ruin my experience with S&S because the driver made up for it!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 07/25/2009

They have a great selection of limos and the limo driver we had was hilarious. Great company to deal with.

Sent on 08/19/2009

john · Married on 05/05/2009

there definitley a lot to chose from, quite hard to make my decision. We had a stretch hummer, hell yeah. The limo was clean, the driver was very courteous and right on time, very nice, and took orders. Overall - it was a great choice and if I needed to use a limo service again, I would definitely give them a call.
    They were cheaper than my brothers wedding and S&S was the cheapest by far.

Sent on 05/21/2009