S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

77 | Center Valley, PA

77 Reviews for S.R. WeddingStory

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2012

We found Sam on a wedding website and loved his "classic" style.We called him and were able to set up an interview only a few days later.
    We learned Sam isn't only a great photographer but a talented artist as well . Part of his package was that he puts together your wedding book the way he see's it and we absolutly LOVED how he did ours. It was the extra touches he put in it that my husband and I would have never thought of if we were picking the pictures ourselves.As quick as the day went for us he was able to capture every single special moment. We also had him do an engagement session for us and seeing the results of those was how we knew we had made a great choice choosing him.
    Sam has a great personality and was very fun to work and we would highly reccommend him for anyone planning their wedding!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • anmelis

Anmelis · Married on 06/15/2012

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Sam for both our Engagement shots and the day of our wedding. Aside from the SPECTACULAR pictures, he is a pleasure to work with. He is an amazing photographer who is very flexible, professional, and his turn around time is truly incomparable. We would not hesitate to have Sam as our photographer for any upcoming event!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2012

We met Sam at a Bridal show (had a blast) and after we saw his work, we were positive he's exactly whom we have been looking for. He provided excellent communication e-mail, phone, and house visits. We have met several photographers and none were as passionate or professional like Sam. He spent the whole day with the Bridal party; morning and well into the night....he has such a great sense of humor and personality. We had a little issue with my uncle (family photographer wanting to take pics for his profession) and Sam handled the situation discreetly making sure my wedding went smoothly! The bridal party and family thought Sam was not only professional but tons of fun, like my husband would say "Sam's the MAN"!! It was such an honor to meet a great guy like Sam.....we are very blessed because of his work and talent. Thank you sooooo much! Happy thanksgiving and Christmas from our family to yours

Sent on 11/19/2012

Jess · Married on 05/28/2012

Sam was awesome to work with! He was so accommodating and had such creative ideas. Our album and photographs are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

Sam is an excellent photographer and took amazing pictures at our wedding. He showed up earlier in the morning than I asked him and stayed until the end of the reception. He is extremely professional and did everything he could to make us happy. We couldn't be more pleased with everything we received. The album is beautiful and will be treasured for life. I recommended him to one of my best friends for her wedding, and look forward to sharing her day with Sam in the very near future. My husband and I highly recommend Sam for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Sam was excellent. He takes great pride in his work and did an excellent job for a very fair price.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Betsy · Married on 05/04/2012

I do not even know where to begin with this review. Sam Rodriguez is truly one of the top photographers in the country and certainly the best photographer I'm the north east.  Sam's professionalism is beyond anyone I have met throughout my wedding journey, and his quality and uniqueness of his work exceeds every other photographer out there! Not only did we use Sam as our wedding photographer, but he included our engagement session with our package. The engagement photo session on the boardwalk was a total blast! Our engagement photos have went viral, and now became the face of Morey's Pier in Wildwood, New Jersey where the photos were taken. Sam made my husband and I feel so comfortable and natural that we forgot the camera was even there! He also drove 3 hours out of his way, through the busy shore traffic just for our photo session. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, our wedding photos exceeded our every expectation! Less than two weeks after the wedding, we were in shock to see all 500 of our wedding photos! We could not believe that Sam was able to do such an incredible, meticulous job editing our photos in such a short period of time! Less than 2 months after our wedding, our wedding album, proofs in custom box, cd in custom case, and an extra surprise gift photo book from Sam arrived! Everyone who has seen our photos and albums cannot believe how unique and high quality Sam's photos are! The layout of our wedding album was so distinctively "us" that it really made me realize that Sam truly took the time to get to know me and my husband on a personal basis, not just as a business relationship. I really could go on, and on for hours about how Sam Rodriguez truly is "the" photographer you need to tell your story, but I think the best thing to do is check out his portfolio and let his work speak for itself! Look no further... you will never find a better photography company than SRWedding Story!

Sam, we are looking forward to have you tell our story throughout our many exciting adventures to come!

With thanks & love,
    Joseph & Betsy Kohler

Sent on 07/08/2012

Guillermo · Married on 04/29/2012

A few minutes into my initial meeting with Sam, I knew that he was going to be my photographer. I had already found his work from my sisters wedding on his website and I wanted those modern, unique, GQ, DECACHE photos.

Sam blew us away with the photos. They were just like we wanted them official. He has an amazing eye and perspective. He was also so fun to work with on the day of.

You only have one chance to capture those moments on your wedding day, make sure you get Sam and your photos will be able to look back and enjoy the day all over again.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2011

His work was AMAZING!! Highly recommended. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Marcio · Married on 10/08/2011

Sam did a great job he was friendly did everything he said he would and pictures came out perfect!!! He is a great photographer would recommend him to anyone getting married or just looking for a great photographer. He is great at what he does and would definitely book him for future events i may have

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jen · Married on 09/10/2011

Sam is a fantastic photographer. We purchased a very reasonably priced package, and could not be happier with everything we received. Sam was there early Saturday morning to spend the whole day capturing the wedding preparations. He got along great with all of our friends and family, everyone loved him. The book he created for us is beautiful and unique, and I am so proud to show it off. I would recommend Sam to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2011

Thankfully, Sam was available to us on short notice and shared our excitement as the big day grew near .The packages he offered were great and the presentation was delightful! He provided an excellent energy during our engagement session and brought out the best in all our photos. Never losing contact with us up to the wedding, he instantly became part of the family when he arrived and mingled with all the guests snapping pricless pictures all night. He was never in the way yet seemed to be everywhere at all the right moments! The photos arrived quickly and what we recieved exceeded our expectations. Our friends and family agree that Sam comes highly recommended! We look forward to working with Sam in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sera · Married on 06/18/2011

We researched many photographer's websites before we fell in love with the timelessness and natural look of Sam Rodriguez's work. We met him at a bridal expo and were instantly impressed by the attention he gave as we explained our vision of our big day.

Unlike other pompous photographers at the show, Sam was not arrogant, but proud of his work. It was obvious that 1) he loves to tell stories with his photography and 2) he loves to make people happy.

It was easy to work with Sam--nothing complicated whatsoever. He was unobtrusive and kind to all our guests.

As for the pictures... they speak for themselves really-a perfect blend of photojournalism and art. We love Sam's work and it re-tells our story exactly the way we remember it, every time. We are very grateful for all his hard work during, and after, our wedding. THANK YOU SAM!

P.s. - We would recommend S. R. Wedding Story to all our friends and family and in fact-we did! My brother will have his unique story told by Sam in November. Can't wait to see it!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Matt T. · Married on 04/16/2011

For our wedding day we knew we were looking for a great photographer to take our pictures because we knew that these pictures would be the things we would look at for the rest of our lives. We had gone to our friends wedding in September of 2010 and we meet Sam with SR Weddingstory and from the beginning of the day to the end of the night Sam was such a great guy very friendly made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. We then looked into Sam once we started planning our wedding and we knew that we wanted him to tell the story of our wedding with his pictures. We meet with him to settle everything and we had the best feeling that he was going to be it because he looked at me and said the highlight of my day is when the bride and her girls are getting ready! Which we were looking for photos of that too cause its something we both don’t get to share together. Now we can have that part of our wedding day to keep forever also. Sam has an artistic angle in his work and it was just what we were looking for and with that we knew we had made the right decision. Our wedding was supposed to be outside but due to the monsoon rain that day we were forced to move inside. Sam stayed calm and did his best to get as many great pictures as possible he even agreed to do a few outdoor rain photos to really embrace what kind of day our wedding day was. He is very passionate about what he does and it shows in the photos he takes we would highly recommend SR Weddingstory to any one! Tamara & Matt Tirpak

Sent on 07/19/2011

Nancy · Married on 02/27/2011

Words can't really describe how awesome Sam was as our photographer. He is great at what he does. Having our wedding at the end of February meant a pretty boring and dead landscape. My wife and I were worried about how the pictures would come out because of that, but Sam told us there was nothing to worry about that he had it all figured out. He was highly recommended by my sister and a friend of my sister's so I felt confident that I could rely on him. We chose for the pictures to be at a nearby park and Sam had the coolest ideas I must say. Everyone liked him and enjoyed taking pictures. The outcome of the pictures were fantastic I was amazed with his ideas and how great they came out. I'm very camera shy and uncomfortable around picture taking yet I looked natural in all of them... needless to say my wife looked amazing! Aside from how skillful he is, Sam is a great person to be around. We had a great time at the wedding, shared many laughs... and drinks and had a great time. I've already recommended him to my friend and he's looking forward to having Sam as his photographer. I will recommend him every chance I get.

Sent on 04/11/2011

James · Married on 01/15/2011

Best Photographer Ever!! Glad I picked him! Sam is on time, thorough, has a great artistic eye, thinks about the photos he's taking (very straticgic now looking at the results), is well capable of producing an album and shots you'll absolutely love (but allows for your input within the process if you'd like a change or modification), communicates well and is extremely professional but he has fun at the same time.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Katie · Married on 09/17/2010

SR wedding story will without a doubt make your wedding the best day EVER!!! they were with me the entire day capturing every moment. they are inobtrusive, letting the moments happen and unfold naturally rather than forcing you into a million posed and fake shots. the pictures came out amazing.
    even in large family shots, which at past weddings, i have seen take hours, took them mere minutes. it was really incredible!
    i would book them again without hesitation. Contact them for your wedding, you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2010

SRWedding Story was referred to us by a friend who spoke very highly of them. SRWedding Story met those expectations and definetly exceeded ours! They truely made our wedding day a day to remember and we can do so by looking at the beautiful pictures that were taken. I would highly recommend SRWedding Story to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Carla · Married on 06/11/2010

Sam did my wedding a few months ago and he did an amazing job. Our wedding album was absolutely beautiful!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you are thinking about a photographer Sam is the best you will ever get.

Sent on 01/06/2012
  • F

Mabeline · Married on 03/13/2010

I just received my wedding album, we are very delighted and happy with the final product. We had a blast with Samuel, and the turn around time of his work was quick in comparison with other photographers that my friends worked with.
    And he truly did tell a story with our wedding album. Thanks Sam!!!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Sharon · Married on 10/03/2009

HIGHLY recommend this photographer you MUST book him if you’re looking for the best!!! He delivers exactly what he promises in a timely manner.
    There was so much to worry about on our wedding day, I can honestly say my photographer was not one of them. From the initial consultation to the final product, this photographer has excelled all of our expectations. He really does have a vision when taking his magazine type photographs and brings your wedding to life through them. We have convinced all of our friends that are getting married to book him and all of them have raved about him once they see their pictures. In the end all you have is memories and SRWedding Story really does tell it exactly how it happened through photographs.
    We have continued to use him for our family portraits and are pleased with the result each and every time!! Thanks for making our day unforgettable and look forward to continue working with you to capture each special event in our lives.

Sent on 03/21/2010

Cristhiam · Married on 09/26/2009

He's very creative, you can trust that you will pictures that you will treasure forever.

Sent on 03/04/2010

My husband and I hired S.R. Wedding Story (Sam Rodriguez) for our wedding in August 2015. From our very first meeting with Sam we had a great feeling. He is very friendly and is extremely interested in showing couple's personal wedding story's. Sam was with us throughout the whole wedding day, and even drove me to my makeup appointment! Also, Sam was constantly on the move during our wedding just clicking away which was great since he never skipped a beat. The only issue we had was that we were given a time frame of 4-6 months and did not receive them until almost 8 months. However, when we contacted Sam with our concerns, he was extremely apologetic and reassured us that everything would be arriving sooner than later. Also, Sam upgraded our photo package for free since we were concerned. When we finally did receive our photos, photo-book, and personalized wooden USB drive, everything was stunning. Sam truly captured every pivotal moment of our wedding and was sure to include our family members which was extremely important to us. Sam is an incredibly talented photographer with a very creative perspective on things. We love, love, love our pictures and the quality of the photo-book and personalized wooden USB drive is amazing! We are so happy we went with Sam, and would definitely hire him in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Ginger · Married on 08/11/2012

Sam is awesome! His work is very creative and your album will be a unique story of your wedding. Sam was amazing on the day of our wedding. Everyone loved Sam and we were all so comfortable with him. He showed up early and even offered to Bring coffee:) Sam really captured the love and happiness of our special day. I had a unique situation with having to wear a boot under my dress due to an injury. Sam did an amazing job with taking pictures so it was not crazy obvious, but still included some great shots of that sucker since it was still a party of our story and it neede to be in a few pics. I would def. recommend Sam!!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2011

Sam did a really fantastic job of getting great shots with minimal interruption to our day. We had a lot of fun with him and our photos turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2011