S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

77 | Center Valley, PA

77 Reviews for S.R. WeddingStory

Sam photographed my wedding this past wedding and I honestly can not speak highly enough of him!!! He was the first vendor I booked for my whole wedding. I had been stalking his work online for some time and then met him at an open house. I was planning on booking him just based on his work alone but then I met him and could not be more pleased at how awesome he was in person. He was so fun and fit in with all of us so well. I truly enjoyed having him with me the day of the wedding while getting ready!! He was so relaxed with all of us and really had a calming effect on me, as well. He had beautiful ideas for pictures and did not make us do anything cheesy. My husband really appreciated how he was efficient and didn't make us spend a ton of time doing poses since our cocktail hour was being held while we took our formal shots. I'm sure he would accommodate every bride's wishes for how many formal shots to take but he was very receptive to our desire to focus more on "action" shots. I was also so impressed about how he was "everywhere" during our reception. At one point my husband's friends lifted him and I into the air and I look up to see that Sam has sprinted up the stairs to take an action shot from above the scene. He is truly a joy to work with and from the preview of the shots he took, I am sure we will be beyond pleased with the final product. I absolutely HIGHLY recommend Sam!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lisandra · Married on 05/17/2014

Hiring Sam was the absolute best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the moment I saw his photos I knew I had to book him. My husband and I flew to NYC for a weekend for our engagement photo shoot and had the best time ever. Sam made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day as we went to many different parts of the city. He knew exactly where to take us and how to make us feel as if there was no camera around. The quality and time that he spent with us was priceless.

One year later, Sam flew to Florida for our wedding. It was truly a fairy tale and he was there to capture each and every moment. He was very attentive to our family needs and the specific shots that we wanted. When received our prints and album we were in tears! Everything was perfect and I would recommend Sam to any bride looking for an amazing, caring and fun photographer. His passion for photography shines through in his work!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Rima · Married on 03/29/2014

Great job on the wedding photos!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Cali · Married on 03/15/2014

From consultation to the finished product, Sam did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. Family and friends LOVED the pictures and he was very fun to work with. Thanks Sam!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2014

You were AMAZING! thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Anne · Married on 12/14/2013

Sam was absolutely amazing!! When we first met with him, just looking at his work, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our special day! When we had our engagement session, Sam was fun and easy to get along with, and made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of the wedding, he spent the whole day with us and fit right in with our group. Just catching a few glimpses of the shots he got that day, I know that our final results will be incredible! Sam was fun, energetic, and creative, and everyone at our reception was impressed with him! I have recommended him to others, and I will definitely continue to do so!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Carlin · Married on 10/19/2013

Sam was by far the best photographer that we could have chosen for our wedding. He not only had taken exceptional photos from our engagement session but as well as our wedding. Every single relative and friend that has seen our photos has said that they are the best pictures from a wedding that they have seen. He captured each moment perfectly - from getting ready, to walking down the isle, to saying our goodbyes to our guests.

He was at my house over an hour before we requested him which I ended up being so thankful for because their are so many moments that occurred that I most likely would not have remembered if he was not there (trust me - your wedding day flies by). He made both myself and all of my bridesmaids feel so comfortable the entire time which created such natural pictures.

No matter what time I would send Sam an email in regards to when we would receive our pictures he would respond almost immediately, not only for receiving the website to look at our pictures but in regards to our album - which brings me to my next point... the album that Sam designed is by far the most beautiful album that I have ever seen from a wedding. He has done such an amazing job with our wedding photos that I have referred him to every person that I know that has gotten engaged.

5 stars is not enough for every single category - he went above and beyond what my husband and I could have ever imagined. We cannot thank Sam enough.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

Sam was amazing! He was there from early in the morning and late into the night. He captured every great moment of our wedding. Everyone at the wedding expressed how he "felt like part of the family." He joined in on all the fun as well as told the story of our wedding. He didn't miss a shot and he didn't get in the way of us having fun at our own wedding. He just let us be us. There was no pausing for a photo because he was so on top of it.
    His pictures were unique and very well executed. I have looked at a lot of his work prior and I didn't feel as if any picture was the same from any wedding. He has the "it" factor. He really just made the day go smoothly and I didn't feel rushed getting pictures.
    Our engagement session was so much fun! That is when I realized how great a photographer he was because he loves his job and isn't afraid to show it. Our engagements came out beautiful, yet fun and wild!
    I just received my wedding album in a timely fashion and we are completely in love. Everyone states "This is such a different wedding album." I like how he wasn't traditional. But he did listen to everything I wanted.
    He was great. I will definitely hire him again once the babies start to come to get our maternity photos.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Could not have imagined our albums and pictures could turn out so beautiful!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2013

Sam is awesome!!! From the moment we sat down with him I knew he was going to do an amazing job!! He did a wonderful job on our engagement shots and out surpassed my every expectation with our wedding day photos!! He captured moments and not just pictures!!! Besides being an amazing photographer he is a great person and makes getting your picture taken a million times enjoyable and comfortable!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2013

We loved having Sam as our wedding photographer. He was easy to work with/ make plans with, and took perfect pictures. He was able to capture the night without too many posed pictures, which is exactly what we wanted. He had a great eye for spots around our venue for pictures. The value of the package we got was also very good, the album is beautiful and he put it all together for us! Everyone has raved about my wedding pictures and Sam! We recommend him hands down.

Sent on 02/27/2014

May · Married on 09/15/2013

Sam was amazing to work with. His quality of work is absolutely beautiful. He is extremely professional and very personable, he made everyone at my wedding comfortable in front of the camera. He was funny, witty, on time, and he got the job done. I am soo happy I chose him to work with. The pictures came out perfect.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2013

Sam was everything we could have wanted! He was so personable and engaging from our very first meeting, and his enthusiasm for our event and our venue was so exciting! We had a blast at every shoot (never thought I would be cracking up laughing with my wedding photographer)! He is truly an artist at balancing artistic shots and personal, family shots. I recommend him without hesitation! His prices are extremely reasonable and frankly a bargain for the awesome quality he delivers!!!

S.R. WeddingStory's reply:

Thank You Courtney! Your wedding was truly awesome!!
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/30/2013

One word...Amazing! Sam's work is beyond expectations. He is awesome at what he does and it doesn't hurt that he has a good sense of humor since you are stuck with him for most of the day.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Sam is amazing! He makes you feel super comfortable and helps you enjoy your wedding day. He even travels to meet with you for your consultation. Sam went out of his way to shoot our engagement session at Penn State where we got engaged. He truly has fun while he is shooting and you can see his passion for the Art! My husband and I were so happy that we went with Sam. He did not disappoint us! On our wedding morning, I asked Sam to show up around 10, and he was there way before to make sure he did not miss anything! He even helped clip my eyelash when my friend was terrified to cut it! He is a man of his word and many traits! He is very patient with animals too, which was a huge plus since my rescue dog is afraid of anyone new. He was able to get some adorable pictures of him too! Sam cares about his clients and makes sure the job gets done right. We are excited to hear that friends and family will be booking Sam for future events. Also, once my husband and I decide to start our family, we will defiantly be calling Sam to shoot our first pictures! Don't hesitate to spend the money because you will not be disappointed in the end! Sam is not only talented, but a personable person who wants you to tell your story while capturing the special moments that mean the most to you!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Katharine · Married on 05/19/2013

Sam was wonderful! He really blended in with the evening's events. Several guests asked for his business card for their upcoming event. He worked with us to give us the story of our wedding day. Very professional!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2013

Sam is an absolutely AMAZING photographer, plus a really nice guy. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with him from our first meeting. I was nervous because my husband is kind of shy and doesn't like to get his picture taken, but our photos are incredible! He got so many great photos without being intrusive into our day, most of the time we never even knew he was there! Sam does an engagement shoot in his package price and it was so fun and the pics were absolutely beautiful. We liked him so much we kind of miss him now that it's all over!!

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • User3204902 · 2+ years ago

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for the rating! Sam is truely one of a kind. He is such a talented photographer and captured every special moment of our wedding day. We had a lot of fun doing bridal party shots and our friends and family loved how he was constantly on top of everything going on to make sure he got all the best pictures. He also knows all of the best places to take artistic shots in the local area. Our wedding was in Bethlehem, PA and downtown Bethlehem as well as the historic Bethlehem Steel made for great opportunities for our pictures! I was so incredibly pleased when he surprised us with getting the pictures back to us so quickly, and it is so hard to choose which one will be our Thank You card! They are all amazing and we are so happy on our choice of photographer. No one could have captured our memories the way he did. I recommend Sam / SR Wedding Story to EVERY bride! He is also so flexibile and reachable, when I had questions of where we should go for the pictures I just gave him a call or email and received a response right away. He not only does Lehigh Valley, but all of PA, NJ and NYC, as well as destination weddings!

Sent on 04/18/2013

S.R. WeddingStory's reply:

Thank You Amanda for you nice review! Its was an absolute pleasure to tell your story!
    Your album should arrive shortly : )

Thank You!

Alexia · Married on 12/21/2012

Even though his is my cousin's husband, Sam really keep everything deeply proffesional. It' s not just a photography session day and the best pictures in the most important moments of life but a whole day experience to remember. He will make sure you won't notice he is there so the most natural pictures will come out. When I saw the pictures the "happening" of the most important details and the ones a bride maybe didn't notice is there as if you're watching a video of your wedding/event.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Michael A. · Married on 11/03/2012

Sam did a great job with both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He provided prompt and great service answering all of our questions and concerns about our big day. We have recommended him to many of our friends and look forward to using him hopefully again in the near future!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2012

Great pictures and really great person to be shot by. Sam made all the guests feel completely comfortable while getting some amazing shots! Wish I had known Sam longer so he could have done pictures for me before! Will most definitely be looking for Sam to tell our baby story very soon, I highly recommend him and his amazing work!

• JPulcini

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

We could not be happier with our selection of S.R. Wedding Story as our wedding photographer. Sam was a pleasure to work with - from our initial meeting, the engagement session, and all the way through to receiving our wedding album. He is very easy to get along with and very professional. Somehow Sam got the most amazing pictures of the wedding without us even seeing him on the dance floor taking pictures. He blended in perfectly, yet caputed all of our moments. When we received our wedding album in the mail, which Sam designed, we were able to relive our wedding all over again. The wedding album truly captures the essence of our wedding and is not generic in any way shape or form - it is completely us! Both of our families were very impressed with Sam's work and continue to tell us what a great job he did! We are having such a hard time choosing which pictures to display in our house - but that is only because Sam was able to capture the night so perfectly! We could not be happier with our choice in a wedding photographer. Make sure you check out the pictures on his website - his work truly speaks for itself. And once you receive your wedding pictures you will truly be able to appreciate how he is able to preserve one of the most important days of your life in the photographs. Thank you Sam, for all of your hard-work. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures and the way you were able to perfectly tell OUR STORY!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Sam was awesome!! Our pictures are amazing and he captured every moment of our special day! He was a blast to work with!!!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/09/2012

WOW is the best way to describe the pictures we got from Sam for our September wedding. As an 'older' couple, we really wanted to capture the celebration of love we expected our wedding to encompass. From the garden party theme to the beautiful sun shining down, to the hebrew national hotdogs and the cupcake tiers, to our parents being able to walk us down the aisle...Sam captured ALL OF IT!!!!! He was unobtrusive, professional, and saw the inner beauty in every moment of our most wonderful day. He truly tells the story, not the posed and overdone types of pictures that other photographers think you want, but those moments that brought a tear to the eye. My mother has dementia and most times is blank...but Sam found her twinkle. My groom dancing with his mother and then sharing a private mother son moment..he caught if forever on film. My flower girl looking on with wonder as we cut the cake...beautiful. My sisters grinning that secret smirk at the chuppah...our ring bearer collecting the leftover programs. And my father, my wonderful father as he arrived to give me words of encouragement. THOSE are the moments you want, forever. And I will cherish those moments Sam captured for our life time. Thank you, Sam...from the bottom of our hearts...thank you for allowing us to relive our wonderful day!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Pam · Married on 08/04/2012

Sam,
    I can't even express to you how pleased we are with our wedding pictures. I opened the package this evening and found my self grinning ear to ear as i looked through the album. You did exactly what you promised, you told the whole story of our wedding through the pictures. We look forward to showing off your amazing work. Thank you again, we will cherish these wedding photos forever.

Sent on 01/03/2013