S.K. Photography Reviews

9 | Plano, TX

9 Reviews for S.K. Photography

Annalisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Kate not only has a great eye for photography, but a great heart! I am an artist as well (& singer-songwriter) so I can be particular about certain things. For me it is important for a photographer (or anyone that I work with regarding my image/art) to understand my desire for certain angles or if I have a creative idea, it feels welcomed. Kate is warm spirited and makes you feel comfortable and is super considerate! I was very pleased with our session & I highly recommend her!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

I would definitely give Kate 5/5 all around!! It was more like having fun with a friend than anything. She totally listened to my feedback about the photos and she combined what I and my team were looking for along with her tremendous expertise. Such a smooth, amazing experience!! Definitely use her!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Molly · Married on 01/28/2017

Cannot say better things about Kate! She was fantastic from start to finish. We have a 4 1/2 year old son, and he had the best time working with her! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a FAB photographer in the Dallas area.

Stephen · Married on 12/31/2016

Kate was wonderful to put up with me, my daughter and two dogs. I had no idea how the process of getting first class photography was so supposed to happen. Basically we asked Kate to run with it and she took charge with the politeness of a saint. Big time Kudos.

Sent on 12/16/2016

S.K. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephen! I adore you and your family. Your two dogs added another element and created some really fun candid moments!

L · Married on 12/01/2016

Very professional and friendly. Pictures are not the typical wedding images. More unique and beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Hired Kate for our newborn shoot and we are extremely satisfied with the photos, she was very easy to work with and professional! Our pictures came out beautiful!! Definitely recommend her to capture your special moments

Sent on 06/23/2016

S.K. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I greatly appreciate the feedback and look forward to doing albums in the future for you and your family.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely can't rave about Kate enough! She did a fantastic job on my wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. Kate was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was very punctual on the day of the wedding.

If you decide to hire SK Photography on your big day, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Kate is such a pleasure to work with! She takes the time to understand the types of shots you are looking for, and then helping you to execute them. She makes me feel relaxed and comfortable during the shoots. I feel so lucky to have found a photographer to document these special moments for us.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2013

If you're looking for someone who truly puts their heart and soul into the quality of work you will receive, Book with S.K. Photography! She will have you smiling throughout your entire session.