S H Photography Reviews

28 | Buffalo, NY

28 Reviews for S H Photography

Adam and Sara are so much fun to work with!!!! I can't wait untill our wedding pictures come!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Erica · Married on 10/24/2015

Adam was wonderful to work with. The passion they have for their job really translates to their photos.

Sent on 11/11/2015

We used SH photography for our engagement pictures and they will be doing our wedding pictures soon! Working with them is a breeze and they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures are beautiful and capture our personalities. We would suggest them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2014

Adam Sauerwein provided us with the most beautiful wedding pictures - better than I ever dreamed of! I have showed them to many people and almost every single person says the shots belong in a magazine - everyone is so impressed! Adam was the ultimate professional and all of my wedding guests enjoyed his presence at the wedding and the reception. My guests also really appreciated all the family moments that Adam caught, and the guest group pictures that he took on his own initiative. I would (and will!) recommend Adam to anyone planning a wedding or needing a photographer for any event.

Sent on 09/08/2015

stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

Simply amazing that's all I have to say about sh photography. Sara and Adam really made our day so special and really know how to capture each moment. We are so thankful we went with them of our big day.

Sent on 11/15/2014

camille · Married on 11/09/2013

outstanding! easy to work with, very accomodating - and not the standard - just stand here and we will take snapshots - creative, and the pictures are beautiful... they capture the feeling and the moment.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Sara · Married on 10/26/2013

Sara & Adam were fantastic to work with - I could not say enough good things about having them shoot both our engagement photos and our wedding. They were professional, relaxed, fun, and completely responsive to all of our requests. They catered to our family (who all think they are photographers), never losing patience, and the preview of the photos that we've received so far have been phenomenal! We absolutely loved working with them both to capture the essence of our day, and they did it perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate one minute to recommend Sara & Adam to any friend or family member getting married.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2013

We can't thank SH Photography enough for the beautiful photos taken at our wedding. They captured every special moment and we couldn't be happier with the photos and quality of service. Adam and Sara moved flawlessly with us during our special day; it felt like we were spending the day with two old friends. They offered suggestions for photo ops, but also made our vision a reality. We would highly recommend SH Photography to anyone looking for two very talented and fun loving photographers to share in their wedding day!

XOXO Ashley & Chris Pennell

Sent on 12/04/2013

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2013

We loved Sara and Adam! Wouldn't have changed a THING! What a stressful time with every one trying to direct the photos... Sara and Adam redirected everyone without offending anyone! Our photos turned out better than expected... Especially since I'm mot the most photogenic person. I was VERY pleasantly surprised! 110% recommended

Sent on 08/18/2013

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2012

From when we first met Sara after being thoroughly impressed by what we saw of her work, we knew it was a perfect fit. She is laid back yet professional, and her photography and eye for composition are incomparable. She was easy to work with and made the otherwise cumbersome task of taking pictures so much fun! We are so glad we had Sara and Adam to capture the memories of our big day!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer or better pictures. EXTREMELY HAPPY! :)

Sent on 09/05/2012

Sara was wonderful, truly capturing the feeling, emotion and FUN of our wedding. Sara took the time to really learn about what was important to me that day, even asking if there were photos that I'd like to recreate from my parents or grandparents weddings. She was timely, both in showing up for the event and in the turn-around of our images. I would use Sara again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • User2022127 · 2+ years ago

Our pictures came out beautiful. The photographer was very helpful throughout the day. Took a mixture of candid and posed pictures. She captured the whole day. Throughout the day I didn't even notice pictures were being taken. I would recommend S H Photography to everyone.

Sent on 08/10/2012

diana · Married on 05/27/2012

Sara and Adam were a joy to have with us all day! They were professional yet fun and kept my wedding party posing capturing fabulous shots! would also recommend them to anyone getting married! I will hire them again for baby portraits when that baby comes! Thanks again guys:) Mr. & Mrs. David Trent

Sent on 08/08/2012

Corey · Married on 05/26/2012

I can't speak positively enough about Sara's engagement and wedding photography. My husband and I wanted to employ a photographer with an artistic eye. We don't consider ourselves a traditional couple, and we wanted a photographer who kept it classic and natural with a twist. You'll find very few posed photos in her collection - though if you want them she delivers, and the snapshots are elegant - not corny! She has a gift for capturing the moment - MANY of our friends and family have openly commented on this. Sara is the consummate professional and takes great pride in her work. You will never receive something sloppy; over or under produced. You will have photos that literally cover ALL of the events of your wedding so you can relive the beauty of the day forever.

Sent on 06/08/2012

leah · Married on 11/23/2011

Beautiful pictures!!!!
    I was lucky enough to have someone willing to travel to a destination wedding.
    Thanks for making so many memorable moments for us!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Anne Marie · Married on 09/03/2011

Just as I was getting super stressed with wedding planning and the millions of decisions that come along with it, I found Sara Heidinger Photography. From our first conversation, I knew choosing Sara as our photographer was going to be one of the best wedding decisions I made! Not only is her photography outstanding, but her work ethic, communication, attention to detail and passion for not only her job but for your wedding day are beyond fantastic. From the start of the day to the end of the night, Sara captured every moment with ease – which is pretty impossible dealing with a crazy large Italian family! We were able to fully experience every moment, knowing that Sara was taking care of every photo we wanted as well as the magical hidden moments in between. We all had a lot of fun, and in the end it felt as though Sara was a good friend at our wedding, not just our photographer.

As soon as I hear someone I know is getting married, I immediately tell them to call Sara ASAP! I could not recommend her more, as Sara made sure that our wedding photos - as well as the procession of the entire crazy, beautiful day – were flawless.

And one last note – Sara’s photography of our wedding was so beautiful that they were chosen as a feature in the Fall 2012 Buffalo Wedding magazine! Here is the link: http://issuu.com/weddinginnewyork/docs/buffaloweddingmagazine/65

Sent on 08/13/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2011

Sara is fantastic! She was flexible in order to meet our needs. Her prices were extremely reasonable for the photo package we asked for. All of our guests couldn't say enough about how extremely personable and approachable Sara was. Her pictures are high quality and will not disappoint. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Kate · Married on 07/23/2011

Working with Sara Heidinger was one of the best experiences of our wedding! We were set on working with an independent photographer that was not at the mercy of a big photography house. Sara's work speaks for itself. She is also just wonderful to work with. It felt like a good friend was photographing our special day. I highly reccomend Sara for EVERY bride. Not only did she photograph our wedding, but she did two shoots with our son prior to the wedding...needless to say she will be our familiy photographer for years to come!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Kristine · Married on 02/28/2011

my husband and I were married in lake placid. I was little nervous because there was a storm the day before. But Sara made the trip and was right on time! she captured beautiful pictures that i will treaure for ever.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Derek · Married on 07/17/2010

Sara did an amazing job with our wedding photgraphy. She was very thorough and captured everything we asked. She took some amazing photos both posed, candid and some amazing pictures of the flowers, rings and other details of our wedding that looked like art. She took literally thousands of pictures and at the same time blended in and did not cause a bother or annoyance to our guest. I highly recommend Sara to any couple and would give her a personal referral without a second thought!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Marnie · Married on 04/27/2010

I have used Sara for a few of the most important life events. She has an amazing creative eye and captures the best shots. Everyone has commented on how beautiful the photos were for my wedding, maternity and baby. She also makes you feel extremely comfortable. I have already booked her for my baby's first bday as well!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Jill · Married on 09/08/2007

Sara was amazing to work with!! She flew in from New York to photograph my wedding. She took awesome pictures!!! She got right into the action, up on chairs and what not to get great shots! My wedding album was sent to me in record time and it looked awesome!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2010

Sara is an incredibly talented wedding photographer with tons of experience working with both traditional and modern weddings. She is really easy to work with, eager to meet high expectations and very reliable. All of the prints she has provided me for our wedding are incredible and her attention to details in unprecedented to any other photographer I have ever worked with.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Angela · Married on 10/03/2014

Sara and Adam were SO WONDERFUL to work with. Super professional, and SUPER fun. Adam is such a goof and made us feel so comfortable while getting our pictures snapped! Sara arrived at my parents house just as things were starting to get chaotic and was totally chill. I sent them a "shot request list" a few weeks before the wedding and told them my requests were just suggestions, but they both printed out my shot list, brought it with them, and took a picture of EVERY SINGLE THING I had suggested on the shot list! Talk about going the extra mile to make your client happy. Got my CD very promptly, it is so cool that they just hand that off to you and let you print your own pictures at your own price. Not many photographers will do that. Overall, my husband and I wish we could do another wedding day just to hang out with Adam and Sara. :)

Sent on 01/08/2015

CJ · Married on 08/30/2014

That moment in your wedding night is coming.

I'm not talking about the first dance or the speeches or the cake-cutting or bouquet-throwing or any of that.

I'm talking about the moment when the sun is setting on the best day of your life and your photographers big you farewell. It means pretty much everything has already happened. All those big things - done. All those little things you shouldn't have been stressing about but were - done. Everyone is happy. There's about an hour or less left in your reception. You are relieved. And you are happy.

But if your photographers were anything like S+H, you (politely) demand they stay and enjoy the rest of the party with you and your guests. (And they take you up on it.)

Because they were with you a year before when you were "interviewing" photographers. They told you the things you wanted to pay attention to and the things you wanted to avoid. They embraced all your good ideas - but had even more of their own. When it poured rain 15 minutes into photos, they already had a backup plan. They got to know you and your wedding party. They helped make the day what it was. So it wouldn't be right to finish it without them.

Thank you, S+H Photography! We'll always appreciate your role in our special day!

CJ & Lindsay