S.C. Photography Reviews

32 | Stevensville, MI

32 Reviews for S.C. Photography

Amber · Married on 04/17/2010

S.C. Photography was wonderful! Couldn't have picked a better photographer for my wedding! I received hundreds and hundreds of excellent photos without having to break the bank. Any other photographer you turn to can cost double or triple and you might not even be satisfied. S.C. Photography was professional, helpful, caring, and produced beautiful photographs! I'm so very pleased!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Chrissy · Married on 07/29/2006

I was the wedding planner for the Miller/Menaldo Wedding. Sheena was great to work with. She was flexible and open to last minute changes. Her prices were extremely reasonable- I dare say she under charges for how great her services are! At the event she and Doug were professional, fun, and blended in with the wedding really well. She had pictures up right away on her blog, it was really great to see some of her shots so soon after the wedding. I highly recommend Sheena for your event!

~Chrissy Allen

Sent on 06/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

Sheena is a very talented and professional photographer. She was SO flexible with my husband and I for our wedding that she even switched dates for us when we had a last-minute emergency, and there was no hassle involved whatsoever. Any time I had a question or concern it was easy to contact Sheena, and she usually replied within 1 business day, if not within just a few hours! My husband and I are very satisfied with our engagement and wedding photos that Sheena took, as well as the available prints and albums to follow. I absolutely recommend her for any photography event!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2010

S.C. Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. They made us all feel very comfortable. Even when doing the posed shots we are all having a fun time & laughing. We will be able to look back @ the photos for years to come & remember what was happening in all the shots.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Edward · Married on 05/27/2016

Sheena is a super nice person that really goes the extra mile. When we were lost in the swirl of the wedding, Sheena was able guide us through not just the photography, but the nitty gritty details of the day. Her husband, Doug, is a good fellow and similarly talented photographer. Together the two make for an excellent team.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

Sheena's work was amazing, both in quality and in service. She was early, always so supportive and quick to respond, and she took on a very personal role through the wedding process. She was so thoughtful both during, before and after the wedding, sharing her insights, suggestions, gentle honesty, and kind gifts. She showed up early the day of the wedding, to ensure she was familiar with the sight, she was very considerate and helpful with any requests, she ensured we captured each photo request and was flexible when we added or changed, and she stuck right by my side seemlessly, to ensure many moments were captured throughout the night. I loved her presence, and her work was spot on. Since we were together so much that day, more than I was with anyone else, really, it felt like Sheena was a good friend, rather than a stranger following me around.

My only suggestion, out of my own "regret," would be to "splurge" and go for a bigger package right from the get go (which would be true for any photographer). It gets easy to try to cut corners and save a bit of money up front, but you will pay even more in the end when you purchase negatives, photos, etc.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/24/2016

For the amount we spent, the quality of pictures could have been a little better. Overall it was a good experience

Sent on 11/04/2016