Ryon:Lockhart Photography Reviews

77 | Los Angeles, CA

77 Reviews for Ryon:Lockhart Photography

• Leah

Leah · Married on 00/00/0000

I Love Sarah from Ryon Lockhart!

Sarah is an absolute delight to work with! She's an incredibly kind and warm person, and my couples fall in love with her right away. Her work is incredible and she does an amazing job of making couples comfortable in front of her camera. She really captures the joy, spirit, and energy of each wedding day. Behind the scenes, I love working with Sarah because she's organized, communicative, and always a consummate professional. Sarah makes an incredible addition to any vendor team, and I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2017

Ryon:Lockhart shot our friends' wedding and the moment I (the bride) saw their photos I made contact with Sarah. I love the bright, crisp quality of their photos and the sense of reality in them - they were stunning and captured so many unique yet natural moments. By the time I hung up after my initial phone call with Sarah, I felt like it would be a great partnership. She then was very flexible in negotiations, and incredibly helpful and patient with me in ironing out all the contractual details. She also provided information right away (i.e. sample shot list, day-of checklist, etc.) and was more than willing to answer all kinds of random questions - examples of preparation and reliability that not all of our vendors provided to us during that time.
    For our wedding day itself, couldn't have asked for a better photo duo in Sarah and Tim. Sarah provided me (the bride) that same patient and calming force that she had in the months leading up. She was also SO excited to be there, and that helped ease nerves, as well. She also did an excellent job directing and coordinating everything around me/us - other vendors, bridal party, family, guests...a perfect blend of calm and "getting the job done." Tim spent prep with my husband and also had such a helpfully calm demeanor. It was awesome to know that when Sarah was directing, Tim was right nearby capturing, too. The end result - our photos, were phenomenal...perfect blend of documentary and creativity. They got everything, even amidst having a good time with all of us. We will forever be grateful our friends found RL, so we could benefit, too!

Sent on 11/02/2017