Ryan Smith, DJ Reviews

Ryan Smith, DJ 2
Ryan Smith, DJ 3
Ryan Smith, DJ 4

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Ryan to DJ at our wedding. From the moment I contacted him, I knew that he was fit for the job. He was very professional and wanted to ensure that the music was exactly how we wanted it. He was the perfect guide to help us pick out songs. He was so kind to make sure that the music for the ceremony was taken care of as well. We had a live musician perform during the wedding ceremony, and Ryan made us feel secure by having our songs backed up and ready to play. Without reservation, I would highly recommend Ryan to DJ any wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kara · Married on 06/10/2017

Ryan was a wonderful DJ! He was communicative and responsive from the very first time we reached out to meet with him. What we really liked about Ryan is that we felt that our wedding was important to him, and that he invested a lot of time and energy into making our wedding music everything we wanted. We liked being able me meet and speak with him personally, and not feel that we were one of many in a business. We sent him a list of songs to include some in our set if he could - and he played pretty much all of them! He really understood our style and put together a whole night of music that was exactly what we wanted and our guests loved too. He was organized, thorough, and made sure he had the versions of every song we wanted for specific things (first dance, father-daughter dance, cake cutting, etc.). We would recommend him to anyone and choose him again!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Ryan was great! He was so chill and laid back, yet it was evident that he was completely on top of everything! He did a great job and our dance floor was never empty. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Simone · Married on 05/06/2017

Ryan did a wonderful job as DJ at our wedding. He read the crowd and mixed songs very well and also played all the songs we requested! He is also extremely easy to work with, timely, and prompt. Would highly recommend! Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Ryan Smith was an amazing DJ! He was responsive and timely in all communication and really eased our mind going into our wedding day. Not to mention we still get compliments of how amazing Ryan was and how people were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! There was never a lag period with no one dancing!! He was great and highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2017

Ryan was amazing to work with. I had emailed him over a holiday weekend not expecting a response back on pricing until Monday morning, but he surprised me and responded back almost immediately. He is very organized , professional and kind AND extremely knowledgeable in the field of music. My husband and I had a great time not only in meeting and speaking with him prior to the wedding but he was fantastic the day of the wedding. Ryan did the music for the ceremony and the reception and even provided a mic for our pastor. Being an overly organized bride, Ryan made it easy and comfortable the day of the wedding. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! (Or wear a watch.) The music was great, the lights were fun (the kids loved them) and overall everyone had a blast. Thank you Ryan for a fabulous wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Crystal K.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

It was a pleasure working with Ryan. Leading up to our wedding day, he was always available and very organized. He provided great feedback based on his experience of what would work well with the music. Ryan did a great job with the music and dj'ing our wedding. Big 'thank you' for making our special day so awesome!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Rylie · Married on 12/17/2016

Ryan did an awesome job as the DJ of our wedding. His method of playing music with a similar beat from different generations was genius. It kept all guests of all ages on the dance floor the whole night. We gave him basic music likes and dislikes and he was able to put together the perfect playlist for us. Ryan was also flexible, easy going and extremely easy to work with. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Ryan. He did an awesome job and really helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jill · Married on 11/19/2016

Ryan was great to work with. He was very flexible and responsive in the planning process and made everything very easy. He did a great job of keeping our wedding day on schedule and made everything run smoothly.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Tyler · Married on 11/12/2016

Ryan did a wonderful job with our Wedding. He was very respectful of what we wanted and probed with great questions to help us along the way. I am most thankful that he kept me personally on track with the night and let me know when it was appropriate to cut the cake to keep everyone occupied while I kept making the rounds. Thanks again Ryan!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

April · Married on 10/15/2016

Ryan was a wonderful dj. His orchestration of the reception went so smoothly between toasts, dinner, cake and the dancing. I especially appreciated that he was incredibly patient with me, the bride who had a very particular vision of the songs to be played. My wife and I had an amazing wedding and since the music and dancing at the reception was one of our top priorities, we were thrilled with how it unfolded!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2016

We loved working with Ryan and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He accommodated all of our requests and needs and was easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process. He took the time to get to know us and what kind of music we like. He not only played the songs we wanted to hear but also built a cocktail hour and dinner playlist based on our music taste and mood for the wedding. Two of our wedding guests have already booked him for their wedding after having such a good time. I highly recommend hiring Ryan for your wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Ryan was amazing. I have some strange tastes in music, but Ryan was able to take my playlist and adjust as needed to make everybody happy and kept the party going.

We experienced a microburst 10 minutes before I was to walk down the aisle, and Ryan was able to work effectively with my officiant to adjust the timeline to accommodate moving the cocktail hour before the ceremony. He worked throughout the evening with my other vendors to keep things moving.

I could not have been more pleased. He was nimble in adjusting our plans due to unforeseeable conditions on the ground the day of, and thoroughly professional.

My highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2016

Working with Ryan was the easiest part of our wedding process! He is very professional and responds in a timely manner. He helped my husband and I pick out the perfect songs for our ceremony and reception. If there was a song that I wanted to hear, Ryan would send me exactly what I needed. My husband and I have completely different tastes in music, so we had to find a balance of all genres. This also pleased our guests and kept the dance floor full all night. Thank you, Ryan, for making our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gina · Married on 06/25/2016

Ryan Smith is amazing! No question about it! We wanted a DJ to keep the party going. We've been to weddings in the past where the DJs were terrible, so picking a worthy DJ was highly important to us! Ryan was a preferred DJ at our venue, but after reading all of his reviews since 2007, we noticed a common theme (i.e. he's amazing). Ryan was extremely helpful during the wedding reception. He worked very well with our vendors and guests. He catered to us! He played every song that we wanted and more. He gave us sound bits before the wedding to make sure it was the exact song we wanted. This is Ryan's full-time job and has been for the last 15 years. To me, that says he's the best DJ in town!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jenn · Married on 04/16/2016

Ryan was a great DJ, not only during the event but also in the time running up to the event. He was helpful, very responsive, well organized and able to forsee issues with our day-of timeline. He helped me choose a last-minute song for the father-daughter dance, and kept the evening running smoothly, with no mistakes. We are so happy we chose Ryan as our wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Mark · Married on 02/06/2016

Recommended to all! Ryan was quick to respond to emails and calls, and his DJ service is top notch. Great to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Diana · Married on 02/06/2016

Ryan was great! We gave him a few song examples of what we liked and he created the perfect mix of songs for our night! He was flexible in meeting with us in the evenings and really gave great suggestions about details of the day. Everything flowed so smoothly and I absolutely loved my wedding day!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Lindsay · Married on 01/09/2016

Ryan was very responsive to all of our needs and kept everything running smoothly for our reception. Everyone was on the dance floor until the very end! Great DJ!

Sent on 03/07/2016

We could not have asked for anything more from Ryan. He met with us multiple times to ensure everything would be exactly was we wanted. We gave Ryan an idea of the artists we listen to and our tastes, and he was put together a wonderful playlist for us. He helped make sure that everything ran smoothly and that everyone had a great time. Ryan really helped make our day.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Ryan was excellent. He did everything we asked of him and was on spot when we made a few changes at the last minute. I would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Beth · Married on 10/10/2015

Ryan was excellent in every way! He worked my wedding a month ago and I couldn't have been happier with the music. Ryan was great at understanding what kind of "mood" I was going for in all areas of the wedding ceremony and reception. He was also capable of editing audio files as needed to make the music work for the timing of specific events and that proved very helpful. You cannot go wrong with Ryan as your DJ for any event. I HIGHLY recommend him, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Only feedback we have is POSITIVE - Continue to encourage the bride and groom to meet with you before the wedding...everything went very very well!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Paige · Married on 08/29/2015

Ryan was amazing through the whole process. He was quick with communication prior to our wedding and was open to all of our requests and details that we wanted from him for our wedding. We had many comments from wedding guests as well about how good he was at his job. Honestly I think it would be a bad decision to not hire Ryan as your DJ!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Ryan was AMAZING! He was so punctual, organized, and kept everything running smoothly throughout the night! He spent a lot of time on the phone with me trying to get a feel for what kind of music we wanted. I would definitely recommend Ryan and would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2015