Ryan Rae Photography Reviews

8 | San Jacinto, CA

8 Reviews for Ryan Rae Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

From what I've seen of my photos, they look great and I can't wait to see more. I have a huge family and Xanadu did her best to squeeze everyone and every shot in even with all the chaos.

Danette · Married on 10/07/2012

Xanadu did both our engagement and wedding photography. She has been professional and personal which put everyone at ease and photos were a non-stress event. She has captured our beautiful day and we highly recommend her to be anyone's wedding photographer.

• Heidi

Heidi · Married on 07/20/2012

Xanadu and her assistant photographer, Dustin were a pleasure to work with and I could not be more happier with the finished product! I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos, seriously, people have said they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. My husband and I were on a very tight budget and I admit, I was concerned that a reasonable priced photographer may mean I would have to sacrifice quality; I was so very wrong! Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous and I can't say one negative comment about the services provided. Xanadu and Dustin were creative with getting so many special shots of my husband and I. Xanadu even brought props along (like balloons and scrabble pieces) and those pictures turned out really cool tool. We did a photobooth style shoot and our guests loved it and the pictures were hilarious! I would highly recommend Xanadu Dummert Photopgraphy to any bride looking for a high quality, reasonable priced photographer for their wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

We used Xanadu for our engagement, Boudoir and wedding photography. She was absolutely amazing, great customer service. She has an eye for detail and a great imagination to catch those once in a lifetime shots. Our pictures were all amazing and exceeded my expectations. We will be using her in the future to catch all our exciting moments.

Xanadu was amazing! Great quality and an amazing price. Would recommend her for ALL occasions!

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2010

The pictures turned out perfect; we couldn't have asked for any better and the cost was more than reasonable.

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2010

Xanadu was absolutely awesome to work with! She took amazing pictures and made us feel comfortable while we were doing it :) I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Katie · event on: 10/28/2012

Let me start by saying that I do not like taking pictures. I am that person in pictures with the awkward smile who doesn't know what to do with their hands. Thus, I really wanted to make sure that I had engagement pictures I liked. Xanadu exceeded my expectations and gave us pictures that we LOVED!!! She was able to capture the moments that I wanted and in the style that I wanted too! She was professional and made me laugh to capture genuine smiles! She was great to work with, and you can't beat her value!