Ryan O'Dowd Photography Reviews

Ryan O'Dowd Photography 5
Ryan O'Dowd Photography 6
Ryan O'Dowd Photography 7

Stacy · Married on 05/01/2016

Ryan O'Dowd Photography was a class act from start to finish. This husband and wife combo are both so talented and captured some wonderful moments during our wedding. We loved having them as part of our wedding day and would highly recommend them for any photography needs!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

Ryan was one of my favorite parts about my wedding! He is super fun, flexible and so easy to work with. When I met with him for the first time he had several samples for me to look at and answered all of my questions. At the wedding he was everywhere capturing the best moments but he wasn't in the way of anything. We purchased the package with a second shooter and I am so happy because they were both able to capture the most important parts for me! Not only did we have a zillion pictures to choose from, we also got them back super quick! Ryan told me it would take up to 6 weeks so I was counting down the days but we got them back in 3 weeks! And we got all the pictures on a super cute USB. I know its a minor detail but it just shows the time and effort that went into making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Alasha · Married on 03/05/2016

Danny and I met Ryan and his wife Laura at the Allen bridal show shortly after our engagement. This wonderful couple are hands down some of the most genuinely kind (and awesome!) people we have ever met, and of all the choices made for our wedding day this was by far the BEST one!! They are the perfect combination of professionalism, quality and well.. they're just down right fun to hang with! Everyone had a blast, no one felt awkward or uncomfortable, and they both helped transition everything seamlessly throughout the day. With all that said I can't even begin to describe what a blessing Ryan and Laura were to us. The photos were above and beyond what we ever expected and the experience was nothing short of amazing. If nothing else look at the other reviews, notice how much time people spent describing how incredible their experiences were and how happy they are with the choice they made. People just don't make the time to do that.. not unless they really mean it. I would 100% recommend Ryan O'Dowd Photography to everyone and anyone who asks. :)

Sent on 04/27/2016

Meredith · Married on 11/13/2015

Ryan really captured the special moments we will always cherish! I highly recommend using Ryan for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/07/2015

Ryan and Laura were fantastic from communication before the event, through the whole wedding day and afterwards delivering our photos! They managed to completely capture the atmosphere as the day progressed and it never felt like they were in the way or obstructing anything. The best photographers get all the shots without ever feeling "visible" and that's exactly what Ryan and Laura did for us. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a very complete, personal service package for wedding photography.

Cassie · Married on 07/25/2015

Ryan O'Dowd is the perfect combination of professional and friendly. He was always on time, prepared and ready to get the job done. He is so much fun and makes you feel comfortable and assured that he's getting the shots you want. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married or in need of formal pictures!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

Ryan and his wife, Laura, are wonderful Christian people and photographers! Ryan took our engagement and wedding photos and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. He was flexible when I had to reschedule engagement photos at the last minute and never mentioned it after that. On our wedding day, Laura met with me and my girls to take our "getting ready" photos and Ryan was with the guys. They caught everything - from the details that we loved, to the faces when we each saw each other, to everyone dancing at the reception. We had a photo booth through them and our guests had so much fun dressing up in props and posing for their photo booth pictures. Ryan captured beautiful photos of us in what I wasn't sure was a good photo shoot opportunity. The pictures just blow me away! We cannot wait to use his photography services again in the future!

Jenni · Married on 05/10/2015

Of all the important decisions we got to make for our wedding day, choosing Ryan as our photographer was hands down, the BEST decision we made. Our outdoor wedding was moved indoors last minute due to weather, and not only was Ryan able to completely change his original plan for shooting outdoors with such ease, but he also kept me, my family, and the rest of the wedding party so comfortable with his relaxed attitude. I don't know what we would have done without him! Aside from his overall calm, cool and collected nature, our photos turned out so much better than we could have ever expected. Not only did he make us all look good, capture beautiful and unique backgrounds and every moment and detail of the day (which my new husband and I naturally missed, so thru the photos, we were able to relive our special day and appreciate all the little things we worked so hard for in planning), but he completely captured the candid sentiment and overall magnificent emotion of the day in our faces, as well as our family's and friends'. It was evident that he dedicated a lot of time selecting the photos he chose to share with us, as opposed to overwhelming us with the thousands of pictures he took that day. It has made choosing the pictures for our wedding album and walls so much easier! He's also incredibly patient with kiddos!
    I would also like to mention how much fun we had during our engagement photo session. Such a fun and cool guy. So real. And made the awkwardness of having someone in your face taking photos during those affectionate moments, not so awkward.
    If anyone is struggling with choosing a photographer, stop! Go with Ryan O'Dowd...I promise he will NOT disappoint but only provide a spectacular experience and set of memories. What a talent he has. And a wonderful family man. THANK YOU, Ryan, for memorializing the best day of our lives the way you did. You do baby photos too, right? ;) Next stop!

Sent on 09/04/2015

LANE · Married on 05/10/2015

RYAN DID A EXCELLENT JOB AND WENT WELL ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/10/2015

My son and daughter-in-love had scheduled an outdoor wedding. Unfortunately we had rain and had to go to plan B. Ryan didn't blink an eye, stayed calm (which helped everyone else) and captured the most beautiful and meaningful pictures. The weather cleared after the wedding so he was able to get special family pics outdoors. Ryan's attention to detail and his ability to take pics when you don't even realize it captured some very special moments. You'll LOVE Ryan!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Brandy · Married on 04/25/2015

Not only great photographers, but so caring as well! They did more than just take photos!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

We loved having Ryan as our photographer! He took a ton of beautiful pictures and really captured the feel of the day. He got our pictures to us very quickly after the wedding and they were beautifully presented on a custom flash drive. The only advice I would give is make sure you have a shot list and stick to it. We missed several pictures because we were crunched for time and even though we had a shot list, we flew through it and missed several. Also, make sure you communicate exactly when you want both photographers there and for how long. We loved both Ryan and Laura!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Christopher · Married on 03/12/2015

Ryan was absolutely amazing provided us with amazing photos and got along great with every single family member and friends. Just overall the best!!!

Corrie · Married on 02/22/2015

Ryan is an absolute blessing! He has such a heart for what he does and that shines though in his work. Ryan took time to get to know us on an individual basis and went above and beyond to provide. He was certainly freezing during our ice storm wedding, but nothing was an inconvenience or out of the question. :) He helped create and capture wonderful memories. We cannot begin to describe how blessed we are to have had Ryan photograph our engagement and wedding!! Not only do I highly recommend Ryan O'Dowd Photography, but it makes me incredibly happy to send people his way. I have full confidence that they will be cared for and receive a product that they will love!
    Thank you, Ryan and Laura!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Jesse · Married on 02/21/2015

Ryan O'Dowd photography delivered beautiful, high-energy shots of our big day. Ryan and his wife were incredibly patient and efficient in getting the shots organized during the event. I had spoken to Ryan a couple of times prior to hiring him and he was thoughtful and courteous. He understood the pressure associated with organizing a wedding and he helped guide our decisions on the photography package. I feel very honored to have had had Ryan O'Dowd photography capture my wedding day and I hope that he can capture other happy couple's weddings for many more years to come.

Ryan O'Dowd Photography delivers honest, courteous and professional service.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Hayley · Married on 01/02/2015

Ryan did such a phenomenal job capturing each of the moments we would have hoped to remember before, after, and during our wedding!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Matt · Married on 12/27/2014

Ryan is a fantastic photographer. Very courteous, professional, and worth every penny!

Rachael · Married on 12/27/2014

I was, and still am, so extremely happy with our wedding photos! Ryan was so much fun to work with and so very helpful. We love being able to relive our wedding day through our pictures and even see the details we missed the day of.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 12/20/2014

From the moment I met Ryan and Laura at the Plano Bridal Show last summer I knew I wanted them to photograph my wedding. Not only are they super easy to work with, but they care so much about the quality of their work and making sure they provide you with exactly what they are looking for. I am extremely pleased with every photograph they took during my Engagement and Bridal Sessions and on my wedding day. They helped capture memories that will last a lifetime. I would highly recommended Ryan O'Dowd photography to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Ryan, and his wife Laura, were fantastic to work with. They are fun and are both talented in their photography work. I love knowing that I will be able to relive our wedding festivities through the wonderful photos they took.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Stefan · Married on 10/25/2014

Ryan was super awesome for every thing we use him for. From engagements to bridals to the weddinf he was always flexible and laid back letting us really have control of the shoot. He was also incredibly quick on getting photos back to us. The quality of his shots is amazing. We are so happy with our photos and they perfectly captured our day from start to finish!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Susan · Married on 10/25/2014

We met Ryan and his wife at a wedding show. We were very impressed with his work and my daughter liked his style and philosophy about wedding pictures. He took their engagement and wedding pics - and was extremely flexible with their choices and our large family. We also used his photo booth (which was practically brand new) and that was a big hit at the reception.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2014

Ryan photographed our wedding October 2014, and he was by far the best vendor choice we made. He was a delight to work with from the beginning and "got" us as a couple in the fact that while we were no frills and not into a lot of posing, high quality photography and great candid shots were a must. We are very happy we decided to sign with Ryan and invest in our photographs. We will surely choose him down the line for baby and family shots! -Ashley & Nick

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Ryan and his wife Laura are the most incredible photographers and everything I could've hoped for. Ryan did our engagement session and my bridal session and took a basic idea and turned it into something absolutely beautiful! He was fun to work with and made me forget that I was taking photos in a heavy dress in the Texas heat.

Our wedding was so perfect and Ryan and Laura captured everything exactly how we wanted! The two of them corralled our huge, Italian families so efficiently and made the family photos go by quickly so that everyone could enjoy cocktail hour and apps.

I will definitely be using Ryan O'Dowd photography in the future and fully recommend him to anyone needing photos done!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2014

Ryan was wonderful to work with and was able to accomodate our busy work schedules. He held true to his mission and told a beautiful story of my husband and I's wedding day!! Book with Ryan and you will be pleased with the final product.

Sent on 12/11/2016