Ryan Hirschberg Photography Reviews

14 | Truckee, CA

14 Reviews for Ryan Hirschberg Photography

Megan · Married on 09/13/2014

When I was searching for a photographer to capture memories at our not-so-traditional wedding reception, I was kind of lost as to what questions I should ask or what exactly I wanted. My husband and I chose to elope together in advance of throwing a party with our family and friends, but still wanted our memories captured. Without the traditional getting ready pics, vows exchange, or posed bridal party pictures, I kind of lacked direction as to what Ryan would do for four hours... I just wanted him there! So I just said "capture what's happening." I wanted to see everything that was going on when I couldn't be everywhere at once! And Ryan delivered... above and beyond any expectations I could have expressed. Ryan took all the regular couple and family shots, and we did follow tradition with our cake cutting, toasts, and father-daughter dance, etc. But what brings tears to my eyes every time I look at our album is basically "the happy" that is in every image. Candid conversations, hugs from relatives that hadn't seen each other in years - Ryan was able to plant himself right in the action for image after image. Moreover, he worked so many camera angles to capture the amazing natural light that occurred at our beautiful outside location. Put simply, he just knows his stuff! Whether you are the pickiest bride or the easiest-going, I promise you will be thrilled with Ryan's work. Cheers!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Chris · Married on 08/16/2014

Ryan is personable, professional and the quality of his work is very good. We would hire him again, except there won't be a second wedding :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Stacy and Kami · Married on 10/19/2013

We could not have asked for better photography for our wedding. Ryan traveled to a place he had never been and was able to capture beautiful pictures. He worked well with all of our guests and we did not even know he was there during our vows. It was an overall great experience.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Ryan · Married on 06/01/2013

We had Ryan as our photographer at our wedding this past summer. He was very well prepared for the event. He met with us a couple months before the wedding to go over what we wanted and arrived well before the wedding to scout out the best places to shoot. He even helped put out some chairs before the ceremony. Ryan did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend him.

Shea · Married on 10/10/2010

My husband and I used Ryan for our photography services. We were on a tight budget and looked at a lot of different photographers in the area. After doing the necessary research, we chose Ryan because his photos just seemed to be the ones that really stood out and represent what we were looking for. He did not disappoint! He was so wonderful to work with. Professional, flexible, and we now have these beautiful photos that will will always treasure. I would highly recommend him and am so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience on a very magical day. It was well worth the money.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Diane · Married on 03/27/2010

Ryan did a fabulous job on our wedding! First of all, he is very easy to work with, which is a big plus. He is able to be in the right places at the right time, without being intrusive in any way! Maybe this is why we ended up with great pictures - everyone seemed caught at their best. He also had creative ideas for memorable shots.

I would recommend him to anyone! We were so happy with the memories he captured.
    Diane and Bill W

Sent on 04/13/2014

Cody · Married on 11/11/2009

Ryan provided us with absolutely the best photos that we will cherish forever. He found ways to capture the moment and every time we go back and review our wedding photos, or share with a friend or family member, the collection of stills brings us back as if we were there. He is a true professional and somehow gives even the most camera shy the confidence to pose for him. Thanks Ryan, your the best.

Sent on 04/26/2014

carissa · Married on 08/07/2009

Ryan was fantastic to work with - he had great ideas and discussed them with us before the wedding. The pictures turned out great. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Chris · Married on 12/05/2008

Ryan was extremely professional and delivered some amazing images to my wife and I. Everyone raved about our pictures from the engagement session he did and from the wedding ceremony itself. Ryan is very engaging and personable while being very professional at the same time.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Helmi · Married on 10/12/2008

Ryan was very easy to communicate with and easy to work with. He made me feel comfortable and was there without interrupting the event it all seemed seamless. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful.

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2008

Ryan captured our wedding beautifully. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Adam · Married on 08/15/2008

Ryan is the man when it comes recording those special moments that last a life time. I would recommend him for the most simple weddings up to the most extravagant event. He conducts himself with professionalism and class. He blended in so much I did not know he was even there until we saw the photos, Perfection. Thanks again Ryan for capturing our special day

Gina · Married on 08/15/2008

Ryan is an incredible photographer! Not only is he technically talented, but his artistic eye and ability to capture that perfect moment is uncanny. He is extremely easy to work with, professional, and accommodating. His calm under pressure made capturing our wedding seamless, and the images he produced were classic, beautiful and fun! We are forever grateful for Ryan's work, and feel so lucky that we had him for this very special day. I would highly recommend Ryan for any event!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Matt · Married on 09/06/2008

Great photos, we're lucky to have found Ryan!

Sent on 04/10/2014