Ryan Heffron Photography Reviews

3 | Lees Summit, MO

3 Reviews for Ryan Heffron Photography

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2012

Ryan Heffron did a wonderful job on our wedding photography. He was very attentive and has a great eye for detail. Ryan had many ideas for fun unique poses and photo opportunities for my bridal party. He captured the evening with more than just the usual posed shots. I highly recommend him and will most likely use him in the future for other life event photos!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Dena · Married on 08/31/2012

Ryan was great to work with. Our plans for an outdoor wedding pretty much fell apart because of a thunderstorm, and Ryan helped us reroute everything, he knows all the best places to take photos in Kansas City! He did such a great job on a day you'll always want to remember. He takes photos at just the right time, and of the right details.

Sent on 03/23/2015

J. · Married on 04/19/2014

My wife and I were extremely pleased with the results of Ryan's hard work. He has a great eye and was able to capture some very special and intimate moments. Ryan was super engaged when it came time to take portraits, giving great direction when we needed it, but also knew when it was time to take a step back and let my wife and I enjoy our moments together as well.

This is my second time dealing with wedding photographers (my second marriage). I will say that my first experience was exponentially more expensive and time consuming than I would have preferred. After using Ryan as our photographer MY second time around, I realize that dealing with photographers doesn't have to be a negative experience, as my wife and I are extremely pleased with all Ryan had accomplished.

I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer with a keen eye, who expresses a positive demeanor (for those more than stressful situations), gives terrific direction, and who's product is equally on par to more expensive photographers here in KC.

Sent on 04/10/2015