Rwanda Studio Reviews

14 Reviews for Rwanda Studio

• Lauren

Lauren Moore · Married on 12/06/2019

Look no further, Rwanda Studio is IT

We couldn't be happier! From the moment I inquired about Rwanda Studio and throughout the wedding process, Josefina and her team were there for me. I am not one that likes to be in front of the camera but Josefina and her team made me and my husband feel comfortable. They offered suggestions and were creative and innovative, while capturing the natural beauty of our wedding. My husband and I are thrilled with our pictures and videos. Thank you, thank you! Here's one less decision to make, choose Rwanda Studio! ❤ Happy wedding!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Anna Voigt · Married on 08/10/2019

A true sample of excellent service!

Josefina is simply AMAZING! She really is more than photographer. From the beginning through to the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend there with you ! Her experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our first round of photos through today and couldn’t be more happier with the results, She is seriously talented and genuinely love what she does ! If you’re thinking about booking her for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! She has captured memories we will cherish forever ❤

Sent on 09/07/2019

Elsie Paz · Married on 10/27/2018

Great photographer! I am. Very happy with her work

The very best, I love her work and already have recommended her to my friends and my friends are happy with the results as well.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Marisol R · Married on 09/12/2018

Such an artist! Amazing pictures!

Josefina was great to work with. She listened to my ideas and I was happy we could execute most of them. I would say that she's a true artist which you will see in the final results. She was very nice to my guests as well and flexible to our needs.

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 08/25/2018

Increíble experiencia

Me encanto su estilo y su forma de trabajar . Lo que más me gusto es que las fotos son naturales nada de pose y tuvimos increíbles resultados . Todo como lo habíamos platicado y ninguna sorpresa . Excelente trabajo la recomiendo al mil

Sent on 02/12/2019

Alison Batchelor · Married on 04/14/2018

I absolutely love Rwanda Studios!!!

Great photography, hospitality, professionalism, accommodating, fun, adventurous, and a once in a lifetime experience. Choose Rwanda!! You will be more than content!! Lovely and talented!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Melina

Melina Rensin · Married on 11/24/2017

Excellent personalised service.

It’s been well over a year since we booked Josefina as our wedding photographer and I can safely say that time has in no way mellowed my appreciation for the fabulous work Josefina does! Every step of the way she was warm, fun, insightful and incredibly generous with their time and energy. Nothing about the service we got from her was generic --from the quirky password to access our proofs to the little notes and extras that accompany the fabulous photos themselves. All the extra flourishes show how much pride she has in her work and what a lovely, kind and thoughtful person she is! Having Jose is incredible; you get to relive your wedding from so many different perspectives, capturing the fun and love of your family and closest friends. Whenever I look at our photos (which is a lot…) it reminds me to be grateful and celebrate with the people I love, I’m not sure you could ask more from your wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Ana

Ana Karen · Married on 07/29/2017

La mejor elección

Después de comparar mucho fotógrafos Por internet, llegue conRwanda. Me enamore de su trabajo inmediatamente! Veo las fotos de mi boda y no son las típicas posadas que todos tienen. Mis fotos reflejan todas las emociones que vivimos ese día, las tradiciones, nuestra personalidad, el amor que nos rodeaba. Lloro y vuelvo a vivir el momento con esas fotografías y el video.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lau · Married on 02/08/2016

if you are looking for those kind of pictures that catch the most important moments of your wedding, the tears of happiness, the smiles, the perfect sunset, Rwanda Studio is the best option for you!! Their style is amazing! We just loved every picture, thank you so much again Rwanda Studio!

Sent on 05/22/2016

peter · Married on 07/31/2015

We were blown away by Rwanda Studios. Everyone was extremely amazing and our video and photos were beyond perfect. The best wedding video that I have ever seen in my entire life. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and they never made us feel rushed. It was the most memorable part of our entire wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ana · Married on 05/08/2015

While organizing our wedding we were offered an incredible amount of photography services, with different packages and price ranges. But with each photographer we saw, we found all the cliches (some you want, some you don't), but the essence was always the same. When we found Rwanda Studio, we saw that all her photo shoots told a story. The pictures showed in a beautiful and poetic way different stories. Whether it was an engagement shoot, a wedding shoot or a trash the dress you were able to feel what the people in the pictures were feeling and you felt part of their day and most importantly their story.
    When we got in contact with Josefina, she immediately made us feel comfortable (specially since we were planning a wedding overseas). She understood exactly what we were looking for and provided us different packages to choose from.
    The day of our wedding was perfect, not because everything came out exactly as we expected but because it was our special day, and Rwanda Studios was there to capture every second of it.
    Our biggest concern while organizing our wedding, was that everything was going to pass by so fast and it did; that day passed by in a blink of an eye, but we have beautiful pictures that tell the story of that wonderful day!

Sent on 08/22/2015

I highly recommend Rwanda Photo! We hired them to take our wedding photos and we were not disappointed. Very beautiful pictures in a unique, journalistic style. Very friendly and professional staff that go far and beyond to help the customer. Everything went smooth and photos and video were top-class. My wife and I are very happy with the photos!

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • User6719632 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Very professional and excellent service!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Arvin · Married on 03/07/2015

A perfect wedding photographer. We got married at Rancho Ixtul near Playa del Carmen and were so pleased we chose Josefina to be our photographer. She produced the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could not have imagined. She was really flexible and professional with her work, so professional that she made the Trash the Dress session even she was sick and the result was just amazing. We can highly recommend Rwanda Studio, Thanks a lot Josefina.

Sent on 11/19/2015