RW Events Reviews

1 User photo

RW Events 1

Stephanie Hamersley · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Rentals!

I rented several pieces for my cake table and set up a "selfie station". They were amazing and so easy to work with and respond! Everyone was blown away with how romantic chic our wedding was! Felt like Sex in the City! Love them!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire them!!

Hire RW style for your wedding! I rented tables and chairs from them and they were perfect! If I would have heard about them sooner or had a bigger budget I would have probably even hired them to design my wedding, although my wedding was gorgeous regardless! They were there right on time, quick with communication, and highly professional. They have a ton of gorgeous and trendy options and their prices and inventory are better than their competitors.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/29/2017

We specifically chose RW Events for our wedding because the team just got our vision perfectly. Their warehouse has every piece you could want to make your event special. Pics don't do it justice but this sofa was the centerpiece of the evening!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    RW Events 2

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

When I booked my wedding with Cypress Grove Estate House, I automatically received a free ceremony planner with RW Events. When I first sat down to meet my coordinator, Rachel (no longer with the company), I knew right away that I needed to book them as my day of coordinator. I live in Tampa, and planned my wedding to be in Orlando, and RW seriously saved my life time and time again planning my wedding. After Rachel left the company, 3 months before my wedding, I was so nervous that some of my wedding details were going to be missed. When I was assigned my new coordinator, Shadow, I was so impressed. Shadow had every detail Rachel had went over with me and we picked up right where we left off planning. Shadow is amazing! She is a funky and fun, and so organized! She planned out details for our wedding I would have never thought of, but also incorporated some of the fun things we wanted as well! She made sure all of our other vendors knew where to go and when to be there, so everything flowed seamlessly. Everyone always makes jokes about how the groom can just show up for the wedding, and that's it. Well...that's what I got to do. Once I had everything planned, they took it from there. They set everything up, and broke it all down. I did not have to micromanage my day at all, which is amazing, and I really got to enjoy my wedding day with my husband without obsessing about the details. I highly recommend getting a planner, and RW is the best.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

At first, we thought we could handle planning a wedding ourselves. Until we met Tamuel and her team. They were the reason our wedding turned out to be remarkable. It’s no surprise after years in the wedding industry, they know their stuff. They went above and beyond to make sure we were completely happy. One of the most memorable moments was when Tamuel helped my husband through an emotional experience during our special day. She kept him calm and relaxed and even did the same for myself. Everything Tammy coordinated went to plan (and if it didn’t, we didn’t hear about it). I would highly recommend her services to everyone. She has an amazing sense of humor and never got frustrated. We had a very large bridal party and she kept everyone together and on their toes with laughter. Her little remarks kept us calm throughout the entire day. We were starving by the time we sat down to eat and she swept people away so that we could get a few moments to ourselves and get some food in our bellies before the celebration began. Every single person at our wedding asked about Tammy/her team and went on to tell us how wonderful they were. I couldn't be happier with our decision in using RW Events services. THEY WERE PERFECT. Everything they did continued to amaze us. If you want an unforgettable wedding experience, hire this team!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Desiree · Married on 02/25/2017

The team was friendly, helpful, and chocked full of advise! We booked them for the "Almost There" package and I am so happy we made the decision to do so. They took care of all of the little details and the logistics the day of so I didn't have to sweat a thing. They were responsive closer to the date of the wedding and a joy to be around. Even if you think you can handle all the stress - still consider booking a planner it was so worth it! My parents were so pleased with the help of Tamuel and her crew. She never lost her calmed and her constant reassurance kept us all at ease!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 02/19/2017

The RW Events team is incredible! Shadow was our wedding coordinator, and she is phenomenal. She made everything so easy! The Luxmore Grande Estate was our venue, so for us, it just made the most sense to use the RW Events team for our wedding coordinator and furniture rentals; it felt like a one-stop-shop. I am so grateful for Shadow - she was so quick to respond to any questions we had during the planning process, assisted with setting up the furniture rentals to ensure we were creating the look we wanted, and had amazing vendor recommendations. Whenever we spoke with Shadow, my stress level would decrease drastically! She was great at reassuring me that everything would come together and go smoothly on the wedding day. As we got closer to the wedding day, Shadow was a rockstar and had so much patience handling any last minute changes and questions. Our wedding day ran so smoothly; if there was a problem, Shadow certainly didn’t let it show! Everything was set up just as I had pictured and she made sure everything was on track and following the timeline. Thanks to Shadow, I was able to relax and enjoy our big day, as well as husband and family. A few weeks later, and everyone is still gushing over how perfect everything was! A special thanks to Shadow and RW Events for helping us create our dream wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2017

RW events had amazing rentals to choose from-they really helped bring my vision to life! Shadow was so accommodating and helpful along the way with this process and finalizing the pieces I wanted to use! It was so beautiful when it all came together.

Sent on 02/09/2017

RW events is the best place to go for rentals! When you walk in their warehouse it's like a kid in a candy shop. You will have TONS of furniture to choose from!! Very reasonable for what you get. I'm working with Rachel and she has made our wedding experience the best.

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

We booked Rachel to be our day-of coordinator and Shadow to design two vintage vignettes for us. First off, let me just say that both of these lovely ladies were the most professional, friendly, and amazing people I worked with during our entire wedding process. Rachel and Shadow were ALWAYS prompt in their responses to emails and made my life so much easier during this wedding process. I sometimes was very indecisive (not so much picky, but more along the lines of not knowing exactly what I wanted) and they were able to narrow things down to a few options which made it easier for me to pick. Shadow designed both of our vignettes (cocktail lounge vintage set-up and our sweetheart table) and they both looked spectacular :) We were so pleased with how everything looked and appreciated the small details that Shadow included in each. Additionally, Rachel was handled our rehearsal walk through the evening before and remained professional throughout it even though most of my bridesmaids were running a little behind. Rachel also had done a lot of work behind the scenes with communicating with all of my vendors and it was something that words cannot convey of how much I appreciated this. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and if anything went awry, I had no idea! You seriously cannot go wrong booking RW Events for your wedding :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sandra · Married on 11/06/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Shadow for the past year and she is absolutely wonderful!! She is so sweet, personable and SO GOOD at what she does!

I found out about RW Events through social media. If you were to pull up my Pinterest wedding board, a lot of my pins are weddings RW has done. I was definitely set on going through them for styling and rentals, and they were the only company I contacted. Their work really speaks for itself and I think that's so important when choosing a vendor. I contacted RW almost a year prior to my wedding and Shadow followed back up with me right away. We scheduled a phone consultation and went over a few ideas. I thought I knew what I wanted but I really didn't. This is why the ladies of RW are so great, they really invest their time in getting to know you and your specific style/feel. Shadow got to know us and created a package customized to us and our tastes.

The attention to detail and the customer service that these ladies provide is what sets them apart from other vendors. Shadow was responsive to every email, every text and was always available when I needed her - it's like she knew when I was freaking out and always assured me everything would be okay. I truly believe she outdid herself. Our decor was beautiful! She worked closely with our florist and every last detail flowed together perfectly. Our reception was everything I had imagined and more. It was so us.

I really hit the jackpot with RW and Shadow! I referred my sister to RW Events for styling and coordination and I'm so excited to see what magic they come up with for her wedding in March! :)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2016

We used RW Events, specifically Shadow, as our day-of coordinator. She was AMAZING! Everything was perfect from the timing to the coordination of the ceremony to the last minute details. Shadow was a dream to work with as we were planning for the day and when it came. Even during rehearsal, she was able to manage our rambunctious 20-person wedding party for a quick and efficient practice. I'd highly recommend RW Events and Shadow. Don't stress about the details on your wedding day. Investing in a day-of coordinator is definitely worth the cost.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Eunice · Married on 08/06/2016

My wife and I came to RW Events looking for some antique sweetheart chairs. We met with Shadow at the warehouse; however, as we sat and chatted for an hour regarding the details of our wedding, much to our surprise we both gravitated to Shadows personality and genuine interest and charm. Not only did we leave with booking our lovely sweetheart chairs and table. Completely impressed with the professionalism and ideas provided we booked RW Events for a full wedding planner package. Shadow was responsive to all our inquiries and in moments of dispair provided a calm and positive outlook. Needless to say the having RW Events accompany us through this journey is invaluable. We can only say that you will not be disappointed if you book RW Events

Sent on 08/28/2016

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Used their furniture for decoration at our wedding. Great vintage and rustic decorations. Easy to work with and worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Rachel was my wedding planner and I never would have made it through without her! I had just a general idea of what I wanted and she made it all happen so perfectly. She was easy to talk to and gave me honest advice when I needed it and calmed me down every time I was freaking out about something. In our first meeting they gave me a budget based on my dream wedding which was the most helpful thing ever because I knew it was expensive but really had no clue. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Liz · Married on 04/16/2016

AMAZING !!! Look no further! Tamuel and her RW events team are the BEST ! Tamuel was our event stylist for our wedding at Cypress Grove Estate House on 4/16/16, and it was absolutely gorgeous!! I can't say enough great things about her, Our guests are still raving ! Tamuel is extremely talented, professional , responsive, answered all our questions, and gave us great advice in all aspects of our wedding, including ways to save us money. She is so knowledgeable in the whole wedding process, and will work with your florist and other vendors to make a cohesive design . Our Sweetheart table was absolutely gorgeous, along with our eclectic social lounge , and beautiful cake table. She brought all the little details together making my wedding vision come to life. We are so grateful we found them, thank you for making our wedding vision and dreams come true! You are quality , and the best in the business. Liz and Leo

Sent on 05/06/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2016

Shadow and the RW Events team will make your day truly sensational! Our April wedding at Cypress Grove Estate House was absolutely wonderful, due largely in part to the hard work and dedication of Shadow, our day-of wedding coordinator. We knew from the day we met her that it would be a perfect fit and we just had to have her! She kept us organized and met with us several times before the big day arrived, always with a positive, calming attitude and the ability to remind me of the fact that it would all work out in the end and be amazing. On our actual wedding day, Shadow had everything under control and we couldn’t have asked for more. From coordinating the vendors…to keeping everything on schedule…from decorating the venue with all of our personal touches and then packing them up at the end of the night…from making sure we had time to eat our delicious food to an emergency repair of the bustle on my dress when it ripped…she was a tremendous help and it made our day so extra special. Shadow was with us every step of the way! She’s got this!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Alex · Married on 03/05/2016

Rachel from RW was our day of coordinator, and I truly do not know where to begin except to say SHE IS AMAZING! She has been with me from day one, and I am BEYOND thankful! She was always there right beside me to give advice, answer questions, and ease my concerns. She was at every meeting early & even traveled to the venue site numerous times, just to talk things out with me! Along the way I had some bumps in the road, but Rachel was ALWAYS on top of them and able to make the issues disappear! On the day of the wedding she arrived early to oversee set-up and place all of my personal decor {which I can admit, I had too many}! But what amazed me was her never ending effort to make sure the day was just as I had envisioned it, and it was!! Throughout the entire reception ALL of my family mentioned how AMAZING Rachel had been, and how impressed they were with her. I cannot tell you what it truly means to have someone care SO much about your wedding as you do, even to the tiniest detail. Rachel, from the bottom of my heart, thank you SO SO much for EVERYTHING you did for us. I would HANDS DOWN recommend her to ANY bride :)

Sent on 03/25/2016

Christina · Married on 02/14/2016

I am very happy that I chose RW events for day of coordination for my Valentines Day wedding! Shadow, my planner, was excellent and went above and beyond to help put together the wedding of my dreams! She is very passionate and truly cares about her clients. Anytime I had any concerns, she always listened to me and did the best she can to address those concerns. I highly recommend RW events to plan and style your wedding!!!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Megan · Married on 12/16/2015

Simply WOW! I don't even know where to start about the pleasure of working with Shadow.. My husband and I hired Shadow to be our day of event coordinator and stylist for the reception. Shadow did such an amazing job with every task. Her can do attitude and bubbly personality made the planning painless and fun. For day of coordination, Shadow would email or call me frequently to ensure everything was going smoothly. If a problem ever arose she was on it quickly to correct the situation. Shadow saved me so much time by being a problem solver and quick thinker. If an issue did come up on our wedding day I never knew about it.. She did an excellent job at making the big day stress free.
    When it came to the styling aspect, Shadow knew and could see my vision of my dream wedding. We loved every inch of our reception. We rented farm tables, mismatch chairs and china, along with a social lounge that included couches, chairs and décor to match. I never got a no we can't do that. If an element was missing Shadow went out of her way to find something that fit. She went above and beyond our expectations. I am so happy we had Shadow.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Alexandra · Married on 12/06/2015

We worked with Rachel from RW Events and she was wonderful! She was so responsive and so caring about everything involved with out wedding. Even when I got nervous about things, she was always there for us. I definitely recommend RW Events! They knew what I wanted and they made it happen!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Katie · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I got married almost two months ago and our wedding would not have been what it was without the assistance of Shadow Anderson and the RW Events Team. I first met Shadow at a Bridal Show in Orlando before she became a wedding coordinator! We instantly clicked and became fast friends. Shadow knew what I wanted and her personality left me wanting more and excited for the planning process. When Shadow became our day of coordinator through Cypress Grove Estate House, she came in and picked up right where we had left off at the Bridal show. Shadow was amazing with working with both mine and my husband's crazy schedule, due to working weird hours and living out of town, she always kept in constant contact with us. Our rehearsal ran smoothly with Shadow and the assistance of Rachel. I was amazed by how Shadow conducted herself and was constantly smiling, even after coming down with a bug. I can not say enough wonderful things about Shadow and the ladies at RW Events, they were by far the best decision vendor wise my husband and I made. Our wedding ran smooth and all ladies took the stress away from me and my family the day of. I would recommend Shadow and RW Events to anyone looking to plan a wedding in the Orlando area!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2015

We used RW Events for day of coordination and some decor. Let me start by saying that Rachel was our fairy godmother! She was absolutely amazing in helping set everything up and working with our other vendors to keep everything running seamless. She was incredible in that anytime we had a question she was there to tell us what needed to be done or even better had already done it. Because she was there we actually got to enjoy our wedding instead of worrying about the hundreds of little things that need to be taken care of on our wedding day. Thanks to Rachel and all of her hard work, we were able to sit back, relax and really enjoy our wedding day. My mom came up to me during the reception and was commenting on how fantastic she was. When it was time to be escorted down the aisle my mother still had her purse on her but Rachel was right there and ready to take it off of her hands for the big entrance and when my mother made her way to her seat for the ceremony it was already waiting for her. It’s all those small things that you don’t think of that just magically happen when Rachel is around.

At first I didn’t think we really needed a wedding coordinator. My stepdad actually decided to hire her as a wedding present and it was hands down the greatest investment in our wedding. I would highly recommend Rachel and RW Events for day of coordination. It's total peace of mind and worth every penny!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ellen · Married on 11/07/2015

From the moment My Daughter and I first met with RW Events we felt special!! They listened carefully as my Daughter described her dream Wedding asking just the right questions. They walked us through their services never making us feel preasured in any way. The staff was very professional and genuinely shared in our excitement. As the Wedding approached the open communication continued. It all came together so easily! They went out of their way to make sure every detail was taken care of. It was so comforting!! The Wedding Weekend was nothing short of amazing!! I can't say enough about Katie Bowen, our Lead Planner, and her assistants Rachel and Ashley. They went over and above to make sure my Daughters Wedding Day Dreams came true! Which made this Mother of the Bride Beyond Happy!! Thank You RW Events for everything!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Nothing but the best! These girls run a tight ship and it really pays off, because everything turned out PERFECT! Can't say enough good things about them - such a joy to work with and they helped with every step of the way! They had timing down perfectly and took care of everything, so we had NO worries! DEFINITELY USE THEM! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/15/2015