Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 5
Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 6
Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 7

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

For my wedding, having the right music for us and our guests was huge, and Ruuben totally grasped our vision! He paid complete attention to our play/do not play lists and had everyone up on the dance floor the whole night. Everything was perfect, and I am beyond thrilled to have him as part of what made my wedding day so special and exactly how I pictured it to be. He is a true asset to the industry. Thank you again, Ruuben!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alisha. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration and create the perfect atmosphere to get you and your guests dancing all night. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.

kelly · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazing ! Highly recommend ! Thank you so much Ruuben.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.

LaSonya · Married on 08/04/2018

From DC to Aruba, Our Wedding Music Was Awesome - Thanks Ruuben!

My recommendation comes a little late, however, we never forgot the wonderful job Ruuben did for our wedding. I presented him with a list of songs we wanted to hear and he made sure he played each and every one of them. Coming from Washington, DC to Aruba for our wedding, we were unsure if we'd be able to find someone to accommodate what our musical selections were, however, everything went off very smoothly and we had no complaints.

We listen to a lot of gogo music here in DC, and Ruuben even found the gogo songs i supplied him with and he kept the dance floor packed.

I highly recommend Ruuben to anyone looking for a DJ to keep the music flowing and their party going! He did an awesome job and we are so thankful!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Erin · Married on 07/26/2018

Awesome DJ! My husband and I recommend Ruuben for weddings. He was easy to communicate with and was able to play songs of our request.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

I appreciate your kind words Erin. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Randi · Married on 07/17/2018

DJ Ruuben was great!

We gave him a long list of songs to play and he managed to fit them all in without it sounding rushed or weird. We also had some weird issues with pinning up my bustle right before the cake cutting and he did a smooth job of keeping our selected song going while we figured it out. I'd definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Ruuben was by the best part of the wedding!! The crowd never stopped dancing! He was the absolutely best!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day and keep your guests dancing all night. Wishing you joy, love and happiness as you begin your new life together.

• Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/23/2018

Best DJ in Aruba

We loved Ruuben! He was a wonderful DJ, and we were able to find him was through wedding wire. He was super responsive, flexible and great during the reception! He even cut our first dance song for us the day before the wedding! I would recommend him to everyone who wants to have a great time :D

Sent on 10/16/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day Ilona. I enjoyed working with you and your guests. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Donna · Married on 06/18/2018

Ruuben was awesome, very personable & professional for our family photos. We really enjoyed meeting him and highly recommend him for your family photos!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Donna. It was lot of fun meeting you and your family and creating wonderful memories of your visit to Aruba.

• I

Inessa · Married on 06/12/2018

I had a great photoshoot with Ruuben when i was on holiday in Aruba. He is a very professional and artistic photographer and he brought me in incredible beautiful locations. Ruuben is a kind and positive personality and it was a pleasure to share the photography experience with him. I've got the unforgettable images and memory with him about Aruba. I love his pictures! Thanks a million Ruuben!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 8
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 9

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you during your visit to Aruba to capture wonderful images of your vacation.

Clara · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Ruuben was amazing! We wanted our reception to be a giant dance party and he delivered that! There was not one guest in their seats and everyone told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. He sat down with us and was very flexible to our vision, song choices, and order of the reception (first dances/speeches/etc)! We love you DJ Ruuben! <3

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Clara and Ernie, it was an honor to be a part of your destination wedding, and allowing me to entertain you and your guests. I'd like to wish you many years of happiness and love and hope to see you again in the future!

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Great selection of music that kept everyone dancing and enjoying the evening

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Michelle. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Rubenwas the DJ at our wedding and we absolutely loved him! We met with him before the wedding and went thru our intro at the party.. what song we wanted playing when walking in, how he should anounce us, what song while cutting the cake, etc, etc. He carried this out perfectly on our big night! We also gave him a list of songs we wanted to played and those we didn't and Ruben knew exactly what mood we were going for. We had the best time and would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for allowing me to share in this joyful day, and entertain all your guests. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.

Amy · Married on 04/24/2018

Really great experience with DJ Ruuben. Very responsive, and everything was exactly as expected. We had the best night!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dear Amy,

It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration and provide you and your guests with my DJ services. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

• AC

Amy · Married on 04/24/2018

Ruuben was our Dj for our April 24th, 2018 wedding at the Manchebo. He was extremely responsive to my emails, and accommodated to all of our wants and needs. It was so easy to work with him. We met the day before the wedding, and made sure all the details were set and everything was the way we wanted it. At our reception, he did not disappoint! Everyone was dancing the whole night. It was the best night of my life and everyone could not stop raving about how awesome our wedding was! There wasn't one person who didn't get up to party! We would absolutely recommend DJ Ruuben!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Ruuben and his team were one of the best DJ's we've ever heard! Every guest complimented my husband and I on how great the music was. He played exactly what we wanted (90's with a mix of 80's) which was AWESOME! Besides being super fun and easy going, Ruuben was very professional, polite and was very thorough. We would highly recommend him for your wedding. If you're a fun group and want to hear the best music - then there is no other choice than Ruuben! Thank you for making our wedding so super fun!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2018

Ruuben was spot on with the music we were looking for! He was professional, yet fun. Our guests danced the entire night and commented the next day what amazing music there was. Highly recommend! Thank you Ruuben for making our experience in Aruba so memorable.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lindsey. It was an honor to entertain you and your guests on your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Marcieli · Married on 03/24/2018

Ruuben’s was wonderful. Punctual and very friendly. We ha a great experience!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Marcieli. It was an honor to be a part of your trip to the island and create some unforgettable images.

• X

x · Married on 02/25/2018

Ruuben was excellent. He showed up before the scheduled time so we can discuss my wishes. He listened and applied it thoroughly. He was very precise, professional and friendly. My final pictures clearly reflected that. He took pictures in a discreet way, without disturbing anybody or the process of my event. I will definitely use his services for future events. Once again, thank you very much for such wonderful service.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind words Xinara. It was an honor to be a part of your celebration!

Gregory · Married on 02/10/2018

Ruuben is a kind-hearted man who was more very responsive to our requests. He was very good to work with and enjoyed our son. If you need a photography while visiting Aruba Ruuben is your man.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 10

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gregory. It was my pleasure to be a part of your family vacation and truly enjoyed creating unforgettable with your family.

• Z

Zak · Married on 01/22/2018

Ruuben made our engagement extra special. He’s professional and punctual. Ruuben is passionate about photography. He took his time during the shoot and was very accommodating to our suggestions.
    Thanks!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Zak. I would like to wish you and Jenna all the best in your future endeavors!

Donna Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Excellent photography!

We were very happy with Ruven’s Services- he is friendly, fun, prompt & professional. We loved our family photos!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Robyn · Married on 12/29/2017

We had family photos takes. Rueben was timely, followed up and the photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your family vacation on the island and creating some beautiful memories to last forever.

Stacey · Married on 12/28/2017

Ruuben took beautiful pics of our family during our vacation in Aruba. Before our trip, he was very responsive to my emails. He showed up on time and took lots of photos.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your family vacation and creating some unforgettable memories.

• W

Wendy · Married on 12/17/2017

Ruuben had our entire wedding party on the dance floor! We were having so much fun we decided to extend the reception party another hour. I would recommend Ruuben as a DJ for any occasion. Thanks Ruuben! We had THE BEST time and loved your energy and professionalism. Wendy & Craig

Sent on 12/21/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Wendy. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Craig · Married on 12/17/2017

Ruuben was FANTASTIC! He helped make our reception so much fun. All of our friends commented, it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He had us on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song. Nobody was in there seat. He know exactly what to play and when to play it we would use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/22/2017