Rustic Vine Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Rustic Vine Events

• Rebecca

Rebecca Macpherson · Married on 02/10/2019

Mrs Rebecca Macpherson

Courtney Bibb and her Amazing team were simply amazing in dealing with all the madness around them.Well done ladies:) My husband and I experience a sweet and beautiful ceremony here.The Weather was cold and bitter,but the atmosphere was caring and loving. Thank you so much for all your attention to all our needs. This place is a heartfelt and charming country place for your wedding events :)

Sent on 02/11/2019

Sharon · Married on 09/01/2018

We got married on Sept 1 at Rustic Vine. Courtney and her staff were so friendly and accommodating to us. They went the extra mile to ensure our special day was everything we wanted and more. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone wanting a professional and intimate experience. They personalize everything for you. Not only did I have a wonderful time but I left with new friends. You guys Rock!! Thank you! XOXO

Sent on 09/20/2018

Adrienne · Married on 08/17/2018

My husband and i just got married at Rustic Venue. It was very beauitful and felt with mych love

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2016

From the moment I stepped into the venue I felt welcomed and comfortable. Courtney was very kind and attentive to my wants and needs. She does all of the hard work for you. The venue itself is gorgeous! There are plenty of options when it comes to choosing where to have the ceremony and everything that goes along with it. It is definitely worth a 10 out of 10.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bethany Valentin · Married on 12/28/2018

2.0

Not worth the hassle

I had a very small intimate wedding at Rustic Vine Events. I would not recommend them.

The photos posted on all online material are taken to disguise that the venue is in someone’s back yard.
    It rained the day of my wedding which we knew would happen (can’t control weather)so unfortunately we were unable to have the wedding out in the vineyard looking area. We were told we would not need to rent a tent and would fit fine under two patios.
    The venue knew well in advance that we would have 23 guests but did not have enough seating for the ceremony or reception.
    I was constantly reminded that I was getting a good deal on everything by the owner.
    I paid $100 for “personalized centerpieces” which apparently was some wood pieces, one mason jar, one flower and some baby breath.
    I was later told my budget was too small for anything more.
    I paid $100 for music to be ran by the venue which ended up cutting off my father/daughter dance way too early - it was ran from the venue owners phone. I was later told she usually charges $295 for that.
    After a conversation with the owner after the wedding she reminded me that she discounted a lot of things and comp’d items, when I asked what she comp’d, she stated the reception tables, chairs and table cloths. On their website “rustic-vine-events.com it states that all packages include this.

Would not recommend. Too much hassle.

Sent on 01/02/2019