Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals Reviews

27 | Long Valley, NJ

27 Reviews for Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals

I couldn't say more amazing things about Rustic Charm Rentals. They completely took my vision and turned it into the most amazing wedding. From the ceremony to the photo booth to the reception. They completely hit everything spot on. Their decor had to be one of my favorite things about my wedding. If you're looking into adding in a "wow" factor to your wedding, this is it.

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

Love, love, LOVE my girl Erica and Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals! She is so amazingly talented and will do anything humanly possible to make your special event everything you have ever dreamed of and more! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I owe so much of that to Erica. 5 stars is not enough to rate the quality of service she delivers. The pieces in her collection are stunning and she is able to stage them in a way that truly looks like something you would see in a magazine. She is so personable and passionate about what she does and I consider her to be a great friend. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had her talents, commitment, and professionalism at work on my big day. I never worried about a single thing knowing that she was in charge! Our friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever seen!

Thank you, Erica, for everything you did to make it so memorable. You are the best of the best!

Ryan · Married on 09/06/2015

Wow! Wow! Wow! Rustic Charm did an incredible job for our wedding. My wife and I could not have been more pleased by the work that Erica had done for us. We got married at the Inn at Willow Grove in VA and while the venue was beautiful, it was missing a few final touches. Erica was able to provide a plethora of incredible ideas on how we could make the Inn turn into the perfect dream wedding. Once we were able to pick and choose, Erica made our vision a reality. Erica was/is extremely professional and I would recommend that if you are planning your wedding, do yourself a favor and give Rustic Charm a call! Thank you soooooo much for the amazing job Erica Diverio!

• Anna and Bob

Anna and Bob · Married on 06/20/2015

The vision I had for my wedding was something that only a person who truly loves and appreciates rustic and antique décor would understand! I saw Rustic Charm's website and was astonished by their work! I contacted Erica before we even set a date for our wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with! A genuine gal! It took 10 months to finalize a date. Erica stuck with me through date changes, venue changes, and multiple additions! She even emailed me to check in to see who things were going! When we finally set a date, Erica was the first person I emailed! She shared in my excitement and that is when I realized she truly loves her clients and what she does! I chose to have Erica and Kim do both design and set up. This took all the pressure off of me! They met with me several times to get an idea of what my vision was! A month before the wedding, we met up to do an inventory walk-thru. I was so excited to see what they had come up with! Their inventory blew me away! The day of our wedding, the forecast was nothing but rain! I was so certain our plan was rock solid that I was not worried at all! We put our rain plan into effect 3 short hours before guests were to arrive! When I arrived, I couldn't believe how amazing the venue looked! Through the whole process I wasn't sure how they were going to mix ballroom with rustic/antique. They absolutely perfected it! Words cannot explain how must precision and detail went into the styling! Kim even surprised me with homemade cookies for our guests! Every room I walked into got more exciting! They turned my dream into a reality! I could not have asked for more! What a fantastic duo! I would use them again in a heartbeat! Rustic Charm is a true gem in the wedding industry!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

If I could give Erica and Kim more than 5 stars I would. I am so happy that I came across them. From our first conversation, I knew these ladies could make my dream wedding come true. They were always available, they worked around my crazy schedule and really went our of their way for me. At every step they listened to me, and were there for me. On wedding day, when I saw them it was like seeing old friends. When I walked down the aisle, I saw everything I dreamed of, they made everything so amazing, I felt like I was in a dream. They made the impossible happen (my venue lets say was not the most helpful) and my reception space was more beautiful then I could have imagined and they really had to jump through hoops to make it happen. Even when they were put in a bind they pulled through and made everything absolutely amazing. I can honestly say these ladies are amazing and I would recommend them to any future bride or anyone who needs outstanding styling.

Beverly · Married on 09/13/2014

When I first saw Rustic Charm's style on their website and FB page, I knew they were the ones that could pull off my wedding vision. I interviewed a LOT of designers/stylists, as I really wanted to ensure I picked the perfect one for my special day. Kim and Ericka not only do completely amazing work, but they are super personable, and dedicated to ensuring your décor is of the highest standards. My guests were amazed and delighted at all of the beautiful vintage pieces, signs, and allover look and feel at my wedding. It rained on my wedding day and we had to move the ceremony indoors at the 11th hour - Kim and Ericka did a fantastic job of "transforming" the inside room to make it beautiful in a tight time frame. I can't thank and appreciate them enough for all that they did to make my day memorable.

Azi · Married on 08/10/2014

Erica and Kim are an amazing team!! They were so patient with me throughout the entire ordering and rental process. I loved their entire inventory; I literally wanted to rent everything ;-) My guests were so impressed by the vintage decor and accent pieces. I will most certainly do business with them again for my next vintage inspired event. Thank you ladies!!!!

Azi

I wanted a rustic and whimsical DIY wedding but I was going to school full-time and working part-time. I tried gathering some items from flea markets but I just did not have the time or the right vision. That is when I found my saviors Erica and Kim! From the first time I met them I knew they would be fun to work with. I explained what I wanted my wedding to look like and the day of I saw it come to life. They went above and beyond my expectations and even bought special items just for me. I would recommend them to anyone and tell them to put their full trust into them - they will make any space feel beautiful, unique, and special!

Steve · Married on 05/25/2014

Rustic charm did an amazing job at our wedding! They were so nice and helpful with everything! They took my wife's vision of her dream wedding and made it come true! They are really great people and I would strongly recomend them!

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I were in search of something different for our wedding because we're pretty untraditional. I was looking online at vintage rental companies when I came across Rustic Charm. I saw that they not only delivered the pieces, they also offered a styling service! That definitely appealed to this overwhelmed bride. I read great reviews about them on WeddingWire and after I spoke with them, I was sold. Working with Erica and Kim before our wedding was very fun and easy..they're very personable but still professional. A few months before the wedding, they drove over 2 hours to check out our venue and get a feel for it. The day of the wedding, they seriously delivered! They brought along so many extra pieces were so flexible when the inevitable wedding day problems happened. Because of them, our wedding looked like it was straight out of one of those wedding blogs or Pinterest! We received SO many compliments all day. We wanted a vintage, romantic look with a touch of rustic and what they put together was everything we envisioned and way more. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

I literally have nothing negative to say about these lovely ladies. My wedding turned out gorgeous and they stuck to my vision exactly. They were prompt in responding to emails and were always friendly...and even helped calm my nerves :) I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Virginia or the OBX area.

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2013

I was so thrilled to discover Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals. Erica and her partner (mom!) had exquisite pieces in their collection and understood our vision completely.

On the day of the wedding, I was amazed at how these pieces transformed our outdoor park wedding into a magical place--from frames to books to tables to apple pails, every little detail enhanced our love for the day. Many guests came up to us and talked about how much they loved these touches.

I highly recommend hiring these ladies to help bring some wonder into your day!!

les · Married on 08/24/2013

If i could give rustic charm 6 stars I would- we had our wedding at a vineyard and wanted to make the space feel more intimate and warm. After doing a little research, I saw that rustic charm rented out props and decor which was just what i needed. The only other places i could find were party stores that had the cookie cutter tables and basic rentals, not the unique pieces that Rustic Charm has. I met Erica for coffee and we sat down and chatted about my vision and what i was looking for. It was like having coffee with a girlfriend, she was genuine about her interest in our wedding and creating something unique- she came up with great ideas for decor and helped brainstorm with me. She emailed me pictures, and more ideas and new pieces she found even after we met ( when she didnt have to). Erica went above and beyond to help bring my vision to life. She worked with my budget and gave me some options- everything from old tables, to mantles for our alter, to stools and ladders, to vases and frames- they have it all. It was so refreshing to work with someone who was so down to earth and so so helpful during wedding planning. When the rentals arrived on my wedding day i was pleasantly surprised to see Erica, her mom and her husband all helping me with the props! They are truly a great team and I'm so happy i decided to work with them. The decor and props i rented tied the whole theme of my wedding together and made it different from any other wedding we had seen. I highly recommend Rustic Charm for any event!

Matthew · Married on 07/19/2013

Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals are professionals who take seriously the quality of their work. I, myself, am not a customer but the pastor and event coordinator for one of their clients weddings. Rustic Charm was easy to work with, showing great concern for the couple, the religious institution, and for the traditions of the ceremony.
    I have worked with a number of wedding "coordinators," wedding advisors, event planners, etc. The folks at Rustic Charm were the most pleasant and organized team I've worked with to date.
    As an aside: The designer(s) are OCD in all the right ways. Rarely do I find individuals with such an immense concern for the perfection of the end result. I would (and will) recommend this group to any couple looking to make their wedding day unique and memorable.

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2013

Erica at Rustic Charm Rentals was awesome! I had two weeks to plan a wedding, and needed help decorating my church to fit the rustic theme that I was going for. Erica was not phased by the timeframe, and her and her team worked very hard to get the church looking amazing. Everyone marveled at the attention to detail they were able to project in such a short amount of time. What's more, Erica took some beautiful pictures, and went the extra mile to help me fix a very sticky wedding dress malfunction! Many thanks to this awesome company from Mr. and Mrs. Miller :)

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2012

I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Rustic Charm. Erica and Co. were so very responsive, professional and easy to work with and the end result was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen.

These creative minds captured perfectly what I had been looking for when using vague adjectives to describe my ideal wedding. They just "got it." Their inventory is to die for (I wish they did interior decorating) and they have a very unique and beautiful way of putting it all together.

Hiring Rustic Charm to style my wedding was the first and best choice I made in my wedding planning process, so, THANK YOU!!

Jeannine · Married on 10/05/2012

Erica and Kim did an amazing job decorating my daughter's wedding and I wouldighly recommend them for events.

Tegan · Married on 10/05/2012

Erica came to the Valley Green Inn to help create one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen while working here. Erica and her staff were professional, responsive and courteous. I would highly recommend Rustic Charm Rentals for any event you are planning!

Erica is incredibly talented! Her taste is amazing, she has an great sense of style. She will make all your dreams come true. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for that extra touch on their wedding day. If you are looking for someone to style your wedding Erica is your woman. Your photos will turn out beautifully!

kate · Married on 02/06/2012

Such beautiful pieces of furniture and decor and everything was arranged in an artful, creative way. Absolutely LOVE their work!!!! : ) : )

Pattie · event on: 03/10/2013

It was a pleasure working with Erica. She's very positive and has great ideas and props to fulfill them.

• User4526759 · event on: 10/12/2014

I usually have a strong vision of my party planning, so I do it myself. I was a bit nervous to let go and allow someone to help me create my daughter's Sweet 16, but Rustic Charm hit it out of the park! It truly was beautiful, down to the smallest details, and that in my eyes, means the most and allows a party to stand out. All of our guests had so many lovely comments. Many expressed what a terrific setting it was with outstanding ambiance. It was all because Rustic Charm listened and executed with extreme professionalism.

Thank you for your obvious time and attention to our party. Rustic Charm allowed me to come and enjoy the party without having to worry about the details. It was a gift.

Shannon · Married on 06/12/2016

If you don't want the typical, cookie-cutter wedding, if you have an individual style and you want your wedding to reflect it, if you want your guests to be raving about the decor for weeks to come, then Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals is the perfect vendor for you. Kim and Erica are two amazingly talented, impeccably professional ladies who tricked out our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception beyond our wildest dreams! They are both extremely hard working, communicative and creative people who were perfectly lovely to work with. All of our guests were raving about their work from the minute they arrived to today. If you want your wedding to not only stand out from the pack but reflect your personal style, and if you want to deal with two of the most professional and outstanding women in the business, you simply must hire Rustic Charm Vintage Rentals!

Jack · Married on 10/05/2013

Rustic Charm was amazing! When doing a wedding on your own it's all about the little details. Even though we had a few hurtles, which comes with wedding planning, Erica and Kim went above and beyond. The lighting looked beautiful, the rentals did not look out of place, and they made our special day even more special. Rustic Charm is worth every penny. Bravo!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

3.5

Erica and Kim will go above and beyond your expectations for advice and logistics for everything rustic wedding style. my only (very small!) complaint was that I could not have a walk through for a rental order below a certain amount, so I had to pick from their website. But if I could do it again, I would!