28 Reviews for Russo Tux, Dresses & Limousine

Ring Bearers (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Alterations (1)
28 Russo Tux, Dresses & Limousine Reviews

Needed a tux last minute and the staff was great. Also got married in July and had all girls as ushers the gentleman we worked with was amazing he spent alot of time with us and never made us feel rushed. I love this place so much that I am posting flyers at the high school I work at. Thank you all for the hard work you do!
Renea Ferreira

Profile Picture Renea, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Transportation
Services Used: Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

I always trust this place for all my limo needs. Very reliable

Profile Picture User7887350, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Transportation

I couldn't be more happy to do business with a company then I am with Russo Tux. my salesman John was very helpful, informative and took a personal approach with my shopping for a multitude of suits and new colors for the coming year. As a City Councilor my dress is most important and I wouldn't truest anyone other then John at Russo Tux Shop.

Profile Picture Michael, 1/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The customer service was wonderful for our wedding. They were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs and were even able to work with groomsman who was out of state. We also used one of their limos for transportation the day of the wedding and the drive was impeccable .

Profile Picture Susana, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals

We went to Russo's in Andover for four tuxes and the bridal party limo. Despite significant differences in height and size, all four guys looked great in their navy tuxes. We were much happier with Russo than past experiences with the big warehouse chains! Russo's talked us through all our options at the initial fitting and was really good about making the necessary changes for the guys who called in their measurements. They offered a great deal for renting tuxes and a limo. We got a black 8 passenger limo for 5 hours on the wedding day and our driver was efficient, friendly and on-time. He helped us with timing the ceremony entrance just right and even got out of the car and came into the church to offer me water before I went down the aisle. We would highly recommend working with Russo's!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Transportation

JoAnn at Russo Tux in Andover is an absolute pleasure to work with! She had all my colors and requests down pat and the guys looked amazing. I would highly recommend Russo Tux for a personalized experience. I was more than happy with everything and she's a tailor which gives you reassurance she can fix any little minor issues if they arise. I am so happy we went with them, thank you JoAnn!

Profile Picture User3649617, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband who was the father of the bride forgot his jacket to his tux on the day of the wedding, 30 minutes to spare before the church ceremony; we called Russo Tux in Andover and spoke to Dan and explained to him the dilemma we were in; luckily we were only five minutes from Russo Tux and he came over to the reception hall with two jackets for my husband to try on! We want to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts! This is an a great example of dedication! We would highly recommend them for any future events!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We had the limo rented for 6 hours and it came right on time. Actually driver was 10 minutes early. He was professional and nice. He worked well with our other vendors.

Profile Picture katarzyna, 8/23/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I chose Russo's for their tuxes and everything was perfect! The guys all looked amazing!

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/26/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Tuxes looked great. Staff was friendly and accommodating !

Profile Picture Cinzia, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My first visit to a store for a tux was to Russo's. I was very impressed with their personalized service and quality of attire. Since it was my first visit, I decided to try one more retail store. The visit to a 2nd store turned out to be a mistake. Russo's by far surpassed this chain retail "warehouse" store in every area specifically service, quality, price, and location.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got there and i knew what i wanted and John let my fiancee try on the full suit and gave him great ideas on what to do with the colors i scream because the suit looked so great on his no alterations needed theyve got very elegant invitation packages great deals and great deals on other places that they recommend thanks again John you worked mircles PS this is the first suit my fiancee has tried and hes already chosen russos

Profile Picture ruth, 9/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Transportation

We used Russo's for our Tuxes and our limo service. Everything was great. We had no size issues with the tuxes. The limos were on time (even a little early) and the driver was very pleasant.

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/11/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They are awesome. I'd go here again.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/11/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Tuxedo's looked great and the limosines were nice. The limo showed up early and the drivers made sure I stayed dry during the rain..LOL

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 8/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Transportation

Great prices and professional service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They had a great selection and were able to match the tuxes to the dresses perfectly. I had always heard horror stories about all the items that tux places forget to include for weddings right down to mismatched shoes for the groomsmen. Russo's was perfect. Everything was included and matched perfectly. The guys could go in at their leisure for fittings and pick up. It was quick and painless...exactly what you want when guys are included!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/30/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After looking at other dress shops I knew Russo's was the shop for me I had a special Easter wedding and I really needed a pink dress the staff was so supportive at helping me find the right dress for my wedding day they were a perfect fit

Profile Picture Tiarra, 4/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I rented two cars and the guys were very nice and on time.

Profile Picture Future Mrs S., 4/7/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

John and his team at the Chelsea location eased a lot of the fears we had about renting suits for our wedding. We have heard and unfortunately been part of the "warehouse" store horror and did not want to deal with any of that for our wedding. The suits we chose were really nice quality and John helped us pair shirts and shoes with them until we were happy. We did go with our own ties as I did not love the ones that were part of the rental, but everything with the suit was perfect. When we arrived to try them on all of the guys, any alterations that were needed were taken care of on site and in about 5 minutes. The guys all looked amazing, so a big thanks to Russo's for helping all of my groomsmen look fantastic on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We utilized Russo's for both our Suit rentals for the men and limousine rental for the bridal party. We needed a suit that did not contain any wool and Russo's was more than accommodating. (unlike Men's Warehouse or Joseph A. Bank). John from the Chelsea store was fantastic and took care of our needs. Even following a small hiccup John used his personal time to correct the mistake and make everything great.

Profile Picture User6264695, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Rentals

We used Russo Limousine and Tux for our wedding. We liked their selection. At pickup, they make sure everything fits well. You also get the groom’s tux free (except for a deposit) with five rentals. One complaint, the cuff links are pretty cheap, so they actually fell off during the wedding.

We also booked a limo because there was a discount. The limo was very clean and the driver was very nice and helpful. They even let us bring our preferred champagne in.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Transportation

Everyone here is very nice and was helpful and accommodated to my needs. HOWEVER, I got my dress altered here and they altered it too short which is one of my biggest complaints as I spent a lot of money on the dress and the alteration there itself.

Profile Picture Sophia, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We were originally really excited to work with Russo Tux. We had heard good things from my coworker. The process of selecting an outfit for my husband and groomsmen was really easy, however there were a few issues before the wedding that caused some unnecessary stress. I went to pick up 3 of the tuxes myself the Wednesday before the wedding, and one of the tuxes was in the Chelsea location vs. the Andover location. Not sure how that happened. They said to come back on Thursday after 11:30 and they would have it transported to the Andover location. My fiance went back to pick it up Thursday and when he opened the bag Friday morning - He noticed there was a silver tie instead of a black bow tie, the black buttons on the shirt were missing, and the shoes were the wrong size for one of the groomsmen!!! Our wedding was the next day - so luckily he was able to go back Friday to grab the correct items, but it was a little bit of a scare. Also, one of the other groomsmens jackets only had 1 button vs. the 2 buttons we had requested - so he got that straightened out on Friday as well. My recommendation for future brides/grooms - make sure the guys try them on in the shop before leaving with them. Not sure why there were so many issues. We only had 4 guys to get fitted! We were pretty unhappy with the screws up. But the employees there were good about fixing them. In the end it worked out ! My husband looked amazing in his tux : )

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/1/15, 9 Reviews