Rushville Bridal Reviews

Rushville Bridal 2
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 08/31/2019

Tried on 6 dresses total

Rushville bridal was unfortunately having a going out of business sale and everything was on sale. If I would’ve waited until 3 months before my wedding day to get my dress, it probably would’ve been $300-500 cheaper 😂 but I loved my dress and the owner put up with the 6 try-ons and 3 friends that tagged along and were all over the place helping me find dresses to try on.

Rushville Bridal 3
    Rushville Bridal 4
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Melina · Married on 05/12/2018

When I booked an appointment with Rushville Bridal it was my first time trying on dresses so I was very nervous due to being a plus size bride I was terrified I wouldn't find anything to fit me. But as soon as I walked in I got a warm welcome she assured me there were dresses in my size and in the style i wanted I think I only tried on like 6 dresses and the very last one I tried on I fell in love with but it was the last one it wasn't my size and they discontinued that dress so she couldn't order me the size i needed and I was heartbroken. Then she told me there might be something we can do. She said we could order a corset back piece and have a tailor put it in she even offered to hold the dress for me and get a tailor she works with in to talk to me to see if it would work and what price would be and everything and I was so greatful she did that for me. I got my dream dress and I didn't have to go to a big huge bridal store to do it and she was so sweet and caring and so helpful I highly recommend this store!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

This vendor was extremely helpful when it came to ordering my bridal gown and 4 bridesmaids dresses. They got the order in right away for all of the dresses and got them to me about a month sooner than they were promised. The dresses came in perfectly as promised they would be. Very professional, easy to contact throughout the process, and terrific quality of service!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/10/2010

I love the dress... very much!!!

Sent on 05/17/2010