Rusch Entertainment Reviews

Rusch Entertainment 3
Rusch Entertainment 4
Rusch Entertainment 5

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not have asked for a better DJ or entertainment company to work with for our wedding. Matt was super attentive to the music we wanted and gave me great suggestions that I wouldn’t have thought of myself. We had friends and family raving about Matt and the amazing work he did! I highly recommend Matt, and Rusch Entertainment in general, for any event!

-Chelsea

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Rusch Entertainment was amazing from the very beginning! Mickey was our DJ for the night but helped out out so much before our wedding coordinating everything. He played everything we wanted and helped with ceremony and reception to keep everything running smoothly. He is the nicest guy and willing to help with everything. Our night was amazing because of the fantastic DJ that was there. Our guests, normally about 20+ people dancing at one time) danced all night and we all had a blast! Thank you Mickey for being exactly what we hoped for and more!

Rusch Entertainment 6
    Rusch Entertainment 7
    Rusch Entertainment 8
    Rusch Entertainment 9
    Rusch Entertainment 10
    Rusch Entertainment 11
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Daniele · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Matt Heller as our DJ for our wedding at Castle Farms. He handled the ceremony music, MC'd our reception, and kept the party going all night!

I spoke with Corey during the booking process. He was extremely professional and gave great advice about what kinds of songs to play during the different parts of the day. He set us up with Matt and it was perfect match!

He did a fantastic job the whole day! We asked him to change the order of the first dances at the last minute, and Matt accommodated all the back and forth easily. When the best man was nervous about his speech. Matt encouraged him and calmed him down.

When the party started, he was able to read the room and play songs that kept the whole crowd dancing all night - even my grandparents!

We all had a great time, thank you Rusch Entertainment!

Rusch Entertainment 12
    Rusch Entertainment 13
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Elizabeth Coffman · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ for our Traverse City Wedding

My husband and I got married in June 2018 in Traverse City! DJ Dan part of Rusch Entertainment. He did amazing job! He was professional, attentive, and really played everything we wanted and more! Definitely well worth it!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tara · Married on 06/02/2018

Casey exceeded our expectations and was a hit! Our wedding turned out amazing and I was so pleased with our reception. No one ever left the dance floor!

Everyone commented on how they could hear everything at the ceremony, which was definitely a concern of ours since it was a beach wedding and super windy. The up-lighting looked fantastic, and his song selection and suggestions were great. We've had so many comments that our wedding was "the most fun wedding" they've ever been to, and that's a huge thanks to Casey!! A simple online review cannot do him justice!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Choosing a DJ for a wedding is a tough decision because you have to choose based solely on reviews most of the time. We received a recommendation from our venue to go with Rusch and so we considered them along with another couple companies. We were hesitant at first because they were so big and had so many possible DJs, but we truly couldn’t have been happier going with them! We got Aaron Liversedge and he was perfect for our wedding! He was great with communication and really helped us plan out all our music needs from the ceremony to the reception. Everything at our wedding went perfectly and no hiccups at all. Everything sounded great and Aaron really went above and beyond. I would recommend Aaron and Rusch Entertainment to anyone in need of high quality entertainment!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Mary · Married on 05/19/2018

Aaron did such an amazing job for us. Would book again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kristi · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Aaron was outstanding along with the entire Rusch group. Their communication prior the event was very efficient and helpful. Their online database of songs allowed me to select must play songs and preferred songs! A week prior to the wedding Aaron called and talked to us about how the day would flow and go over any personal preferences. Aaron made the entire process painless, even when I thought of things after the phone call, I just e-mailed him and he replied promptly. He kept the entire beginning of the wedding flowing smoothly so we were on time for dinner! The music he played was awesome! People from the wedding next door kept coming over to dance with us because our wedding was more fun! He also did uplighting for us. It was fantastic!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Susie · Married on 04/28/2018

I was very impressed with their services! Super happy with Corey. He had a tough crowd for dancing but he got them up and moving! The lighting was great and he went above and beyond to record the ceremony for us! Also happy he was able to find a lot of the odd song requests we had. We will definitely use you in the future and recommend to others!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

SUE · Married on 04/25/2018

Always professional and listen to our needs

Sent on 04/17/2018

Russ · event on: 04/14/2018

Porvided great advice and a great Comedian for our show.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

April 14, 2018 worst winter storm of the year! Paul and I had such a great time, even with that crazy weather! Dean was so much fun and kept everyone dancing :) The lighting was beautiful! It was great to see everyone singing along and dancing. The “circle of love” at the end of the night actually made me very emotional, to see all of our loved ones surrounding us with love and support was amazing! We had the best time at our reception. People were dancing from the first to last song! Even our grandmothers :D The music was fantastic and we had a ton of compliments about Dean! Definitely splurge on a DJ, it makes the day that much better and Dean is the BEST!

Rusch Entertainment 14
    Rusch Entertainment 15
    Rusch Entertainment 16
    Rusch Entertainment 17
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Have in mind what what you want for music selection ahead of time.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Teresa · Married on 04/07/2018

What a great DJ! Corey was friendly, organized, and read to crowd well to keep them dancing. He helped to make our reception memorable!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

They were incredible! I would recommend them 100x over!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Tracey · event on: 03/27/2018

What can I say...our assembly with One World Island was EPIC! The energy One World Island brought to our school was infectious, and the music was AMAZING!!! Our students and staff had such an incredible time! Please let the band know how much we enjoyed their performance. Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

We would give Rusch Entertainment 10 stars out of 5 if we could. Picking a good DJ is among the most important parts of planning a wedding, and we can say without reservation that if you go with Rusch you will be in great hands. Casey was our DJ, and he could not have been more friendly and professional. From the planning to the final song at the reception, he was upbeat, happy to improvise, and easy to work with. He played an excellent mix of songs, and the dancefloor was basically always full of both younger and older guests. Everyone had an excellent time and had great things to say about Casey. We cannot thank him and Rusch Entertainment enough for helping make our special day so perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2018

John · event on: 03/23/2018

Great Band!! They kept people up and dancing. Dean and his crew are the best! We had a great time.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Melissa · event on: 03/09/2018

Don was the DJ that provided the entertainment for our party. He is extremely professional. He is the best DJ I have ever had and will be requesting him for future events. The interaction between Don and the guests was spot on. They loved him and we had so many compliments on who we chose for a DJ. Thank you Rusch Entertainment for providing us with a great DJ, a great price and and unforgettable night!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Ann · event on: 02/25/2018

Rusch entertainment is not only for weddings. We recently held a Grand Opening celebration and they helped us coordinate our entertainment. We had the best magician and our guest LOVED it!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Dwight · Married on 02/17/2018

Ceyx played a dinner dance in our community this past Saturday night and they were the highlight of the evening. They kept the dance floor crowded all night and played music that appealed to the Millennials, Baby Boomers and everyone in between. Members of the band are not only talented but are personable and extremely entertaining. They get a 5 star rating.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Evan · Married on 02/17/2018

The DJ for our wedding was Matt Heller, he was amazing! We specifically requested Matt, he was the DJ at our friend's wedding and did an amazing job. He did not disappoint for our wedding either; he was very attentive, frequently checked in, had a great feel of the energy in the room and kept people dancing all night long. He was extremely professional, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Alicia · Married on 02/10/2018

Casey Rusch provided such a fun environment on my wedding day! He had my entire family, ages 7 months to 80 years, on the dance floor dancing together at the same time. I've had multiple family members tell me it was one of the best nights of their life.. I expected that for me, but not them! My favorite memories were made this night and I thank Casey for most of them. He went out of his way to confirm all things went as planned and also read the crowd to provide the best music. Thank you Casey! I wish I could relive this night 100x over again!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Ed · event on: 02/09/2018

Best DJ’s I have ever used. They are professional but great fun.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Bill · event on: 02/02/2018

Dueling Pianos entertained for our annual fund raising event! A large crowd enjoyed a great evening of laughter and music. I highly recommend this agency and the Dueling Pianos!

Sent on 02/23/2018