Running Hare Vineyard Reviews

Running Hare Vineyard 5
Running Hare Vineyard 6
Running Hare Vineyard 7

tonia · Married on 05/19/2012

What a beautiful venue...and luckily we had beautiful weather. My daughter was thrilled, everyone had a great time, the vineyard and their caterer took care of everything so that we could al relax and have fun.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Running Hare Vineyard's reply:

It was our pleasure! One of my favorite pictures from the wedding is Jamie and Alex under the arch - Love it!!

Lee · Married on 09/27/2013

The RHV is an absolutely beautiful location for a wedding. We had both the ceremony and the reception there and it was truly magical. You felt like you were transported to Italy. It is beautiful,romantic and the service was top notch. I would be remiss if i didn't mention that you have a choice of two caterers at this site. We choose Maryland Country Caterers and their food and service was as spectacular as the view. Thank you Barbara and team for a night to remember.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 06/11/2011

Beautiful venue and Barb is very quick to respond to email and answer any of your questions!

Sent on 06/28/2011

4.2
      3.5

Running Hare Vineyard is a stunning spot to host a wedding. We are from St. Mary's County, MD and the vineyard made us feel as though we were hosting a destination wedding in the Tuscany region. The setting is phenomenal, the grounds are well kept, the picturesque scenery is breathtaking.

Barbara and her team were very helpful and organized in the planning process. She has a list of preferred vendors which made wedding planning easy. She was always an email or phone call away. The wine was super delicious and the wine tasting available to guests prior to the ceremony was enjoyable and a fun way to get the party started. I would recommend the vineyard to all my friends, family and strangers. In fact I am currently recruiting friends to get married there just so we can enjoy the party from a guests standpoint. You wont be disappointed when choosing Running Hare!

Sent on 05/08/2014
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2011

4.2
      3.0

Awesome Reception Venue! All the guests loved the vineyard and wines!

Sent on 10/26/2011

natalie · Married on 07/29/2017

3.8
      3.0

The venue is absolutely beautiful!!!!! My guests could not stop telling me how beautiful a venue Running Hare was. The venue is basically just a location, their exclusive caterer Maryland Country Caterers takes care of all the heavy lifting to make your day special.

Sent on 09/16/2017