31 Reviews for Run to an Elopement

No Denomination (5)
Single Religion (2)
Counseling (2)
Methodist (1)

Windi was an invaluable part of our wedding team! I reach out to her two days before we were hoping to tie the knot and she not only worked us in, but made it feel like it was at no inconvenience to her even though I knew good and well that it was. She got back to us nearly immediately in every part of the process including having our ceremony drafted. The lady must not sleep! On top of being available for every single one of my crazy “I give up we are eloping” bride shut down, Windi heard my “well I kind of want this but also that and this” and used it to choose a perfect location for us... which happened to mean standing outside in below freezing temperatures after the sun had set. While I’m not planning on having to get married again, I wouldn’t hesitate to use Windi for a vow renewal and I definitely won’t hesitate to reccomend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Single Religion

Windi was a wonderful officiant! We knew right away after our first meeting with her that she was the right person for our special day. She was very accommodating when we decided to move our wedding up several months, and from traditional to very small and unique. She even helped us choose a location! While we were probably less than ideal to work with due to these major changes and our indecisiveness, she always did her best to make sure we were happy - our wants and needs were always first, and she worked with a smile!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendi was the perfect Officiant for our private ceremony. Wendi is welcoming, organized and professional and walked us through how to plan and write our vows. She provided guidance and flexibility in our vows and provided a quiet time the day of the wedding, right before we began our ceremony, that really helped us to relax and bring our focus to each other and pledging our commitment and love together. I recommend Wendi to everyone.

Profile Picture Jodi, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Windi was absolutely fantastic! She was the best decision we made surrounding pertaining to our wedding. We were more than pleased with everything she did before, during and after our ceremony. She wrote a beautiful ceremony, and included our own vows we read to one another. Windi has such a calming presence, which is great when you're nervous and excited! We cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Windi was an absolute godsend! From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the one. She is warm and personable and sincere. She is more than an officiant. She became a friend and a guide in the months leading up to the wedding. She went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. She was grounded in the practical logistical side as well as the spiritual side (This became especially helpful when there was a slight seating snafu and Windi knew exactly how to handle it - and she did). Right before the ceremony, Windi centered us with a meditation moment which was so helpful. She wrote the most beautiful and personalized ceremony for us - our wedding guests keep commenting how moving the ceremony was. We can’t imagine our special day without her. When we look back at the pictures of our day and see Windi in them, we feel so blessed that she was a part of it all.

Profile Picture David , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved our experience with Windi! Very responsive & made us feel very welcomed.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not have ANYTHING negative to say about Windi. She is not only a remarkable and loving human being but also a true professional. She works with love in her heart and compassion for bringing two souls together.

She was so easy to work with, flexible with my needs, and a blast overall!

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Non-religious

We couldn't have chosen a more wonderful human being to marry us. Her service was impeccable, but more importantly, she was remarkably warm, inviting, caring, and genuine. We will remember Windi forever. xoxo

Photo for Run to an Elopement Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was amazing and I can't recommend her highly enough!

We had to organize our wedding from out of state, and we thought it would be more difficult, but it was so easy. Windi was just wonderful from our first conversation with her. She helped us plan a ceremony that was perfect for us-- from the big things like having a tree planting ceremony and writing our own vows to the tiniest details like our preference on some of the wording in specifics parts of the ceremony. Her attention to details made it all so wonderful and meaningful. She also had ideas when we weren't sure what we wanted. For example, i knew I didn't want a lot of the usual traditions, and she had ideas for how we could subtly avoid those and do things our way. She was helpful every step of the way.

She is so kind and down to earth and she kept us calm and focused the entire time. I could not have asked for a better person to lead us through that day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was absolutely amazing! She was incredibly prompt with all responses and very helpful in creating a ceremony that reflected the values of my husband and I. She was very helpful in suggesting readings and ideas as we wrote our own vows. We had so many compliments on how nice and meaningful our ceremony was. It was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend Windi to anyone who is looking for a personalized wedding ceremony! Plus she's super fun to work with!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Windi was very helpful...she stayed in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and answered my questions right away. She also worked with me to write a beautiful ceremony, and was flexible with our plans which involved meeting at the trailhead and hiking down by Old Man's Cave in Hocking HIlls for the ceremony. Thank you Windi!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi - Thank you for doing such a wonderful job officiating our wedding. You were absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi is amazing. She went above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi's passion, work ethic and professionalism are unparalleled. She will orchestrate a flawless ceremony while giving all of her love and attention to her couples' needs and concerns. She did magic behind the scenes that I didn't even know about until weeks later. In addition to crafting the perfect ceremony, she held my hand and dried my tears. Windi is so much more than an officiant. She was my support, my guide, my counselor. She will do whatever she can to make the day perfect and stress free. I am forever grateful for her.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Seriously, just hire Windi. You don't have look any further for an officiant. My now HUSBAND

Profile Picture Kate, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Windi was a phenomenal officiant for our wedding. She worked with us every step of the way to come up with a wedding service that was to our liking and her meditative moments with the bridal party was excellent. Can't thank her enough for helping our special day be so special!

Profile Picture Seth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding Windi was a huge blessing. Two weeks before our wedding our original officiant had to cancel. Me and my fiance were referred to Windi by another officiant and I couldn't be more happy and relieved she was able to do this for us in such short notice. She was very reassuring and attentive making sure I had everything we needed for our big day.
We didn't have a huge/ long ceremony so our vows were very short and to the point. She helped make that process very smooth and easy considering I still wasn't too sure what all I wanted to be said.
I am very happy with all Windi has done for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was incredible, and especially for us at a time when family were not! She went above and beyond and truly helped make our day every bit as special as we wanted it to be. She is an amazing person, easy to work with, and will help in anyway she can. We highly recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was incredible! Very personable and accommodating! She is worth it, just book her! She made selecting an officiant stress-free and was very inclusive towards our guests.

Profile Picture Mary Rose, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for someone who will personalize your ceremony and who is very easy to work with, Windi is perfect. She was very accommodating. She truly wants to see her couples happy. She made our day feel very special.

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We are so happy we found Wendi to perform our wedding ceremony! She wrote a beautiful script that brought us all to tears. She was also quick and thorough with our paperwork. Before the ceremony, she helped us relax by talking us through a guided meditation .

What tops the cake is how she saved the day when the parks and recreation grounds crew took our table and tablecloth that was to be used for our commitment ceremony. She took off her boots and ran after them to get it back! Definitely above and beyond service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Windi was amazing end-to-end! She was highly responsive, open and honest, caring and involved, and highly professional. You have SO MUCH going on when planning and executing your wedding event- Windi was amazing in how she handled prepping for the ceremony, remind on the license, wrangling and coaching us and our wedding party (quite a feat!), and just making sure we had a beautiful and perfect ceremony. Highly recommended for sure!!

Profile Picture Billy, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We've loved Windi's warmth and flexibility when it came to choosing the right words for our ceremony. It was almost as if she had been part of our lives for years rather than days. Could not recommend her more. ??

Profile Picture Jen, 10/14/16, 1 Review

Windi is the best!
She worked with us to write a ceremony that fit for our style. She was very thorough in making sure we had everything we needed. She was very organized for the rehearsal and was able to explain clearly to the bridal party so there was no confusion. When the wedding day came, Windi went above and beyond! She met with the bridal party before the ceremony and her presence was very calming. She was there for any thing I needed and did little things that we did not ask her to that was very helpful. I wasn't stressed or worried about anything.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews