Rudy C Productions Reviews

Rudy C Productions 5
Rudy C Productions 6
Rudy C Productions 7

Sanjay · Married on 08/06/2016

Rudy did an amazing job DJ'ing for our wedding in Hartford, CT on August 6th. He also did uplighting for us too, which he also did very well. Prior to the wedding, we had a few phone calls with Rudy to discuss wedding specifics (songs, flow of events, name pronunciations, etc.) and he made himself available to meet with us. Additionally, 2 days before the wedding, he joined us at the venue to do a walk through, which was time well spent and not necessarily what we had expected so he went above and beyond. At our wedding reception, he did a great job keeping everything on track in terms of timing, playing music that had people on the dance floor, and even guiding us through our cake cutting (so a five layer cake would not tumble down on us!). If you are having a wedding or an event in CT needing a DJ, especially Central CT, I would highly recommend working with Rudy. He did an outstanding job!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2016

Rudy was amazing. Not only did he play great music and get my wedding guests dancing, he was also an amazing vendor throughout the planning process. He was always responsive, always on top of needs and timelines, and more. He was by far the easiest vendor to work with. If you are thinking about using his services, I highly recommend you do.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Rudy was awesome! He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire time. We have friends and family still talking about how much fun they had, and how much they loved the music Rudy played!

Sent on 08/11/2016

You might as well stop searching now and just book Rudy C.

He was an integral part of our wonderful wedding on July 23, 2016, in Hartford. From our initial meeting to the big day, he was very responsive and made my bride and I feel at ease. He's a pro at working weddings and it shows. Plus, the way he mixed songs together kept people on the dance floor. A few of our guests kept raving about the awesome DJ while the night was still young. Rudy C took all of our suggestions to heart and successfully (and kindly) warded off a couple of folks who requested the "Cupid Shuffle," which was on our "do not" playlist. From the music to MC-ing the reception, Rudy C was a true professional and a great value for what he brought -- a first-class experience. He also provided nice uplighting for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Justine · Married on 07/08/2016

Rudy was a HUGE part of our wedding day, and when I say that... I really mean it! From our first meeting to panicked phone calls to the big day, Rudy was always willing to help. I truly believe that without Rudy our wedding wouldn't have ran as smoothly as it did or been as fun as it was. Having Rudy as our DJ was the best decision we made! I highly recommend Rudy C Productions!!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • FutureMrs.E

Kellie · Married on 07/03/2016

Rudy was awesome! Before the wedding, he worked with us to get a feel of what kind of music we wanted to hear, any special requests, and he was always there in case we needed something or had a question. He wasn't like other DJ's where he gives you a list of 1000+ songs and you need to decide what you want him to play(although I'm sure he would if you wanted to do it that way!) you can trust him with his choice of songs throughout the night! I've gotten compliments about Rudy from our guests after the wedding and many have said it was the best wedding they've been to....you can't have that unless you have a great DJ and Rudy did an amazing job! He also gives you copies of the songs he plays throughout the night as a little keepsake :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Amazing DJ. Really easy to work with from beginning to end. Very personable and on top of everything, from ceremony to end. Had the crowd up and moving and having a great time all night. Just absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Rudy was amazing! He was extremely flexible, offered so many great suggestions and had my entire wedding party on the dance floor the whole time. I changed a few songs the morning of and he was so accommodating. I didn't give him much to go off of, other than that I wanted a party, and that's exactly what I got. My guests had such a great time and everyone keeps talking about how great the DJ was. I highly recommend Rudy C Productions for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Bobby · Married on 06/18/2016

We first heard of Rudy at a previous wedding we attended that he was DJ'ing.

Absolutely loved the vibe of the entire night. He was extremely professional and fun while on the mic.

Our wedding was no different. We met a couple times to go over specifics/details of the night and he was extremely helpful throughout the process – even with non-music parts of our wedding. Huge thumbs up there.

We needed some help with a couple song selections for different parts of the wedding and he chose great songs that we wouldn't have thought of.

From the ceremony to last call, the DJ is really what gets your guests (and you of course) in the right mood – no matter what it is – and that's exactly what Rudy did.

Absolutely no complaints and would hire him again!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Steve · Married on 06/17/2016

Rudy and his team were awesome the day of our wedding. All of guests raved about the selection of music. The dance floor was filled throughout the evening. He played all of the special songs we asked and was also very helpful in setting up the audio for our outdoor ceremony as well. Throughout the whole process Rudy was timely in his email responses and he even gave us a CD of all the music played right after our wedding concluded.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

Rudy was awesome! He was very accommodating with every single thing we asked of him and super helpful when we had questions. Rudy met with me multiple times and was always very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. During the wedding, he did a fantastic job with the music and announcements, and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend using Rudy!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

Rudy was absolutely incredible throughout our whole planning process. He quickly figured out what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding - fun, but not cheesy. He was very easy to work with, really accommodating, and he even checked in (unprompted) as the big day drew closer - I especially appreciated that, since I was pretty overwhelmed by the other aspects of the wedding. He really put us at ease and was incredibly flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Megan · Married on 04/22/2016

Rudy was great to work with. He responded to all of my emails very promptly, listened to what me and my now husband wanted for music, and kept the party going until the very end.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Liz · Married on 04/08/2016

Awesome to work with. Very fun and creative!!
    Did everything we asked and then some, very professional!! Rudy C knows his stuff!!! Thanks for making our day memorable!!..D and L..????

Sent on 04/23/2016

Dawn · Married on 04/08/2016

Rudy C Productions is a Class Act. Rudy is Awesome at what he does! He created an Amazing Introduction for US on our Wedding day!!! I would Highly recommend Rudy C !!!! Awesome Work!!!????????????

Sent on 05/07/2016

Rudy was amazing! We are so happy we choose to go with RCP! From the beginning Rudy was responsive, friendly and super helpful through the whole process. We clicked with him right away. He did a wonderful job for both our ceremony and wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything better. The uplighting was beautiful as well. At the end of the wedding, he gave us a cd of all the songs we picked for the ceremony & wedding, it was such a nice surprise.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Amy · Married on 12/12/2015

Rudy C Productions was hired as the primary entertainment for my Corporate holiday party, of which I was chair person. Rudy is very easy to work with and his professionalism made the event a huge success. The employees danced all night to a great variety of music. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/11/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Rudy. We gave him a list of songs but wanted him to also substitute songs that he knew would get our guests up and dancing. The dance floor was packed all night! He was also very accommodating with any special requests we had. Rudy always responded right away to emails or questions we had. I would highly recommend Rudy!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Caitlin · Married on 11/27/2015

Rudy was the best possible choice we could have made for our DJ. From the very start, Rudy helped us figure out our timeline and how to structure our entire reception based on what we wanted out of our wedding. I had a lot of specific requests and he was extremely accommodating. My maid of honor also had some special things up her sleeve that she needed to coordinate with Rudy and she had nothing but wonderful things to say about her experience. He even edited the intro to our first dance song to work with our plans. Rudy C is the best!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/15/2015

Deciding whether or not to have a band or DJ at our wedding reception was probably the most difficult choice we had to make throughout our wedding planning. However, upon meeting Rudy at a bridal expo held at The Society Room of Hartford (our wedding venue), the decision became an easy one. Rudy was personable, collaborative, fun, and truly made us feel 100% comfortable with the entire process—from our first meeting to the final moments of our wedding night. If you feel at ALL nervous about a DJ controlling the song choices, tone, or overall feel of your reception (as we did), rest assured that you will be in good hands: everything was done to a tee, down to the spur-of-the-moment announcements we needed him to make during the night. I have had numerous attendees comment afterwards at how "there was such a vibe to that room" throughout the evening. He even made a point of finding me (the bride) at the end of the night to hand over a CD of the night's playlist—something we will treasure for years to come. Thank you, Rudy, for being an amazing MC, DJ, and friend throughout our engagement. We'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Laurie · Married on 10/09/2015

Rudy was super easy and very helpful to work with! He had a lot of different suggestions and extras he offered us, We had a few different request and he was awesome with accommodating us! Everyone had a blast and would recommend Rudy to all my friends and family!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Logan · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Rudy C was fantastic!! He went above and beyond to make everything perfect for my wedding. He was professional, flexible, and overall just a great DJ! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Rudy was a pleasure to work with. He gave us some great suggestions on songs when we weren't sure what to pick. He got everyone up dancing and the guests had an absolute blast

Sent on 09/28/2015

Marley · Married on 09/12/2015

Rudy is excellent. His goal is to provide you exactly what you want and he is very flexible. He wants to play the music you want and won't play music you don't want. He was very quick at responding to me via text and email anytime I needed something or had to give him an update. He is very good with blending songs together and making everything flow smoothly through the speakers. He is also very good on the microphone and gets the crowd excited. From his experience, he is able to give advice or ideas on the order of which things should happen (dances, speeches, toast, blessing, etc.). Rudy was also very professional. He gave us a receipt for the deposit we paid him ahead of time, dressed very nice at the wedding (dress pants, dress shirt and shoes), and was very open and polite to everyone. Very nice guy and a GREAT DJ!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Rudy was professional, and very easy to work with. He was very easy to reach as well whenever we had any questions we needed answered. Rudy took our music playlist very seriously and even was able to help us with some music decisions we needed guidance with. He executed the wedding ceremony and reception seamlessly. Even with a couple hiccups Rudy was able to keep our guests entertained and made smooth transtitions. The uplighting was amazing as well. It really set the tone for the fun, energetic non-stop dancing wedding we had planned for! I would highly recommend Rudy C Productions for your wedding needs!

Sent on 08/20/2017