Ruby Media Services Reviews

7 | Spring Hill, TN

7 Reviews for Ruby Media Services

Erin · Married on 10/18/2013

I loved Ruby Media! They did an Awesome job I watch my video all the time! Im so happy we decided do this to capture our special day! I recommened them to anybody! Thank u again u guys rock!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

Both David and Lauri were a pleasure to work with! They captured amazing memories that I will get to cherish forever. They are great at their work, I have lost count at how many times I have watched my love story video and wedding video. Everything turned out great!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful work on our video! My now husband, who is not very emotional, shed tears while we watched our video back together :) The music was great and the sound quality and video editing was impeccable! The crew was very professional and I didn't even notice them there which was wonderful - everything just felt so natural!

I love our video and was so happy we decided to capture our special day in this way.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Awesome people to work with!!!!! I stumbled across them last minute for a friends wedding, they were very helpful,and easy to work with. I was so impressed that we hired them for my sons wedding in August and it was perfect!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Mariah · Married on 08/02/2008

David and Lauri are the most genuine people I have ever met. Going with Ruby Media was the best decision I made with the wedding. Once again, I can’t even put into words how wonderful they are. They truly went above and beyond, and our wedding would not have been the same without them! They were way more the just the video people!

Sent on 09/07/2008

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2005

Love this vendor!!! Would recommend it to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 09/27/2008
  • User2112041 · 2+ years ago

Great videographer services! We had a short "Story of Love" video done before the wedding, and it turned out great. Both David and Lauri are lovely to talk to and are very talented. On the wedding day, David and his assistent met us at 9am at the salon and stayed very late into the reception. Very excited to see the wedding video!

Sent on 10/29/2012