Ruby Bridal Boutique Reviews

2 | New Milford, CT

2 Reviews for Ruby Bridal Boutique

Valerie · Married on 10/12/2019

My experience at Ruby Bridal was exactly what I dreamed of! Allison and Amanda were professional, courteous, and extremely nice to my crew and I. We arrived a party of five, which was easy for them to accommodate. Allison offered comfy seats to my group and water for all of us to help relax and enjoy the experience. I'm a unique bride, in which I went looking for a specific dress that had some black in it. The sister dress was available, and Allison helped in any way to achieve the look I wanted. I ended up with the dress that I wanted and loved! The team knew exactly how to help envision what I was looking for, and went above and beyond what I've ever expected. What was even better was the fact that we had the store to ourselves; there was no other bride around and no other distractions. A beautiful area, building, and one-of-a-kind experience! I recommend Ruby Bridal Boutique to every bride-to-be.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Tricia · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved my experience with Ruby Bridal boutique. The boutique is so intimate and personal, I was able to try on about 10 different dresses as I was the only client in there! I fell in LOVE with a Lillian West dress. It was the exact combination of boho chic that my VT wedding called for. I felt unbelievably beautiful and so comfortable in it on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2018