RSVP Shindig Reviews

4 | Denver, CO

4 Reviews for RSVP Shindig

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

Nicole at RSVP Shindig is a DREAM! She is so fun, her taste is impeccable, she is professional and responsive, and she actually does what she says she is going to do. She worked with all my vendors to make sure everything went smoothly and perfectly on the wedding day, and I didn't have to worry about one single thing all day. The day went even better than I ever imagined it could. She has fabulous ideas and she is so knowledgeable about the whole wedding scene that she will help you with any stress, doubts, concerns, etc. Nicole, I will highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you for making my wedding so spectacular!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Louise · Married on 09/27/2008

RSVP Shindig was amazing! They made our wedding week come together. Everything was flawless. They are the best to work with in Colorado.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Heather · Married on 08/08/2007

We used RSVP Shindig for our wedding last summer. Nicole did an amazing job. I had to plan from out of state and was nervous. Nicole and her assistant did everything they could to make sure we had as little on our plate as possible. I took photos to her to show her what I wanted for the day. She brought it all to life and then some.

Sent on 03/21/2008

Amy · Married on 09/06/2006

Nicole was by far the vendor that was worth every penny. Her fee is totally reasonable for the amount of work that she does. Major things that she helped with: setting up all appointments with potential vendors, finding and working out the contract with Dunafon, getting us out of a contract with a caterer that we didn’t like (which turned out to be quite an ugly fight), ordering invitations at wholesale prices, addressing and hand-stamping all invitations, and all week-of preparations. The week before I didn’t talk to even one vendor, because Nicole took care of all of that, which was just so great, just to be able to focus on family for that week. Overall, I would definitely recommend Nicole to anyone. She has a lot of experience, and it shows! For example, when it started sprinkling during the ceremony, she handed out umbrellas (which she brought… I didn’t even think about this!) to all the guests, which everyone was impressed by.

Sent on 02/26/2008