RSVP Floral Design Reviews

47 | Temecula, CA

47 Reviews for RSVP Floral Design

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Monica is the best in the area, hands down. I have worked with her as a venue wedding planner, a floral assistant, and most recently as a bride myself. She was the only one I wanted as my florist because I trust her explicitly. I have done many, many weddings with her, and have never seen anything short of gorgeous. I literally only showed her my color palette and then told her to do what she thought was best, and boy did she. Her creations were better than I imagined. If you want a florist that is trustworthy, goes above and beyond the call of duty, and also creates works of art out of flowers, then Monica/RSVP Events is who you need. She is worth every penny and more!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Scott · Married on 03/07/2015

We could not have asked for any better! Monica was an absolute pleasure to work with and the flowers that she delivered were beautiful! She was so accommodating and friendly! We had a last minute add on to the order the day before the wedding and she was able to make it happen! We got married at Mount Palomar Winery and with the views we did not need much added for the ceremony but the touches that Monica added were great! Our guests are still talking about how beautifully everything turned out. Thank you Monica for making our special so beautiful! It was a pleasure to work with you and your team!

Sent on 04/04/2015

RSVP Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Scott and Lauren! We truly LOVED working with you and are so honored to have been a part of making your day perfect. You both looked amazing, and we wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!
  • Q

Lisette · Married on 08/29/2014

Beautiful flowers at a reasonable rate!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Jacque · Married on 05/02/2014

Monica with RSVP is amazing! All the flowers were beautiful and fresh. She truly spends time on detail and it shows!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Love these ladies...talk about being helpful. This part of planning my wedding I was dreading because of how pricey I heard it can be. Not only did they fit the appropriate style for my budget they also gave me very helpful tips and ideas. My flowers were gorgeous and everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend these wonderful ladies.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Haleigh · Married on 04/25/2014

Monica was fantastic! I could not have asked for a better experience with her and my flowers were AMAZING! I would choose RSVP over and over again if I could.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jen · Married on 04/19/2014

Monica with RSVP Events was fantastic to work with. I had this grand idea of making wooden boxes out of old apple crates for our wedding. Monica took that idea and ran with it. Our centerpieces came out better then I could imagine! To see everything come together was amazing. We had rave reviews from several friends and family at the wedding. Monica was so great to work with. They sure know what they are doing at RSVP Events.

Sent on 04/28/2014

RSVP Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jen!! You and Brian were so awesome to work with, and I truly ADORE your family! The hard work you put into those boxes was amazing, and I was honored to make sure the flowers were just as perfect. Thank you for choosing us!! Xo

Monica is simply AMAZING!! Since our first consultation, she was energetic, professional, and truly excited about our wedding vision. She took our vision and flew with it. Monica worked so well within our budget really listened to what we wanted. We didn't have specific flowers we wanted, we were going more for certain fall colors like burnt orange, yellows, rust, greens and gold. She put together the most beautiful floral arrangements for the centerpieces, the aisle, the arbor and everything tied together so beautifully!! I had asked to have a cascading bouquet, something brides haven't been doing much, Monica was so excited and made me the most beautiful white/ivory/cream cascading bouquet. When she delivered it on our wedding day, I jumped for joy and couldn't believe how breathtakingly beautiful it was! I would recommend Monica to everyone!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

RSVP Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! You and your family were SO awesome to work with - I truly was so honored to be a part of the love, energy, and excitement of it all. Everything came out BEAUTIFULLY!! Stop by to see us soon, and huge hugs to you, Mr. C, and the family!

shawna · Married on 11/02/2013

Do NOT look any further than Monica with RSVP Events!!!! Seriously, stop reading all of these reviews and just book her!!!!! My husband and I had an idea as to what we wanted with flowers but had a really hard time articulating it. Monica was somehow able to discern exactly what we wanted. She was so creative and helpful and really went above and beyond in trying to figure out exactly what we were going for. After our initial consultations, Monica was extremely responsive and always had an upbeat and positive attitude. She also is AMAZING at working within a budget. Monica never gave me the feeling that we should be spending more money or try to pressure us into upgrades. In fact, there was a certain style of vessel we really wanted that was completely out of our budget and Monica worked her butt off to find it for us within our budget. Then, when our wedding day came, we were BLOWN. AWAY. The flowers were absolutely stunning. There were peonies the size of our heads! Truly, Monica takes the time to get to know you as a couple, to pick the best flowers, and to make sure that your flowers make a huge impact on your big day. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Monica was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very everything I could have asked for in a florist! My flowers turned out beautiful and days later they still look great! She really cares about you as the client and has a passion for what she does!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Monica at RSVP Events was wonderful to work with and the flowers for my wedding at Wiens Family Cellars came out PERFECT!

I worked with Monica for about a year up to the wedding and she made the whole process easy even though I was living all the way on the East Coast. She met with my mom, looked at my pinterest account, and we chatted about 3 different times about what I wanted. She made it easy to trust her.

When they brought the bouquets into the bridal suite the day of my wedding I was extremely happy and it set the tone for the rest of the night! Thank you so much Monica!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kate · Married on 08/04/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Carrie! She made my day and the month before the event so much less stressful for me. I didn't lift a finger for the rehearsal and Carrie had all of the details I never would have though of organized for the big day. She was a bargain, too. If you're looking for a "day of" planner book her ASAP!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Kathryn · Married on 07/25/2013

Monica is awesome, it really is as simple as that. From the moment we met for our initial consultation, my fiancé (now husband!) and I knew we'd found the right person to help us with our wedding. She completely understood our very vague 'vision' and came up with some amazing suggestions well within our budget.
    We originally hired Monica just to do our floral arrangements, but when I had some issues with our venue four weeks before the big day, I called on Monica to see if she would be able to step in as a last minute co-ordinator as well. It was the best decision I made! She was so brilliant in those weeks leading up to the wedding and then on the actual day, she threw in a lot of extras to make the ceremony and reception look even more amazing, and everything ran perfectly. And her assistant Cathie is also incredibly lovely and a joy to work with.
    People are still raving that our wedding was best and most beautiful they've ever been to, and a lot of that has to do with the work Monica put in.
    And best of all, I feel like I've made a friend for life, even though we now live thousands of miles away.
    Take my word for it - Monica is a bride's best friend. If you're getting married in Southern California - you can't go wrong with RSVP Events. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2013

RSVP Floral Design's reply:

Aw, Kat it was an absolute HONOR to serve you and Dan!! Everything was just perfect - and it was because the two of you were so calm and trusting. You both made my job so easy to do!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity... I can't wait for you to come back to CA (or perhaps I will come to Australia!!). Xo
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/08/2013

We are SO happy we found Monica for our wedding! We got married at Wiens Family Cellars in Temecula and they recommended Monica as one of the vendors they prefer to work with. I did my research and looked into several other florists in the area, and the first time I talked to Monica I could tell she was the one.

First of all, the experience of working with her was great. She was very professional, a hard worker, always got back to me, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I trusted her artistic vision and it was a load off of my mind to be able to let her make some decisions and know that it would turn out looking fabulous. She was so sweet and fun to hang out with, we always had a good time (and a bottle of champagne) at our meetings. I never once doubted that she would deliver what she promised. Turns out she delivered even more than I could have hoped for!

I hired her to do our floral arrangements and our event styling. She did a fabulous job and incorporated everything we wanted - and more! We love chandeliers and she had 3 chandeliers hanging on the outdoor arbor above our ceremony that were then moved inside to above our sweetheart table. The centerpieces and bouquets were breathtaking and she incorporated so many little touches that really transformed the room into a magical wonderland. We had an Old Hollywood glam theme, so there were lots of feathers, crystal strands, and satin bows! She even hooked me up with a vintage furniture rental vendor and we had a lounge area next to the dance floor with antique props and all. The whole room looked amazing and I know we got a huge value working with Monica that we wouldn't have received with most vendors. She will not let you down and I would recommend her to any friend of mine planning a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Shannon · Married on 11/03/2012

Hiring Monica from RSVP events was one of the best decisions that I made regarding my wedding! Originally I was hesitant to hire a personal wedding planner because my site provided one for the day of the wedding but I am SO happy that I did. She did both my flowers and my day of coordination and both were absolutely amazing. She kept me organized throughout the whole wedding process which was helpful since I had no idea what I was doing. The day went very smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew it was taken care of. She compiled a detailed timeline of the "day of" events, organized all my vendors, brought me water while I was taking pictures without me even asking (she read my mind!), and calmed my nerves seconds before I walked down the aisle. Seriously, hire this women... you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2012

RSVP Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure to serve you and your family...I'm grateful to have had the opportunity! All my best to you and Ryan for a lifetime of love and happiness - and big hugs to your mom and dad!!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Monica was fantastic to work with! She helped me make my vision a reality and really understood what I wanted. She was willing to work within my budget and had tons of great suggestions for flowers and decorations! She was prompt with all email responses and met me at my venue for our initial meeting to help me really see what my day was going to look like! Incredibly professional and fantastic to work with! Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Nini · Married on 09/01/2012

First of all, the flowers were amazingly beautiful. But what really sets Monica apart was that she is just so warm and responsive, a total sweet heart. As soon as I met her, I could tell that she would be a pleasure to work with, and our every email or phone exchange just further confirmed my first impression. Monica was immensely helpful in helping me arrive at my "vision" for the wedding, since I had no idea what I wanted. From the photos I gathered online, she was able to quickly put together a proposal. Also, along the way when there were changes/requests, she was always very quick with ideas and responsive, and calmed my nerves when I felt overwhelmed. On the day of the wedding, she was even able to quickly put together an extra boutonniere! What a show of her resourcefulness. Our wedding was that much more beautiful because of your work, thank you Monica!!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Arielle · Married on 08/25/2012

Monica did SUCH an amazing job with the florals at our winery wedding. From the very first time I met her, I knew I wanted to have her as a part of my big day. I planned the wedding from out-of-state and I knew I needed to have vendors that were great communicators throughout the process. Monica made me feel at ease and seemed to read my mind about what I envisioned for our wedding day! She truly made our vision come to life and I was blown away when I got to the venue the morning of the wedding. Guests wouldn't stop commenting on our beautiful arch and bridal party flowers. She also went above and beyond when decorating the cake, showering it with roses to make it look straight out of a fairytale. I would highly recommend Monica and RSVP Events for any wine-country affair!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Christina · Married on 07/28/2012

I booked Monica for our wedding this last Saturday, and as soon as I saw my flowers a few hours before the ceremony, I did not regret it!! Floral is one of those wedding things that is a little scary because you can't do a "trial" - you just have to trust that their vision fits yours! Monica was SO sweet and genuinely enthusiastic about my plans for our flowers and decor. We had one initial meeting and she listened to everything I said and understood the look that I was going for. I even made a last minute change in my flowers and she accommodated it no problem! The flowers on the day-of were so amazing - I saw the garland that she put up on the arbor for the first time as I was walking into our ceremony, and I was super excited because it was SO pretty and was exactly what I was going for! Also very convenient if you are getting married in Temecula so you don't have to have someone come in from San Diego or LA!! Book Monica!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

Monica provided us with all of our floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres for our June 30th wedding. She was very thorough in our initial meeting and was able to design everyting perfectly for our wedding flowers based upon the questions she asked during the consultation. We were confident that her design would align with our vision and we were thrilled with the results on the wedding day. All of the arrangements were perfect and our bouquets were beautiful!!

In addition, Monica assisted us with "day of" coordination. Before the actual wedding, she confirmed all of our vendors and conducted the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, Monica and her assistant were wonderful. They set up all of the reception tables and other decorations per our vision, she was the point person for all vendors and handled questions and issues that arose. One of the most important qualities was when there was an issue with a vendor, she remained calm and solved the problem. Because she was always composed, I was never once stressed or anxious through out the day. When coordinating so many vendors at a new venue location, I expected that there would be glitches, but Monica handled every one in a professional manner and consciously allowed us to remain as stress free as possible and enjoy our day.

Thank you Monica!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2012

Monica was amazing! The flowers for our wedding were perfection!!! It was exactly what I was dreaming about for the last year. Please do not hesitate to work with RSVP, Monica is so knowledgable and will make your dream wedding a reality!

Thank you so much Monica! All of our friends and family can't stop talking about how magical our wedding was!

Rachel and Brian Beckstead :)

Sent on 07/06/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2012

Monica was my wedding florist, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! She was enthusiastic, helpful, and went far beyond the requirements of a florist. I am not familiar with Temecula, and her advice and recommendations with regards to choosing my wedding cake as well as rehearsal dinner venue was invaluable. If you choose her, you will not regreat it! She was super flexible with my schedule, and all of the work she did for the wedding was incredible. The flowers were beautifully arranged, and she was able to take my vision for the wedding and make it a reality. I'm not very proficient when it comes to floristry, but Monica was very down to earth and helpful throughout the entire process. She was so much fun to work with! Truly, I cannot sing her praises enough. If you book her (which you should), know without a doubt your wedding flowers will be perfect! Monica is amazing!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Leah · Married on 04/27/2012

Monica was awesome!! My flowers were absolutley gorgeous, and turned out even better than I expected. Even when I made a few last minute changes she accepted them with no problems. Monica was very professional and I would definately recomend her to anyone who wants to have beautiful flowers on their wedding day!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Amber · Married on 04/07/2012

Monica did such an awesome job! The flower arrangements were so beautiful and she even decorated our sweetheart table. All my ideas came to life and it turned out better then I imagined.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Emma · Married on 10/17/2011

I absolutely loved working with Monica! She is a real gem in the floral world, and totally exceeded my expectations for my bouquet and ceremony arrangements. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for friendly and professional service.

Sent on 07/06/2012