rsvp destin Reviews

3 | Destin, FL

3 Reviews for rsvp destin

Christine was AWESOME! She helped us find the PERFECT venue & the best vendors in the area! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and our guests have said over & over it was the best they had ever been to! I would have changed a thing, I felt like a princess and I had NO stress the day of the wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Marta · Married on 09/10/2011

Great prices and great service! they delivered everything in plenty of time and were very helpful!!!

Sent on 05/09/2012

mel · Married on 03/19/2011

Things I loved about my PERFECT WEDDING! I am going to use the word perfect a lot! :)

1. My Dear friends Jennifer and Travis were there to show the way and MAKE it happen. I am lucky to have such generous and kind people in my life! You are both great at what you do and I will rave about you and my wedding until the cows come home! :)
    2. The Inn and the lawn was a perfect setting. There is not another place in the world we would have rather had our wedding.
    3. The weather was amazing.
    4. The water was incredible and could not have been prettier.
    5. The ceremony setup was perfect.
    6. The ceremony was perfect. I blissfully married my prince charming.
    7. The little jars with shells and the shell wishes everyone loved.
    8. My makeup was perfect and I felt like the prettiest bride in the world.
    9. My hair was super cute! :)
    10. The umbrellas and fans rocked. I loved seeing people with them.
    11. The reception site was more beautiful than I ever imagined. The tables, linens and all the decorating was perfect. I didn't imagine it so pretty. It was breathtaking.
    12. The tent idea was awesome.
    13. The food was delicious and everyone raved.
    14. The cake tasted awesome. Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they ever had!
    15. My photographer and his assistant were personable and fantastic. We can't wait to see the pictures.
    16. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I love being the Bride with the wedding of the year!
    17. Your people were very sweet and obviously wanted our wishes to be carried out and they rocked.

Honestly Jen, I could go on and on about how perfectly awesome our wedding was. It was better than I have ever imagined it could be. We are still walking on cloud nine. We have had the biggest grins for days.

These are the only two things I would change!

1. My dear friends Jen and Travis would join the party instead of working so hard.
    2. It would last a week. It was so awesome and over too soon.

We Love You Guys!
    Cheers from
    The Couple Who Had The Most Freaking Amazing Wedding Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Piwarski