RS Weddings Reviews

RS Weddings 6
RS Weddings 7
  • NAKIA

NAKIA · Married on 08/15/2019

The best photographers in the dmv!

You will not find a more creative, flexible, FUN pair to work with anywhere! We booked for both our engagement and wedding. I had a broken wrist during the engagement shoot and instead of trying to hide or edit my cast out of the pictures...the had fun with it! I honestly cannot find a bad picture. Every one from candid to formal are gorgeous! If you dont at least consider their talent, you will miss out on a hidden gem. Working with Ty and Shane was a joy!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    RS Weddings 8
    RS Weddings 9

Nicole Graves · Married on 08/10/2019

The FUN-tographers

Shane and Tyrone are awesome! We hired them to shoot our wedding and they were super flexible with our requests and super fun to work with! They absolutely became family by the end of the night! They shots they have provided us with thus far have been amazing and they got all the best angles! Easy to work with and fun to be around! They make sure that whatever nerves you have, dissipate! I will definitely recommend them for any event that you have! Also I will certainly hire them again for any pictures we need taken! :-)

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jamia · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing! My husband is a photographer and was adamant about RS Weddings shooting our wedding day. I am so glad he made that call because they did a wonderful job. We are such fans of this company's work.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    RS Weddings 10

Carol · Married on 12/30/2017

Shane and Tyrone were absolutely amazing! They are extremely responsive, pricing is very competitive, had great ideas, and most of all fun and a joy to work with. Not only did they shoot my wedding but also my engagement pictures and my Bridal Shower. They made the exhausting and sometimes intimidating process of taking pictures very enjoyable. One of my favorite wedding pictures was a suggestion Shane made during our consultation meeting! Hire them, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/20/2018

James · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with RS Weddings did a fantastic job with our proposal, engagement, and wedding. They truly embody fun photography. Their service is beyond amazing. They make you feel comfortable and capture genuine moments for each shot. I can’t say enough good things about RS Weddings.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    RS Weddings 11
    RS Weddings 12
    RS Weddings 13
    RS Weddings 14

Lucious · Married on 05/28/2017

If you're looking for a photographer that is professional, fun, easy to work with, and can make you look better on your special day than you could ever dream, choose RS Weddings. Shane was amazing. He met with us before the events and prepped us on exactly how everything was going to work so we knew what we were getting ourselves into, to include the flow of photography, setup options, and prices. On both the day of our invitation shoot and the the wedding day we had inclement weather and still everything went off without a hitch. One would not even be able to tell there was bad weather from our photos. Shane was very hands on with both the male and female side of the wedding pictures and helped to uplift the moral of the wedding tremendously. All in all RS Weddings captured our hearts and if available we'll be using the company for as many events as possible. Go check out our pictures on his website.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    RS Weddings 15
    RS Weddings 16
    RS Weddings 17
    RS Weddings 18
    RS Weddings 19
    RS Weddings 20

Denise · Married on 05/06/2016

Tyron did an amazing job shooting out wedding. I am an armature photographer so I had extremely high expectations. I wanted to make sure that the right moments were captured. We had a tiny outdoor wedding with only our parents in attendance. Tyrone got wonderful candid and posed shots.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    RS Weddings 21

Crystal · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I utilized Shane as part of a dynamic duo for our wedding at my alma mater. He was present and on time for the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. Coordination with the other photographer and videographer was unparalleled as no detection of either party was noted in videos or other pictures. The Wren Chapel has a balcony and he made great use of it for vantage shots. He even wanted to include a drone aerial shot but the school forbade it. Historic venue blah blah blah. During our first dance, my husband whispered "he's on the floor." As we were rotating, I looked down--yes he was on the floor shooting. And, guess what? That picture is one of our favorites. We enjoyed him on our wedding day and I'm sure you will too!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    RS Weddings 22
    RS Weddings 23
    RS Weddings 24

RS Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Crystal! We are very happy that you guys are pleased with our work. We wish you and Fabrice nothing but happiness!

All of the best
    - Shane R. & Tyrone S.
  • apryl

apryl · 0000-00-00

I have had the pleasure of working with RS Weddings this past year. The photographers captured beautiful images of the ceremony and wedding reception, but creativevdetaiked shots as well! I will definitely utilize them again!

Sent on 12/21/2017