41 Reviews for R&S Entertainment The Wedding Event Company Inc.

Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
MC (3)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Amazing!!!! Very professional and patient !

Profile Picture Senita, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

R & S were so great to work with. From the drapery at the reception to the music at the ceremony, they made everything perfect for us on our wedding day. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a bundle package!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off, we used R &a S Entertainment for our engagement photos, wedding photos, DJ services, videography and their mirrored photo booth. We could not have chosen a better couple to work with than Scott and Chantelle Barrett!!! Our photos are amazing and they took the time to capture every moment of our ceremony and reception. Chantelle included all the specialty photos that we asked for and was just the nicest person. Scott did our DJ services and set up our mirrored photo booth (our guests favorite addition to our wedding). His DJ skills are perfect and he works with every playlist! We will be using Scott and Chantelle in the future for family photos if they will keep us as clients since they've become like family since the wedding! LOVE, LIVE, LOVE R & S Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used R&S for bundled services (DJ, Photography & Videography), but this review is only for the DJ services as we haven't received our photos/video so I can't speak to the quality of the product. Scotty B was amazing from the first email sent. He was responsive & quick to answer all of my questions, &he was so very patient with us as we tried to find the perfect package that met our needs, and our budget. He was kind, considerate & professional throughout the entire communication process over the months of planning. I provided my own music lists that I spent months preparing &he was so receptive &complimentary about them it made me feel all the more comfortable with him. We only had them booked for the 4 hrs of music to be played during the actual reception, but when I came down to the cocktail hour he was already playing music. He said he couldn't help it, that it was too quiet and I had the music on the list so why not. I was so overjoyed and pleased that he took the initiative to just give us that extra service to help make our day special. We had a very specific timeline of events for the reception & he followed it to a T. He made sure our whole evening went smooth, made our guests feel comfortable &made sure they enjoyed themselves. The next day as I drove home & went over the evening in my head, I did wish that a few things were different, but when I had 9hrs of music on a playlist for 4hrs of play time, I know there is not much to be done. The only thing I would change or offer as advice for next time is to just mix up the music a bit more. I had music from several different genres and decades and it seemed to get played in chunks (songs from the 50s/60s, then songs from the 80s, then a few current songs, etc), rather then mixing them up &intermingling them throughout the night. I also wish more of my Latin music was played as that was a main request & I wish more group dance songs were played. But otherwise, he did a phenomenal job!!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

They are so great! The decoration is wonderful!!

Profile Picture han, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chantelle and Scott are amazing! They did all of our daughters uplighting, starburst draping, draping with twinkle lights behind head table, chavari chairs, gazebo draping, glitz table drapes and candle holders. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the venue was. It was so nice to be able to trust the wedding decor to these two professionals! I can't say enough wonderful things about R&S, I shopped other companies in our area and I am so pleased we went with R&S. Don't hesitate and put your trust in R&S for all your party needs.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The most amazing venue we could have asked for! Everything was beautiful and perfect! Leigh did an amazing job through the whole process. I would have been lost without all her help and advice! Seriously, beautifully venue!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chantelle and DJ Scotty were both amazing! They were very organized, professional, and flexible to our desires! Chantelle did our decorations to exactly what I asked for and had sample set ups that I could come see and choose from. DJ Scotty put together a customized short song mix for our bridal party dance battle that was a huge hit! Our guests had such an amazing time and even sent US thank you notes after because they had so much fun! Everything was thanks to R&S! I highly recommend them, its one service you want done well at your wedding and R&S take the worry and stress off of you so you can relax and trust them to do a great job! Very affordable compared to some other places as well!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely wonderful. All the decorations were beautiful. Everyone said it looked first class. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!!! Not only was the music wonderful, the pictures were amazing!!! You guys helped in so many ways make our day absolutely perfect! I recommend you to everyone. We couldn't have been happier with the quality and care you two provided.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

We just used R & S entertainment for our wedding. They were fantastic and made our reception such a blast! You can customize the music however you want. I would definitely recommend their services they offer.

Profile Picture Allison, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely use this vendor. I had an amazing experience with R & S. Easy to work with and quick response time to any questions, as well as reasonable pricing!! :)

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and Chantelle are great. We did our DJ, photography, videography, photobooth, bouquets, and chair decorations through R&S. We were very pleased with all of them. Many of our guests complimented the DJ (Scott) during and after the event. Not only that but he was very in tune with what types of music we liked and did not play any music that we didn't like. The photographer (Chantelle) was great to work with. She was very accomodating and checked with us multiple times to ensure that we got the pictures that we wanted. The photobooth was a huge hit with the guests. The bouquets were exactly what the Bride wanted for her and her bridesmaids. The chair decorations exceeded our expectations and added a nice dimension to the seating arrangement and we received a lot of compliments on them.

Overall R&S was very easy to work with and was very willing to work with us every step of the way. Which was very helpful because we were planning our wedding from 900 miles away. They even accomodated our last minute requests! Throughout the entire ceremony and reception they constantly made sure we were happy and that everything went smoothly.

I don't think we could be happier and we would recommend them to anyone in need of their services.

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service. Was able to make our vision come true for our anniversary reception. Pricing was also afforable. Quality of service was excellent. We were pleased. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chantelle and Scott were absolutely wonderful! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and they played a huge part in it! They were very helpful and quick to respond throughout our whole wedding process. It was really great to be able to bundle photography, videography, DJ, flowers, uplighting, decor, photo booth and red carpet experience all through R&S Entertainment. The day of the wedding Chantelle and Scott made it relaxing and enjoyable for everyone! We can't thank them enough for making everything absolutely PERFECT! We highly recommend them for the wedding services they have to offer. They are truly professionals and top of the line in all they do! :)

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Scott was INCREDIBLE. He was very professional. He wanted correct pronunciations of the bridal party and was spot on. He requested our schedule and kept the reception moving accordingly. He played the best music to keep the attendees dancing. The dance floor was full all night. Many people commented that he was the best DJ they ever heard. Last and most importantly, he made sure that the evening was about the bride and groom (not about the DJ). A++++

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You will NOT regret choosing Scott and Chantelle to keep things running smoothly at your wedding. We chose them for floral and DJ services, and their professionalism was second to none. We threw a few last-minute floral changes, custom music tracks, etc. at them and they accommodated all of our needs with a smile and the utmost professionalism. Thanks again Scott & Chantelle for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture User6622099, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm a professional in the wedding industry and have worked with Scott and Chantelle dozens of times over the years. They are a husband and wife team that are professional but also a lot of fun, and they really love their clients. I loved having them be part of my day!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Scott did an awesome job at our wedding. Everyone loved the music and had a great time. It was a pleasure working with R&S entertainment and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Joshua, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Scott was very quick to respond to email correspondence, which was key because we were planning our wedding from 500 miles away. He was flexible with timing and met with us in advance to go over details. It took him a couple tries to get some of the more difficult names and the correct versions of songs, but he was determined to work with us to provide the product we desired, and he really did. And he did it for a great price, compared to the competition. Our wedding even had the added difficulty (for a DJ) of being a brunch reception, but Scott took on the challenge very professionally. We recommend R&S Entertainment as a company that is dedicated to providing customized service at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Jeff and Beth, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

To put it in a nutshell, this company is FANTASTIC! The owner's Scott and Chantelle are the most creative, responsive, professional, and personable folks you could ever want to work with. The décor they created for our daughter's wedding reception was simply spectacular and they took care of literally EVERYTHING! They even provided transportation for the personal items we ourselves added to the set-up (pictures, signs, posters, that type of thing) and put the final touches on the wedding cake by adding the flowers for us. They did the set-up and the take-down. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and our guests were blown away by how sensational the venue looked. We could not have been happier with the attention we received, always feeling that we were their priority when, in fact, I know that they had other clients they were working with at the same time. Do yourselves a favor and take a moment to meet with and discuss your plans with Scott and Chantelle, owners of R&S Entertainment, and you will find yourselves on the way to a meticulously planned, coordinated, beautiful and successful event! Good Luck to you all!

Profile Picture Deb, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I had a moment about three months into my engagement where I began to get very worried. It struck me all at once the amount of work, detail, planning and organization that was going to be required for the wedding. When you first get engaged you are excited about it! It's so fun making "idea" sheets with all the little touches you want to add....Then reality hits....HARD....and if you are anything like me you begin to panic. How am I possibly going to fit all the things I need to do into each work day/weekend?! The moment I met Scott and Chantelle with R&S Entertainment I knew all of my worries for decorating the reception hall of my dreams were going to be completely erased and instead be replaced with excitement once again!
Scott and Chantelle are two of the kindest, most genuine, most supportive and proffesional people I have ever met. The kind of people that when they smile you know they mean it. The kind of people that have so much confidence in what they do and are SO GOOD at what they do that you are immediately put at ease. I NEVER worried about a single detail being missed or overlooked because they wanted the day to be perfect too! They take immense pride in their work and really do care about you and your day.
R&S Entertainment was also so incredibly flexible!! They will work with you on just about every facet of your wedding....no pre-made, cookie-cutter packages there! They allowed me to COMPLETELY customizable my centerpieces! The day was 100% my husband and I's vision...makes me cry thinking about it!
Please, please, please do yourself and your mental state a favor....HIRE R&S ENTERTAINMENT! You will not be disappointed. They put love, care, and style into everything single thing they do!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

R & S Entertainment did a outstanding job in getting the wedding reception venue set up - and followed and communicated with the bride/family in a timely fashion at all times thru the process.

They were truly a great group to work with and would highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

R&S was an amazing company to work with. The music and DJ aspect of my wedding was my top priority. We decided to go with R&S over the other 'go-to' DJ company in South Bend, IN due to their enthusiasm. They delivered far and above our expectations. The DJ booth set-up was amazing, the dance floor lights were top-notch, and their execution throughout the night was simply flawless. They managed to keep the entire large dance floor completely filled throughout the entire night. I could not recommend them more. Very happy customer.

Profile Picture David, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chantelle & Scott are pretty much amazing! I cannot imagine our day going as awesome as it did if it weren't for R&S! Not only are they professional, but they are always very nice/easy to work with people. They respond to your emails and questions very quickly and really cater to you to make sure your perfect day is just that, perfect! We absolutely loved them! They do awesome work and we had several compliments after our wedding.

Profile Picture Taeylor, 6/6/15, 1 Review