38 Reviews for R&R Productions

Consultation (4)
Liability Insurance (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Karaoke (1)

As the maid of honor of a wedding that was in June 2016, I got to work with R&R Productions and they were amazing. They were very accepting of the schedule I printed off, and the DJ motivated the guests to get in the photo booth and to get on that dance floor! I appreciated he was able to pick up the vibes of the guests, and adjust the music accordingly. I appreciated them so much.. I BOOKED THEM FOR MY OWN WEDDING!! Super happy about that, and have full confidence that they will not let me down. They're always very professional and that's what I appreciate the most.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a party, R&R is the group to hire!! The music was on point, it was hard for anyone to take a break from dancing since every song was so great. Our wedding reception was more fun than I had imagined it would be thanks you to. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they are professional and wonderful and, just the best!!! - Kala and Jared King

Profile Picture Kala, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This wedding reception was for a young couple, no alcohol was served . Many older couples were in attendance, 6 couples married
over 50 plus years, as well as many younger unmarried friends of the bride and groom. The bride and groom choose music to appeal to all generations. An added touch was special lighting to enhance the mood. As the party progressed and the older couples left; The DJ's ( Lewis and Ryan) ramped up the party for the younger set. It was special to see the DJ's so attuned to the desires of this couple. The bride and groom danced the night away. Thank you for making their night so special!
Post Note: When I called Evelyn at R and R Productions about giving this young couple the gift of a DJ for their wedding reception she immediately went to work to make this a special event. A Pleased
Grandma

Profile Picture Donna, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Everything Evelyn and team did for us was outstanding. Starting with the most attentive planning process and finishing with great execution the day of the wedding, we really enjoyed R&R's DJ services. The lighting was wonderful and our DJs did a fantastic job. Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User7205078, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company is amazing!! My wedding was absolutely PERFECT!! I got married at Alyeska and was frankly a little worried since I had been to a couple other weddings there this summer and the DJ company's my friends used did not meet my standards. I didn't want to worry about anything or stress over my guests being motivated. I wanted someone experienced, a great MC and someone who knew music and could keep my party going. This crew did MUCH MUCH more than that and I'm so excited I was able to book them. People are still talking about my wedding!! Look no further if you want a great DJ - worth every penny and more.... Oh and the lighting!! Oh my gosh and the draping!! I can't even describe it except to say what beautiful and amazing production! Thank you Lou and Evelyn. I will never forget all the time and effort and how wonderful your team made this day for me.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Look no further. So much more than a DJ - the pipe and drape, and the lighting! It was so much better than I could have possibly expected. Dynamic DJ, really went out of his way to make sure that everybody was having fun, and did a great job actually getting people on the dance floor (**Whew!**). Evelyn and Lou rock!!

Profile Picture User5366836, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

A BIG Thank You to R&R for the wonderful customer service! They were so easy to deal with and I appreciated all their help, and their flexible, positive and laid back approach. Lee and I were both so happy with the job that our DJ did. Everything went so smoothly and we had so much fun! We had teased our guests that there was a minimum dance quota of 5 for the night, and Lou made that so easy for them to meet. People were telling us the next day that they were sore from dancing so much :). Great job R&R!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot thank this company enough for the fabulous DJ-ing at our wedding! It was an epic event and have to think that it was mostly because of R&R. Our DJ did a great job keeping the party going, playing just the right songs and just the right time to get everyone going! I could have danced all night long.... Again, I am so thankful the Alaska Bride & Groom Magazine put me in touch with these guys! I have nothing but good things to say. I will be definitely using them for any future events that need some amazing DJ-ing & Lights!!

Profile Picture Brian & Faye, 10/10/15, 1 Review

Thank you R&R for making my wedding reception a great party to remember. We got so many compliments. We were so impressed with your abilities and energy – my dad in particular! You were wonderful!

Profile Picture Kelley, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

R&R did a great job for our wedding in Girdwood. We planned our wedding from California and we met with Evelyn in person only a week before the wedding and she was able to get all of the songs we love and light the room perfectly. The lighting was definitely the best part of R&R. The room sparkled! love love love what they did. People were dancing and having a great time we are so happy with our choice.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Evelyn is SUCH a joy to work with! She is a total sweetheart and helped me work out our song list when I got overwhelmed, I will definitely be doing business with her again. Their lighting was beautiful and they did incredible; especially our ceremony! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 6/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

GREAT DJ. Evelyn was amazing in the pre-planning phase. They made my reception totally stress free!

Profile Picture User4869312, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are no words to express how wonderful my wedding day was. These guys are great, and they made us feel like friends... Love that! Lou was incredible and the party, the music, the whole thing was perfect. The video is absolutely amazing! We cried! We all just watched it over and over. We can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you so much R&R! So very blessed to have worked with such a phenomenal group of people which makes their company so great! They made our day one that we will never forget! The music, the staff, the lighting and the video was absolutely amazing! So professional but very personable and with love! We had SO MUCH FUN!! Our wedding is still being talked about like it was yesterday! I cannot express how much we appreciate all their time, advice, and hard work! We will always HIGHLY Recommend R&R, and if anyone wants the "best of the best" ~ you are definitely looking at the right place!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

R&R Productions were phenomenal to work with! Their experience spans years of DJ, lighting, video, and more. They partnered with my husband and I every step of the way, making planning incredibly easy and fluid to say the least. They considered our every need and absolutely ensured the success of the biggest and happiest day of our lives! From the broad details like music selection, themes, and lighting to the finer details like drapery and fantastic video quality, they transformed our reception and wedding into a masterpiece that we can look back on and cherish for years to come. Their customer service, attitude, and work ethic are better than any entertainment service I have found - they are true professionals and I will definitely be working with them in the future! Thank you R&R!

Profile Picture Zoe, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We loved the service and the music! The perfect soundtrack to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

These guys made my wedding amazing. Thank you guys so so much for everything!!! They are pros and know what they are doing. For your next event make sure you hire them. I can't wait to hire them again for my other family events.

Profile Picture User4271572, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had so much fun at our wedding! We can't stop talking about it! It was absolutely perfect, better than we could have hoped for. The mix of songs was perfect for our group, and our DJ was fantastic! She kept things lively and moving along - even showed us some dance moves! Thanks for everything R&R!

Profile Picture Eric & Sarah, 6/28/14, 1 Review

From the very first phone call to the last song these guys KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!  REALLY.  They handled our wedding with such love, care and professionalism that I sincerely cannot even get these words to come out strong enough to thank them.  Every phone call before hand put me at ease, as if we had been friends forever.  I loved that!  And during the wedding.... BAAMMMM! He did it. Every song was awesome, the energy was great, and his talent at reading the crowd and improvising could not be topped.  R&R Productions made our day amazing!

Profile Picture Narina & Matt, 3/22/14, 1 Review

R&R Productions DJ'd our wedding. From the moment I contacted them, I was pleased with their professional, yet caring and attentive attitude. I felt cared for and heard throughout the months of wedding planning. On the day of our wedding, they over delivered on their products. Their lighting package was incredible. I wasn't sure that I needed the lighting, but was incredibly glad that I had it. Their lighting made our venue POP! Guests kept coming up to me and telling me how the venue was TRANSFORMED! Lighting is a simple way to decorate and create a look and feel that is beautiful and festive. I had given the DJ a few examples of music that I liked and allowed them to create a playlist. This helped me as I was running out of time closer to the wedding. They did an amazing job of finding music that got the young and old out on the dance floor. Now that the wedding is over, I have had guest after guest tell me how much they LOVED our DJ! From age 20 to 70, they were impressed and loved their style. Thanks R&R for making our wedding an epic party that our friends and family will remember for a lifetime!

Profile Picture rebecca, 1/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

“Perfection doesn’t come close to the performance that R&R Productions gave at our wedding. As a bride wanting everything as close to perfect as possible, R&R made sure to consult with us prior to our wedding to make sure that the music that was played was exactly what we wanted for us and our guests before and after our ceremony. And then there was the lighting – ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The lighting set the romantic kind of mood that we were looking for prior to the party getting started. The light and music combination was awesome – our guests were never in their seats because of all of the dancing! I couldn’t have asked for a better company to have as our entertainment at our wedding. I highly recommend their service for any event, whether it be a wedding, party, or any other event, R&R is the way to go! Thank you both so, so much!!”

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

R&R Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! From the very first meeting, they were as excited as we were and clearly saw our vision. We felt confident throughout the whole process that we were in good hands, and on the actual day, we were beyond thrilled! The lighting, the flawless timing, and the great music selection made the day perfect and we enjoyed every minute of our wedding! -Brian and Heather Kapala

Profile Picture Heather, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I recently had the pleasure of working with Evelyn and Lou of R&R Productions at a beautiful wedding at the Captain Cook Hotel. As the wedding planner- on time set up, quality of sound and lighting, professionalism and ability to keep a crown entertained are all incredibly important to me. R&R highly exceeded in each of these aspects and was the hit of the night. If you are looking to have the wedding of a lifetime, you can't go wrong with R&R Productions!

Profile Picture HEATHER, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired R&R Productions as our DJ and also to do our lighting and pipe/drape the ceremony and reception space. They did an amazing job! The pipe & drape completely changed the appearance of the rooms and brought in such light and color! Spectacular job on the lighting and pipe & drape! Lou was our DJ and I have to give him 2 thumbs up! He did a great job keeping our guests entertained and happy. I think there was only 1 or 2 songs that I was unfamiliar with or did not care for, but other guests absolutely loved. He had a real knack for reading the guests and keeping them on their feet. All smiles all night! He was an excellent Emcee/DJ and wouldn't change a thing about the night! Evelyn was absolutely amazing! She felt more like an old friend than a vendor I was hiring to help make the wedding beautiful. She was always a pleasure to speak with and always made me laugh and was just a pleasant break away from wedding stress every time I spoke with her..even though we were speaking wedding lol, she just helped take that stress away, something about her personality/persona. Do not think you would regret hiring R&R Productions to help with your wedding day needs :) We were nothing but happy & satisfied with their services and with them personally.

Profile Picture Rose, 8/10/13, 1 Review