RPM Entertainment Reviews

124 | Montpelier, VT

124 Reviews for RPM Entertainment

Kiley and I can not thank Richard and RPM Entertainment enough. We have received so many comments not only about how great the wedding was, but how awesome the party was!

Richard was extremely helpful and attentive leading up to the wedding day and then exceeded our expectations during the day. He without a doubt made it a day we will never forget, and made it the party we never could have imagined throwing! He ramped the energy level right from the start and kept it there the entire night, even executing our special requests flawlessly. Our wedding coordinator, at Jay Peak, even commented the next day that she had not witnessed our venue dance floor be too small for a wedding!

Thank you!
    James and Kiley

Sent on 08/31/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Thank you Richard and RPM entertainment for making or wedding day so special! The music was out of this world! There was something for everyone and you kept everyone engaged! All of our guests danced the night away!! Thank you for your help keeping the night moving smoothly and for the wonderful recording of the ceremony! We appreciate it so much!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Absolutely hands down the best DJ ever... From start to finish, Richard was available to meet with us at all times, and made himself available through the whole planning process. On the actual day of the wedding, he kept the party going and kept everyone on track as well!
    I cannot overstate how pleased we were with Richard. . He is doing what he was born to do, and his passion for his job and clients is phenomenal. .. To anyone looking for DJ services, you literally could not do better... Richard, again, thank you. .. You truly made our night

Sent on 07/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

He was the most amazing DJ anyone could ask for! I'm so glad I was able to have him for my wedding he truly made it amazing!! Thank you so much for everything you did for us! Richard made our day so special and I couldn't be more thankful!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Amy · event on: 05/20/2016

RPM Entertainment services are the BEST! We have now used RPM for our middle school Semi Formal for the past 5+ years and they are overly generous, professional, amazing with our kiddos, inclusive, and above all FUN! RPM is amazing and we will continue to use their services as long as they will join us.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

Richard was so attentive to our needs and made the wedding so special. We received so many compliments about him. We highly recommend him for any event. We had a lot of people ask for his info for weddings of their own or friends/family. I am not a dancer but Richard made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed that I was out on the dance floor having a great time.

He was perfect and so happy we decided to include him in our big day.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

I really cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about Richard and RPM Entertainment. Second only to the comments about my dress was the number of great comments I heard about the music and entertainment. Richard knows how to get your guests involved in the reception and not just on the dance floor. He was kind, attentive, easy-going, and reliable. The planning process was well coordinated and he never left me wondering what the next move was! As my brother in-law said, "There are DJs and then there is THE DJ. Unbelievably perfect."

Sent on 04/19/2016

Meredith · event on: 10/24/2015

We have attended and planned many events. We have seen DJs make or brake events. After seeing Richard of RPM Entertainment in action at the Windsor County (Vermont) Relay for Life and at a friend's wedding, we knew that we would not have to take that gamble ever again in planning our future events. Richard is energetic, professional, attentive and flexible. With Richard at our events we do not worry that our guests will not be entertained. He has the ability to read the audience before him to play the right music and interact with them accordingly. We look forward to our next event and know Richard will provide our guests with a good time.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Raegan · Married on 10/17/2015

RPM Entertainment and Richard are truly amazing ... he is super helpful and creative. He is all sorts of flexible and willing to do whatever he can to make the day as speaical as it can be and everything and MORE than you hope for. We feel so fortunate to have had him available on our wedding day and to play a HUGE part in our celebration being chart topping (we may be partial! HA!) THANK YOU RICHARD! And to anyone that is considering RPM Entertainment, JUST SAY YES!!! : )

Sent on 10/20/2015

Richard was amazing to work with. Everyone at my wedding said the DJ was one of the best they have ever had. Everyone danced and had a lot of fun! No one wanted the night to end. I wanted my wedding to be full of dancing and RPM made that happen.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

Very professional, thurough, and flexible with indivual needs. He kept the dance floor packed! Couldn't imagine having anyone else DJ our big day!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Very prepared. Couldn't ask for a better dj

Sent on 09/30/2015

Bettina · Married on 09/25/2015

To all parents of future brides or grooms, I am a mother of a recent bride. In fact you can see my daughter's wedding pics below Marie-Eve Gagne . Should you be considering Richard as your DJ then you should stop considering and just book him. Yes he is that wonderful! He took the time to get to know us last winter. He wanted to make sure the big event was exactly what everyone is expecting it to be:special, unique and memorable. He is extremely flexible and will accommodate special requests . However what my husband and I appreciated the most from Richard is how he came to the rehearsal and made sure everything and I mean everything was just right. No one left that rehearsal having any angsts for the following day. As for the reception you needn't worry either. He makes sure things are rolling and he feeds of your guests. He knows when to step in, mix things up or play a game. He becomes part of the wedding. At no time did we feel he was an outsider even though we barely knew him. Our daughter had a spectacular wedding.....much of that reason was because of Richard and his huge huge heart! Thank you on behalf of parents everywhere, Bettina.

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • Marie-Eve

Marie-Eve · Married on 09/25/2015

Richard was amazing! Not only does he know how to get the party going, he also takes the time to get to know you and your family. He understands the stress and nerves that come with a wedding, so to hear him say "please dont wear a watch, i'll take care of everything"
    was a huge relief! He had us dancing all night long, and even played a few games like an air guitar competition that got my 70 year old uncle up on the dance floor. And he is NOT cheesy like some DJs and he connects with all age groups. Everyone loved him, from my 4 years old nieces to my 90 year old grandfather in-law! I definitely recommend him for any family gathering!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Wow! Richard was just amazing! Hands down the best entertainment around! He really listened to our ideas and brought them to life! It was like a fairytale! Everything I ever dreamed as a little girl! The lighting was phenomenal and really added elegance to our venue! Tears of joy when we were announced! He literally got 4 things out of me of what my dream wedding would look like and he nailed it! My guest's were extremely happy and he got the crowd going! We are beyond satisfied with Richard's service! He played everything that was on our play list and knew when to play just the right song! We highly recommend Richard! He knows how to keep your guest dancing and having a great time! If he wasn't behind the Dj booth he was on the dance floor getting the crowd going! His attention to detail was absolutely amazing and he is quite hilarious! My guest's loved the portable photo booth! I have never seen anything like that! And its not bulky and fits nicely anywhere! very classy! The props were just way to fun! A huge hit at our wedding! If we could give him more then 5 stars he would get 10! Just blown away! Book him as soon as you can! He is quite popular and books quick! He completely made our wedding :)

Sent on 09/22/2015

Beca · Married on 09/12/2015

Richard was absolutely amazing! He was in contact during the planning process just to see if he could help with anything. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing because Richard had everything under control. He provided an outline of the day for the photographer and caterer so that everyone could be on the same page, he kept the reception flowing just as we had planned. We, along with all of our guests loved having Richard as entertainment for the night. He kept people o the dance floor, interacted withe crowd, and even joined us in the dance floor. We had an absolute blast at our reception and we owe it all to RPM. I would recommend RPM, hands down to anyone looking for a DJ service. I am certain that the quality of service is unrivaled!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Morgan · Married on 09/05/2015

Literally the best DJ ever! I've been to events other than weddings and he has always been great! But for my wedding it was absolutely perfect! Extremely friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend him and if you decide you want him, you better call up and book him as fast as you can!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Paul · Married on 09/05/2015

Richard came highly recommended to us at the venue we had chosen for my daughters wedding. We had heard him before and decided to go see him New Years Eve just before we booked him. Thankfully, he hadn't book the date of her wedding once we decided to book him (that very same night actually). We would highly recommend him to anyone. The energy he brought to her special day was second to none. Not only did Richard keep people on the dance floor with a superb choice of music, he was part of the entire day. He is such a personable guy, that once we started working with him, he was no longer "just a DJ" that we hired. He was more of a guest to this very special day. A very class act with some very nice effects and wonderful suggestions that will, without a doubt, make you day even better than you may imagine.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

We are beyond thrilled with our decision to go with RPM for our wedding. We were planning remotely (live in Atlanta, wedding in Vermont) and it's tough to find people you can trust over the phone. From the first phone call, Richard made everything so easy for us. Went way above and beyond the duties of a "DJ". He put together some awesome lighting in the barn at 1824 House and he really managed the whole flow of the night. He was organized, patient, reliable, gave his opinion and expertise without being pushy. When we finally met in person, we knew we had made the right choice. Extremely high energy with a calming presence at the same time. He worked with me and my Dad to come up with a custom song and dance..That part turned out to be my favorite memory of the night. Something I'll never forget.

Guests are still telling me that even though they "don't dance" (we all have those people..) they found themselves included and tapping their leg. Every picture people are smiling and engaged whether they are busting a move (somebody actually DID bust their pants dancing) or just hanging out at the bar. "Where did you FIND that guy?" was heard on replay the next day at brunch.

Really the best part is how much fun he's clearly having while he's working. I cannot recommend him enough. I can't wait for my brothers and sisters to get married to get him back on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Richard came highly recommended, and upheld all expectations (and then some)! Richard does more than just DJing, he designed a schedule, provided up lighting, worked to make sure the schedule was on track and ran smoothly, and took care of things during the wedding to ensure we could enjoy the day without worry. Richard responded to many questions we had prior to our day, helping make the process easier and enjoyable. He is very professional and experienced which helped ease any worry we had! Richard’s energy and enthusiasm kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I’ve never seen so many people, of all ages, out dancing on the floor. Family and friends have all said this was the best reception they have been to! Richard’s mix of music appealed to all ages, which made a huge difference. Not only did he put everything he could into the event, he also enjoyed himself. He loves what he does, and it truly shows. Our wedding was fun and memorable, and we have Richard to thank for being so helpful and so good at what he does!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Richard was incredible to work with! He is so professional, yet so fun! He was great at checking in during the months following up to the wedding and was extremely flexible with any changes we made. He arrived early and ready to set up on our big day. Everything looked beautiful and sounded amazing. He kept our party going and supplied great entertainment. He kept our family and friends involved and so many of them raved about his work. We would recommend RPM to anyone looking for a DJ - no matter what type of event!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Merrin · Married on 07/18/2015

Richard was the DJ at our July 18th wedding this past summer. His personality and professionalism far exceeded my high expectations. From the beginning, Richard put my nerves at ease, and reassured me that the day would be everything I hoped for and more. He took on roles that I hadn't even thought of, and truly was the backbone to our Wedding. With him as our leader, we danced the night away. And when rain shut us down a little early, it was Richard who desperately held the tent-sides down so we could get one final dance in. Our wedding was two months ago, and we are STILL getting compliment on our DJ...several family members have asked if he's willing to travel for future parties. We love Richard and RPM entertainment, and would recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Svea · event on: 06/27/2015

Richard P. always brings AMAZING energy and life to our Relay event! We wouldn't be where we are today without him! Thank you for your dedication and love to our event! :)

Sent on 07/01/2015

Matthew · event on: 06/19/2015

RPM entertainment is a wonderful business! Richard as always, did a terrific job of keeping the crowd at our Relay For Life engaged, and made the event a fun experience for all involved! He is highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

We absolutely loved having Richard as our wedding DJ. He was nothing but professional and really had our interest in mind. He was not an additional stress along with wedding planning, he removed stress from our experience. We had light services along with our packages and that added great effect to our reception space. We were looking for a fun party kind of reception experience and we certainly got that with Richard. We got multiple comments of "your DJ was amazing," and we agree. Richard was enjoying himself just as much as we were and his energy was electrifying our crowd. I would recommend him to any of my friend or family. Thank you, RPM Entertainment!

Sent on 06/10/2015