RPM Entertainment Reviews

124 Reviews for RPM Entertainment

• Kahli

Kahli · Married on 05/19/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Richard is SO amazing at what he does! He made sure he got everyone on the dance floor. He left everyone talking about him & wanting more! If you’re looking for a DJ, RPM is the only option!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • W

Will · Married on 05/18/2018

To say that Richard was fantastic would be an understatement! From our first phone call to our follow up emails and conversations to help make our wedding reception flawless, the service and professionalism was above and beyond expectations. On top of it all, his easy going and fun personality made the experience smooth and painless. Our guests had the BEST time, and we heard many compliments about how fun the music was. Everyone danced all night long - including some epic displays of air-guitar!
    We cannot recommend Richard's services enough. Thank you for helping to make our wedding super fun and memorable!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

When I first met Richard, he was the DJ at my brother’s wedding in Vermont. He filled the night with an incredible level of energy, laughter, and of course, dancing!! I knew then that I absolutely needed him to DJ my wedding someday. My wedding was just a month ago, and Richard made the trek to western Massachusetts for us without hesitation. He repeatedly told us how honored he felt to be a part of another wedding in our family. During wedding planning, he was the one vendor who made me feel like this was our day, and he would do whatever he needed to make us feel special. He honestly goes above and beyond and truly loves his job. Our wedding ceremony and reception was beyond perfect, and I have Richard to thank for that. I did not leave the dance floor once, and many of our family members and friends laughed about how sore they were from dancing the next morning! Thank you so much for everything Richard... I feel like you are a part of our family now!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Mary · Married on 01/27/2018

Richard get's the party going like no one else can! My daughter-in-law found Richard going to her girlfriends wedding. After using Richard for hers and my sons wedding we knew we would beg, steal, and lie to have Richard come and play at my daughters wedding 2 years later. All our friends and family never left the dance floor at either wedding. You can't put a price on fun and memories folks!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Carol · Married on 01/13/2018

From start to finish, Richard was very helpful in organizing all of our music and lighting needs. His attention to detail is top notch! As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing! He researched and got a special song my daughter wanted played, the sound levels were spot on from background music to dancing, his announcing was very professional, the lighting brought the right amount of ambiance to the room and to the cake, and he kept the party lively and fun all night long. If you need a deejay, choose Richard!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Terri · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Richard for our Daughter's Wedding and Richard went above and beyond our expectations. He helped us plan everything to a tee, and it was perfect. He kept our wedding party moving the whole night. We received text messages the next day saying how much fun they had at the wedding. We highly recommend using Richard for your DJ services.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Brian & Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so pleased with the overall attention and service we received from Richard. He is so much more than a DJ, he is an MC and he "makes" the event magical. We actually picked our wedding day in part based on Richard's availability, as we had experienced an event where he was the DJ and we instantly knew we wanted him for our wedding. He did not disappoint! It was wonderful - we can't say enough! and we can't thank him enough! Lighting and sound were awesome and everything we hoped for, and then some! We continue to hear comments from our guests to this day on how great our DJ was!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Richard really made our night incredible. Many people commented to me that he was the best DJ he’s ever heard. At one point there was only 11 people sitting of my guest list of 130, he had them all moving for sure!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Ashlie · Married on 09/23/2017

Oh Richard. Where do we begin? You were incredible from beginning to end. Offering a hand whenever needed and executing lighting, music, and entertainment to the highest. We can't tell you how many people came up to us and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to- and I give you the credit! You made our dreams come true and because of that, you're family forever. We love you!
    -The Olio's

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2017

RPM Entertainment DJ Service and Custom Event Lighting is a true 5 out of 5 stars!!! Hello all, my name is Jamie and I live in Florida but I planned my wedding for Montpelier, Vermont where my family if from. It is never easy planning a wedding, let a lone a destination wedding where all you have to go by is reviews and peoples experiences. At the beginning, I received multiple quotes from DJs, all a mixed range of super expensive to questionably cheap. RPM is a mid to high price range which at first I didn't know how I would feel paying what I was quoted. By reading reviews and then speaking with Richard, we made our decision to go with RPM!!! Best decision ever!!! Richard is extremely professional and fun, I can't tell you how many of our wedding guests said how awesome are DJ was. The custom uplighting transformed the ballroom into the best dance party and Richard kept people engaged in the music. We love you Richard and thank you for making our wedding reception something our family and friends will talk about for years to come!!!

- The Monteros 9/15/17 CHEERS!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kealey · Married on 09/03/2017

Richard did such an amazing job. I could not have been happier with his professionalism and creativity with music. he went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Amber · Married on 08/19/2017

If you're considering a DJ for your wedding and music is at all important to you, look no further. Richard is absolutely worth his weight in gold. I knew that music was going to be an important part of both our ceremony and reception and had heard through the grapevine that Richard was phenomenal. I never wanted to get married in August, but I chose my wedding date based on Richard's availability and have zero regrets. Not only is Richard extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with, he is also kind and thoughtful and it's evident that he LOVES what he does. I've attended other weddings where the DJ was just going through the motions-- not Richard-- he IS the motion. He has the ability to read the crowd like a book and when they want more, he cranks it up another notch. Thanks to Richard's expertise and enthusiasm, our wedding was damn near flawless. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Dana · Married on 06/25/2017

Richard was amazing from start to finish! He is so professional and flexible. He would respond to an email in literally 5 min! He made our day so special. I loved working with him and I would recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

RPM Entertainment is AMAZING! Richard makes every second of the wedding fun and energetic! All of my guests continue to rave about his skills! His emergency wedding kit was so helpful, especially when we forgot a knife to cut our cake! We would recommend him to everybody, and book him early because he is totally worth it!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Carrie · Married on 01/28/2017

I would say don't think twice about using RPM, he may be booked before you make your decision!! He is an amazing person. Keeps people on the dance floor the whole time. Many of the guests said he was the best they had ever heard.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Mariah · Married on 01/07/2017

Richard is AWESOME!!! He played all the right songs at the perfect time. Knew how to get everyone there involved and he clearly loves his job, which shows, and everyone had a great time because of it. We have heard so many times since our wedding "that DJ was the best!!" And he really is!! I would hands down suggest RPM to anyone.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Richard was an amazing DJ! He was professional and made the entire process smooth! We really had an amazing time! The only negative response from others was that songs that were requested from guests were not played.

Sent on 10/18/2016

RPM Entertainment's reply:

I feel so bad that there is no name here, I'd love to be able to respond directly. I try to play every guest request as long as they're appropriate and there is time. I often get more requests than there is time for so occasionally, some may not get played. I am really sorry.

stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

When my now Husband first proposed the very first thing we did was find out what days Richard had available for the following year. He only had two dates left. So we Booked it right away, I told my fiancé if he was booked I would've waited an extra year to get married just to have him. I realized throughout the last year of planning I wasn't the only person who booked my date around his availability. People I would meet would ask me questions and more than a few times I would find out they did the same thing I did, he was the vendor they just had to have. He is just THAT good. I've seen him DJ the Relay life here in Central Vermont many times and I always knew that when it was my time to get married he had to be our DJ. He is so outgoing and personable. He really knows how to get a crowd going and keep them pumped up. He was such a help from the beginning, trying to help us find a venue and giving advice on anything we needed. He was ALWAYS there when I had questions. He made it very clear he would help with whatever I needed (and he did). I recommend everyone who is looking for a DJ to hire him. This is his calling in life. I cannot imagine a better DJ in this whole wide world. People at the wedding were so amazed by him and how interactive with the crowd he was. His attention to everything was amazing. More than once he came up to me during the reception and asked how everything was going and if I needed anything at all. His prices are so affordable. He could honestly charge double for the amount of work and the great service he provides. You can tell he does this for the love of the job and it shows through in these events. So many people came up to me and said he was the best they have ever seen. I am so glad we hired him & I would suggest everyone to do so. You will not be disappointed. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Richard made that possible. It would not have been the same with anyone else. I truly hope I get to attend more weddings he does!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Phenomenal! Phenomenal! Phenomenal! The attention to detail and the responsiveness to the crowd was unmatched.He said that he would have the crowd wanting more and more and the crowd that finished out the party did want more and more! He tailored his music and his professionalism to every age group, even our 5 year old son! He didn't leave a dry eye when the mood said to cry or a sad face when the mood said to cheer! Enough can't be said about his quality, attentiveness, courteousness, or his respect for our ceremony and our family and friends. It was a true blessing to share our special moment with him. If I could, he'd be there for every special event to plan in our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Richard (RPM Entertainment) is absolutely amazing! Between the lighting and the music, he truly made our wedding the best it could possibly be! Richard is a fun, energetic, charismatic man who has the ability to get everyone and anyone on to the dance floor. He is so organized and detailed oriented. We didn't have to worry about a single thing! Richard is so much more than a DJ. He took the stress out of everything and gave us some of the best advice prior to our big day. He reminded us that our wedding was a party and was supposed to be fun, even all the nitty-gritty planning details. After those words of wisdom, the planning process became so much more fun and less stressful. And Richard was right! Our wedding was the most fun party that we have ever been to and all of our guests say the same! He really rocked it! We are so grateful for his services and we look forward to partying with him at many more weddings in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Richard is amazing!!! He was incredibly fun to work with and kept the party going. From the moment out guests arrive at the reception, to the very last song, he was fun, entertaining and attentive. The uplighting he provided was perfect and kept the atmosphere of the room fun. He even gave us the most thoughtful gift. We would recommend RPM to anyone looking for a DJ, especially for their wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Richard! He made our day PERFECT! He was so professional, attentive and really engaged the crowd. If you want your wedding to be memorable, then you need to book RPM Entertainment. I got so many compliments about our DJ and how much fun all of our family and friends had. Richard will not disappoint! Thank you so much Richard!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Chase · Married on 08/27/2016

Richard could not have done a better job at our wedding. He got everyone out of their seats mutiple times throughout the night and played a killer variety of music everyone loved. The lighting was perfection and he was the best part of the reception!!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kathy · event on: 08/19/2016

Richard made our event the very best that it could be. This was a Fashion Show that was a fundraiser for the Waterbury, Vermont food shelf. RPM provided us with awesome lighting and all the music we wanted. I would highly recommended Richard and RPM for any event.

Sent on 09/02/2016