RPD EXECUTIVE COACH Reviews

13 | Dunellen, NJ

13 Reviews for RPD EXECUTIVE COACH

13 RPD EXECUTIVE COACH Reviews

Mark · Married on 10/04/2018

Jennifer in the office is amazing! Little background I made the mistake of relying on my room block at our hotel to fo guarantee free bussing. It didnt work out that way and the harsh reality set in. 2 weeks before my big day I called numberous places and I was going to get ripped off for a Thursday wedding. Not here Jennifer helped me out every step of the way. We met handled everything for a more than reasonable price. Drivers were on time and punctual, especially helped when my bride forgot her veil and they had to turn back. Limos were clean and the tour bus was perfect for me and my guests. Thank you so much to the team at RPD for making my day go smooth!

Sent on 10/16/2018

RPD EXECUTIVE COACH's reply:

Mark it was a pleasure working with you both! I am so glad everything worked out for you after all the trouble you went through with your transportation, before you came in. Thank you for taking the time to write your review! Best Wishes, Jen

Liz · Married on 03/31/2018

We used RPD for transportation for our bridal party from the hotel we got ready at to our venue. They sent a sprinter which had champagne and was very nice inside! The driver came on time & my contact there was very professional & prompt. We even had the one sprinter make multiple trips back and forth and they had no issues with it since it all fit within the 4 hour timeslot. Definitely recommend!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

We used RPD/All Star for our recent wedding and were so happy with their service. They were recommended by our hotel and we could immediately see the difference between them and the competition in their professionalism and responsiveness. Jenny did a great job addressing our somewhat complex transportation request and worked tirelessly to find us solutions. She was always available and gave us her cell phone number when she wasn't in the office. On the day of the wedding, they were on time, friendly, careful, and checked in with us to make sure they weren't leaving anyone behind.
    We then also booked them for airport service for our honeymoon. Mike really gave us the VIP treatment and showed up with a stretch limo and champagne! It was a really thoughtful touch that started our honeymoon off nicely! I wouldn't hesitate to use RPD again in the future!

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

After visiting a few other "limo" places we decided on the spot to go with RPD when we met with Jenny. Other places call themselves limousine services when they literally have one beat up stretch Lincoln from 1987. RPD had a large variety of vehicles to choose from and were reasonably priced. We ended up having a few stops as we were doing our "first look" at a separate location. We had a new Chevy Suburban bring the groom and groomsmen from the hotel to the park and it seemed nice. Then we booked a stretch Chrysler 300 with suicide-style doors for myself and my bridesmaids. The limo driver was so nice and courteous and worked well with the photographers to get the pictures we wanted. He also kept the AC on and the waters coming which was nice in the 95 degree heat this May! The best surprise ever: we booked a sedan to take me and my groom back to the hotel at the end of the night but the stretch 300 showed up again! I was literally the happiest bride ever. Thank you so so much for the awesome service RPD!

Becca · Married on 10/17/2015

We are so happy we went with RPD. We checked out a few different limo places in the NJ area and RPD had the most options. Our driver Paul was reliable and went above and beyond to make sure all of the little details were taken care of. He thought of everything: blankets to keep me warm, hung a just married sign on the back of the car, he even stayed in the church with me to block a window so my guests wouldn't see me until the right time. He was incredibly thoughtful and really made us feel like he wanted to make our day run as smooth and comfortable as possible.

We chose the Mercedes Sprinter, which allowed our guests to ride with the most space. I didn't want our bridesmaids to have to do too much maneuvering to get in and out. We also had the convertible Rolls Royce for the bride and groom just to be a little unique – it worked out great.

John · Married on 09/19/2015

My wife and I used RPD Executive Coach for our wedding transportation and can honestly say they were the easiest people we dealt with in this wedding planning process. Jenny, Kimberly, and the whole gang at RPD made sure that whenever I called, emailed, or when we stopped by to see the fleet, that we had their full attention and everything was explained in its entirety. RPD made what we thought was a complicated itinerary transporting the bridal party in waves to and from the ceremony site into a very simple schedule. The drivers arrived earlier than the requested times and made sure that not only were we comfortable but safe as well. The vehicles we were told we were getting were the ones that showed up (a 20-passenger Tiffany Bus and Stretch Limo). They were clean and stocked with soda, water, and champagne. Our bridal party couldn't have been happier with what was provided. Both drivers went above and beyond to be courteous to us and our party. Would not hesitate to choose them again.

We are so glad we went with Raul for our wedding on April 12, 2015. He arrived early and was ready to drive us at any moment. Limo was clean and beautiful and very spacious for our party of 10. Absolutely no complaints. Very very satisfied with RDP and the professional service they provided. Would definitely recommend him.

Had a very ease time working with the folks at RPD from the start. Dealt primarily with the receptionist and she was so polite and professional. We had the 28 person party bus for our wedding as we wanted to us, our wedding party and parents on the bus for the ride from the wedding to reception. Driver picked up groomsmen first and was early and even offered to stop at a liquor store for the 20 minute drive to the church. Got everyone to the church on time which was important to me for obvious reasons. Also had the '49 Rolls Royce which my MIL got as a surprise for us. Originally didn't want it but was glad that we had it because it was really the only time we'd have for ourselves until the entire day was over. Overall had a great experience the day of the wedding.

We also hired RPD for a limo to and from the airport for our honeymoon. We booked an SUV which they gave us at their standard car rate. The day we were to leave for our honeymoon, we were shocked to see that 20 person party bus showed up for just the 2 of us! Apparently our car was stuck in traffic so they had to give us that one, but we didn't complain.

Would recommend RPD any day.

Jaime · Married on 07/13/2013

We got our limo for 3.5 hours, starting at 8:30 am. I had paid off the limo a few weeks ahead of time, and there were at least two confirmations of that payment which I was grateful for.

Our driver, Raul, was a bit early, but as the company said the time didn't start until I got in. Not only did we stay under the 3.5 timeslot, but Raul was happy to offer car and trunk space for our belongings and he was easy to talk to when we opted to turn to him. After the ceremony, we even had a little red carpet which was nice and made me smile since I had forgotten about it.

Melissa · Married on 04/17/2015

From the first time I dropped in, Jen at RPD was so nice and very helpful. The limo was awesome (2015 Cadillac SUV) and the driver was very professional. We had some problems with the radio, which was disappointing, but other then than that everything was great. And they gave us a really fun upgrade when we booked a car to take us to and from the airport for our honeymoon... a stretch limo! My only suggestion would be to take a moment to ask the driver how to work the lights and radio before taking off because it's all so high tech!

Marisol · Married on 05/04/2013

3.5

I ordered 1 limo and 1 car from them. The limo was a great. Arrived on time, was very helpful and responsive. The car was supposed to pick us up after the reception, never showed up. Called 20 mins late when we were already home, that's the only reason i put the quality down to 3.5. I called them and told them about what happened a week later and they were very appreciative for the feedback. Also they called the day before the wedding to confirm everything and also upgraded my limo for free (from a navigator to an infiniti) since their infiniti wasn't booked.

Dolores · Married on 10/26/2013

0.0

I am a business in the immediate area to this company. This company should never be used for a wedding. They were horrible. They overbook the day and threated to leave us if we didn't get in the limo in 1 minute. they arrived early trying to get us to leave earlier. We hire a photographer to come to my daughter childhood home and we had to forgo some of the pictures I hired the photographer for. Their boss is an arrogant loud mouth yelling at their drives while my husband stood by and listened. They refused to pull the limo and the rolls royce to the front door because they didn't like our drive way. I thought they were professional drivers. They moved their location and can't make up their name. Limo, or allstar Limo or the RPD Executive coach. It leaves one to wonder! This was my 2nd bad experience with them. I thought I was using a different Limo company!