23 Reviews for Royce Images Photography

Proofs (2)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
23 Royce Images Photography Reviews

I have been using Marcy for a few years now, so I knew I wanted her to capture my wedding. I couldn't be happier with my choice. The pictures came out beautiful! I would definitely recommend Marcy for any event.

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Royce Images. My husband and I chose Marcy as our wedding photographer. From the start of meeting with Marcy and planning the details up to the day of the wedding Marcy was very professional and super organized. She even made a schedule of everything throughout the whole wedding which was extremely helpful in helping keep everything organized and on time. Marcy and her husband went out of their way to make sure our wedding was the dream I had envisioned. After the wedding my pictures were back to me within a few weeks and they were absolutely amazing! Marcy is also very reasonable in price and for the quality of her work you can't beat It! I would recommend Royce Images to anyone looking for a photographer whether it be for a wedding, family pictures, graduation pictures, etc.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy was amazing. She seriously takes the best photos ever and really captures the moments. She did our engagement session and our wedding. She will do whatever it takes to get the perfect photo. She’s energetic and super easy to get along with! She’s professional, efficient, and excellent at what she does.

Profile Picture Jaimie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

From start you finish absolutely wonderful. The first time meeting her at a bridal event, she was top notch over anyone else. Her and her husband were great with details and letting them do what they do best. I would use her again and again.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy went above and beyond to capture our special day! She is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My mom, my husband, and I met Marcy at one the the bridal expos in York. She has a wonderful, outgoing personality and pays extreme attention to detail when taking pictures. She took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with the results! Marcy helped bring our unique visions to life by creating custom save the dates which looked like football tickets because we are huge Packers fans. Everyone loved them, and still talks about them. We had to reschedule our engagement session a few times due to inclement weather, but each time Marcy was very accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend her because she is very easy to work with, very creative, and really takes pride in her work. The wedding went by so fast, but we have hundreds of detailed photos to help us re-live our special day.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Very professional always had an upbeat attitude. She knows what she is doing the pictures were amazing better than we expected. I'd highly recommend her to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Ashly, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy truly captured the story of our wedding day! She is creative and easy to work with! Exceptional quality photos!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just received our 24 x 36 canvas print of our favorite wedding picture today, and...it's absolutely PERFECT! I was a bit nervous about how we would look in the picture once it was enlarged so much, BUT Marcy's editing allowed for an absolutely flawless portrait! Marcy is so incredibly talented!!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy was great! Awesome personality! Was always there to capture every moment. Went above and beyond to get every picture perfect. Couldn't have asked for better pictures of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She done very good work. And she very friendly

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had booked Marcy for our engagement photos and our wedding that was held October, 2016. She did a phenomenal job! We loved her personality and her professionalism that she showed the entire time she was with us. She helped us create a timeline for our other vendors to follow for the wedding day and it helped everything go off without a hitch. We had used her graphic design eye and created a photo album of the wedding day. We cannot wait to show it off to everyone that comes to visit. We will definitely use her again in the future when we need other photos taken. Thank you so much for all your hard work, Marcy!

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Proofs

Marcy was wonderful. She caught all the little things we never thought about. She was great with all the guests and worked great with our videographer. She adapted well to the last minute shots we wanted. She was able to catch all our guests in some capacity. We loved working with Marcy from start to finish.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marcy and Frank were absolutely amazing photographers for our wedding! They were always available to communicate, flexible with our preferences, and dedicated to get the job done right. Fantastic prices and great value- it made our day truly special!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy went above and beyond what we could ask for in a photographer. Throughout our engagement session and wedding session, she captured some natural poses that really express how my husband and I felt about each other. She was just as excited as we were throughout the process and made it a very comfortable photo session. If there was something specific that we wanted her to capture, she made sure it was done. We enjoyed working with Marcy and will continue to go to her for future photo sessions. We recommend Marcy to everyone!

Profile Picture User4309211, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marcy was an awesome photographer. Not only did she do a wonderful job with our pictures, but she also made my wedding day stress free. She is very flexible because I had a crazy schedule and she was able to accommodate our needs.

Profile Picture User5223433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy did both our engagement and wedding photos. Marcy did such a great job that we had a hard time picking photos out to get printed. Marcy is very professional and easy to get along with. She made my wedding day stress free because I knew I could count on her to get the perfect shot. I would definitely recommend Royce Images Photography.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy was professional, friendly, and timely. During my daughter's wedding ceremony, we hardly knew she was there. She got all the specific photos we requested and many more we wouldn't have thought of. She is FABULOUS I would recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Dusty, 7/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was really pleased with absolutely everything you did for us on our wedding day. The pictures you took were beautiful and provided alot of different ideas that we have not even thought of. Thank you so much

Profile Picture User3527372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy did a wonderful photographing our wedding! She was professional, attentive to detail and organized. Everyone loved her creativity and energy!

Profile Picture User5218689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my husband and I really focused on one thing. Is it affordable?! We've looked at quite a few photographers, but the thing that sparked our interest with Marcy - even before we looked at prices - was her personality. She was very enthusiastic and you could just tell she really enjoyed her job. When you get someone like that, you know the quality of their work will be perfect! Over the course of a year, she worked closely with us for our wedding, she is very organized and communicates well. The day of the wedding, I really had nothing to worry about because she and her husband were on top of everything. Since then, I have gotten so many compliments about her and her work from our wedding. The pictures are phenomenal and everything time we look at them, it is like I am reliving the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture tatyana, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marcy went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. Not only did she capture the whole wedding day in beautiful photographs, but she was also like a wedding coordinator. She and her husband made sure the day's events were flowing smoothly everyone was having a great time. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding photographer. She really made the day perfect.

Profile Picture User5309326, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations