Royale Orleans Reviews

Royale Orleans 4
Royale Orleans 5
  • MrsMem<3

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2016

We have not had our event yet, but based on the planning process and food tasting i have been to we would definitely recommend Royale Orleans to anyone. Beautiful space, and wonderful staff!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Logan · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I were married at Royale Orleans June 25th 2016. It was absolutely amazing! The staff was professional, the food was great and our decorations turned out beautifully. Marcia was our wedding coordinator and was very professional, friendly and accommodated to our requests for what we wanted at our wedding. The day of our wedding I didn't have to worry about anything except to get myself ready. Marcia and her staff were organized and did everything from setup to cleanup in a timely manner. Our DJ was Deandre who was amazing! He was professional, fun and energetic. Deandre did a great job with introductions, music and keeping our guests entertained. Our cake was designed by Blue Owl Bakery which tasted great. I usually go to McArthur's Bakery but in all honesty, Blue Owl cakes taste really good! My husband and I were complicated numerous times on how beautiful our wedding was. I hope to all new engagement couples that my review helps you out because I was very pleased with my experience at Royale Orleans.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Dear Logan,
    Thank you very much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you and your family and friends. Best Wishes to you and Jeffrey!
    Thanks again,
    Marcia and Holly

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I went to a wedding here and now I cannot wait to book them as my reception hall! They had a great staff, great service and amazing food!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you Shannon! I am glad you had a great time!
    We will be happy to assist you in all your planning as well. Can't wait!

Dana · Married on 04/09/2011

This was a great place, food was great DJ was a little to old school but the service was perfect!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you Dana for your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests. Best of luck to you!
    Holly

Shelly · Married on 09/29/2007

They worked with me on every detail and helped with making sure that all food that was gluten free stayed away from that which was gluten. They were flexible and willing to do whatever it took to keep things going smoothly. They night was so fast that I still can't believe it ended so quick.

I booked this a year out but it only took a few minutes to actually get the contact and the date down in the calendar as booked for me.

Sent on 11/15/2007

Tiffany · Married on 07/07/2007

4.2
      3.0

They were very good about doing what we requested but they had their own opinions about certain things. We wanted to use a photobooth and they were very adament about not using one. They let us use one and it turned out fine but they tried to talk us out of it. But other then that I would use them again. Great food, price, and entertainment. The DJ was wonderful! They had a great package with an open bar, ice sculpture, and upgraded china that fit perfectly in our budget!

Sent on 02/10/2008
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 09/23/2006

This venue was really good to me. Basically everything was there so I didn't have to worry about getting a DJ or where I was going to get my cake. The staff was really nice. The only problem I had was the director of the place told one of my guest he couldn't be there because he was wearing shorts.

Sent on 07/05/2008

Aimee · Married on 09/26/2009

3.0

Excellent food. Very reasonabley priced. DJ was great!

Sent on 10/28/2009

3.6
      2.5

Reasonable with price. I would have loved it if my guests would have been able to go for seconds before they cleaned out the remaining food that my husband and I purchased. I didn't even get a chance to eat the food off my plate before it was cleared. Not good considering I was 4 months pregnant at the time. Also would have liked it if we were able to choose our own DJ. They should definitely consider hiring a different DJ for their revenue. Not only did he not play half of the songs that were on my list I sent him, but he played the the same song for me and my husbands' first dance as he did for me and my dances dance. Thank goodness I hired my photographer on my own because he had to tell my DJ that he was playing the wrong song. However, the place was nicely set up and very pretty.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Camila · Married on 05/25/2007

3.2
      3.5

Everything was great except for the food ended up a little different than what we had imagined. For instance, our menu read baked ham, so I expected slices from a large ham. We were served sliced bbq ham. The food tasted great, it just was not as elegant as I had expected.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Amber · Married on 08/08/2009

2.8
      2.5

We had several issues with Royale Orleans. They said they would provide us with a cake, if we chose. We went to a "tasting" from their house baker and it was a joke. They didn't even sit us at a table to taste the cake. The "representative" was ill-informed and unhelpful. Needless to say, we went with a different baker.

Royale Orleans does not let you bring in your own DJ. While they are upfront about this aspect of their facility, we were not allowed to meet with our DJ beforehand. We had a brief telephone conversation (roughly 5 mintues) with him the week of the wedding. My fiance and I were adamant about not having an annoying person on the microphone all night. We did not encounter a problem with our DJ, rather the owner of the venue was an absolute nightmare..making our guests feel as if they were on a gameshow and interrupting the best man during his speech with music. A person from our wedding party had to insist that he not pick up the mic the rest of the night. Once this request was made, he did leave us alone.

I will say that the bartenders were curteous and very good at their job. All our guests were served dinner quickly and the food was okay. My overall advice is keep searching for a venue. While our experience was not a complete disaster, it left much to be desired.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Cg Cg · Married on 03/27/2019

Great training location

Very accommodating, food was fantastic! Very flexible and was willing to work with us when the number of participants dropped dramatically. No job too big or small. A lot of positive comments from participants.

Location was a plus- off-street parking, right off the Interstate and easy to navigate to the building

Sent on 03/27/2019

Royale Orleans's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you and your guests! We look forward to working with you again in the future for any event you may have. Good luck in the future!