Royal Photo Reviews

34 Reviews for Royal Photo

1 User photo

Royal Photo 1

Eva · event on 03/28/2013

Hello Mr. Petrovic. I would like to thank you for the beautiful photos of what you have done to us and we are very happy to cooperate with you is amazing.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Eva · Married on 07/07/2012

Am 7.7.2012 haben wir geheiratet. Ein Jahr später, im Juli 2013, haben wir unser 1. Hochzeitstag und Hochzeitsreise in den USA gemacht und gefeiert, selbstverständlich wollten wir auch Fotos haben. Schon vorher haben wir uns im Internet umgeschaut, wer für uns einen Photoshooting machen kann. Und so haben wir Erika und Lu Petrovic kennengelernt. Diese zwei nette Menschen leisten unglaublich professionelle Arbeit! Unsere Fotos sind einfach nur perfekt! Erika und Lu können wir ohne Zweifel weiter empfehlen! Sie nehmen sich für Euch Zeit, schenken Euch unvergessliche Stunden mit viel Lächeln und das Ergebnis wird einfach nur wunderbar! Zögern Sie nicht, wenn Sie wunderschöne Fotos haben wollen! Erika und Lu sind die richtige Personen für Sie!
    Vielen herzlichen Dank, Erika und Lu, wir lieben Euch!
    Eva und Florian, Switzerland, Europe

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • F

Florian · Married on 07/07/2012

" Last year we celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We decided to visit the US and see some beautiful places of Southern California. As we were searching for a photographer in the Inland empire area, we encountered Royal Photo. We called about 10-12 people before we found Erika and Lou, and we guess it was our lucky day, when we came across their website. We liked their work and actually affordable pricing. The photographers arrived on time and were very easy to work with. We couldn't wish for a better professional who took AMAZING pictures. Erika and Lou: Thank you so much for our pictures.
    They are all BEAUTIFUL and with emotion Of that Dream Day.
    We won't Forget our Renewed Wedding Vows in California. Best wishes from Switzerland.

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • Renewal of Bows

Adriana · Married on 04/12/2012

Lubomir and Erika were magnificent in my renewal of bows last year, they are wonderful, very professional in every way, they work very hard to make sure that everything will be just as you want it. The quality of their work it's outstanding!!!!. We also had them on my Daughter's wedding four years ago and all the pictures look Beautiful. My Husband and I are very Happy with the superb and wonderful job they did. Thank you very much Lu and Erika.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kristi · Married on 06/16/2011

They did an amazing job! Our photos were beautiful and everything I wanted them to be. They're very professional and also make every shot fun. We also had them do our maternity photos a year later and again they did an amazing job on those too!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Me and my wife we was looking for some reasonable photograph , because we find some really expensive. Then we find Lu and Erika. First very nice people and professionals , They come with really Top quality gear and picture`s are outstanding! We bought some 44x66 inch photo and you should see my friends faces . My wife is really happy and that makes me happy. Stop looking for someone else this is what you was looking for!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Very professional photographer. The photos were at a great value and they were very nice and flexible. I do with that I would have been able to see some of the pictures after they took them but for the most part I had a great experience and plan on using them for my family pictures.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jolen · Married on 12/12/2016

Love my wedding pictures would recommend with all my heart to anyone who prefers high quality fotography, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and be expecting more requests from me when another special event comes along! You are absolutely wonderful and I couldn’t have hoped for better!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/05/2015

Our pictures are excellent! Lubo did a great job of selecting where to shoot and positions, capturing all of the big moments of our day!
    Thank you Lubo and Erika once again.

Sent on 12/13/2015