Royal Photo Reviews

1 User photo

Royal Photo 1

Deann Wagner · Married on 07/03/2019

Royal Photo

Royal photo was great. Fabulous pictures, did their best to keep it moving so we were not away from the wedding festivities for long. Prices were very reasonable!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Romana · Married on 08/20/2017

Our wedding pictures was truly georgeus. Erika and Lubomir did absolutely wonderful job. Highly recommend Royal Photo! Everything was magnificent an we would hire them again. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Sent on 12/31/2017

Juraj · Married on 07/30/2017

We had Royal Photo do both our engagement photos and our wedding photos.They do a great job, truly amazing work! Picture come out AMAZING!!! We absolutely loved every single picture. I highly recommend Royal Photo for engagement and wedding photography to anybody. Thank you Erika and Lou.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Evelyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Fantastic experience!Very professional, we met with Erika and Lou and went over our expectancy of what we we looking for. our special day. Went over every detail. Both of them made us feel comfortable and made our special day superior. We love them and would recommend to everyone who are looking wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

At first I did not want to get a photographer as every quote I got was over $1000 and it felt like too much for "just pictures" but I am so glad I found Royal Photo! I got a great price and although I didn't think we needed a professional photographer it was worth it. Beautiful pictures!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/16/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Erika and Lubomir and could not be happier with the service Royal Photo. I must say, the photos came out beautifully and absolutely stunning. I LOVE every single photo! We are so glad to have them at our wedding to capture our memories!! That it was the best decision I ever made. I already have one of my friend booking them for wedding in August, 2017. Definitely HIGHLY recommended to anybody! Thank you Erika and Lubomir

Sent on 12/23/2016

T&S · Married on 10/02/2016

Showed up on time and ready with very professional equipment and positive attitude. Photos were high quality and caught all the right moments of our wedding..... gave us many pictures to choose from ..... will recommend 100% .......... EXCELLENT SERVICE.....wife was EXTREMELY Satisfied !!!! ....thank you Erika ...thank you LOU !!!! Will use your services again ... :)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lia · Married on 09/26/2016

Erika and Lou did amazing job capturing all the memorable moments of our wedding day. They are professional and helpful on the engagement shoot and wedding day. We received amazing and quality pictures, could not be happier with them. Everyone LOVES them!!! Highly recommend Royal Photo to anybody interested in affordable, high quality, and beautiful photos. Thanks a lot guys!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Emily · Married on 08/21/2016

My fiance and I met up with 3 different photographers before we finally discovered RoyalPhoto. We arranged a meeting where we discussed our expectations and what they offer. They were very friendly, cooperative and thorough in explaining the procedures. They listened to our wishes and were willing to work with our budget. We knew there was no need to look further. I'd recommend RoyalPhoto to anyone looking for a reliable photographer. My fiance and I were amazed. Lou delivered stunning, high-quality images and we could not have been happier with our decision to work with them.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Josh · Married on 08/20/2016

We did our engagement and wedding pictures with Royal Photo. They are professional, friendly and helpful and worked within our budget.The quality pictures are absolutely gorgeous. All pictures came out amazing! They are better then I ewer imagined! We couldn't recommend Royal Photo more highly! Thank you Erika and Lou, you are truly the best!

Sent on 12/22/2016

John · Married on 12/19/2015

Love the pictures thank you so much, Erika and Lu you guys rock :}
    unbelievable pictures true magazine posters.

Barbara · Married on 12/18/2015

We are obsessed with our wedding photos! Thank you so much for your service, Erika and Lou!

Barbara · Married on 12/15/2015

Cannot recommend RoyalPhoto more. Erika and Lou took breathtaking photos of our wedding. They were really accommodating, cooperative and considerate. I don't think we could have made a better choice. 5/5

ALEX · Married on 09/11/2015

Lu and Erika did a great job. I got beautiful pictures for reasonable price. I'll definitely want more photo shots in near future from RoyalPhoto. Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for uncompromising photo quality from highly experienced photographer for reasonable price.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Hi all , its gonna be really briefly. Stop looking around and if Erika a Lou have free schedule take it! You will not regret.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Christina · Married on 04/26/2015

Working with RoyalPhoto was an incredible experience. We had both our engagement and wedding photos taken by Lou. We put all our trust in the photographer and his vision didn't let us down. Our wedding pictures are so stunning, we had several shots printed poster size. Looking forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Christine · Married on 05/24/2014

Royal Photo were east to work with and they captured some beautiful wedding pictures of my daughter and the groom, and of family and friends during the reception. Very affordable I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Laura B.

Laura · Married on 05/11/2014

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with our experience with Royal Photo because they were able to catch all the special moments at our wedding and we can't thank our photographers Lou and Erika enough. When I was searching for a photographer, I was looking for the most affordable package and at the time Royal Photo was offering a package deal for $750 that included 2 photographers for 7 hours of coverage, unlimited digitally edited photos, a photo album with 20 retouched pictures, a 24x36 enlargement, and a DVD with all the pictures. All the other photographers I talked to were offering a lot less for a greater price so I knew I needed to call for an appointment before the promotion ended. After meeting with Lou and Erika, my husband and I were blown away with the quality of the equipment they use and of the photos they showed us and immediately we knew we had to book them. We even added in another photo album and the engagement photo shoot to our package and we were still under our budget. Lou and Erika are very talented and are very easy to work with, especially if you have your own ideas for poses, props, or moments you want captured. Lou even reedited a photo for me because I had the idea to make it black and white with only the word "Love" in color and he redid it for me the same day and it came out amazing. We are definitely going to book with Royal Photo again in the future and we recommend them to everyone for any event! If you want the best, check them out at royalphoto.us.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/11/2014

Incredible photos!! My son and his wife have absolutely the best wedding album! Each picture is a work of photographic uniqueness! Ericka and Lou were great listeners to the wedding party! Lou has a great eye for catching the unexpected shot! I have shown my Mother's Album to many friends and coworkers and everyone now will call Royal Photo went they hold a special event!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2013

Lubomir and Erika were a really great photography team. They were professional and their packages offered a wide range of options and were decently priced. My husband and I were very happy with their service and our pictures.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Liana · Married on 10/27/2013

I was looking for a reasonable photographer in Redlands/ Loma Linda, CA area and I find Royal Photo on Wedding Wire. I was a little worried because I know how important pictures are for the wedding and we didn't meet our photographer till few days before the wedding. However, we were able to talk by phone and e-mail before. I and my husband choose Royal Photo based off their portfolio and we could've not been anymore happier! They really knew how to capture the right angles, light, and surrounding. We just got our pictures a couple days ago and they were incredible. I felt like I was experiencing my wedding all over again just from looking through the photos! We laughed, we cried, but most of all, we smiled at how much our guests enjoyed our wedding! Thank you so much Lu and Erika!! For next photo shooting I would definitely choose them again.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Trina · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I had the advantage of having TWO photographers, Erika and Lu, take our engagement and wedding pictures, They are a great team and their prices are UN-beatable. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them and they delivered great pictures just as promised. Very happy with them. :)

Sent on 07/14/2014

G · Married on 09/28/2013

We hired this photography team for our wedding, and they did a wonderful job-- both on the wedding photos and on the engagement photos. They were courteous and professional, produced incredible photos, and were reasonably priced. I would wholeheartedly recommended Royal Photography to others.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Marika · Married on 07/20/2013

I was very pleasantly surprised with the professionalism. Lu & Erika are great people and we spent an amazing afternoon with them. They are so nice and friendly that after a while we all felt like we were with friends, not people we´ve just met. They made us feel really comfortable so we didn´t even realize we were standing in front of camera. I´m very glad that we chose them and for next photo shooting I would definitely choose them again.

Sent on 11/24/2013