Royal Photo Booth Reviews

Royal Photo Booth View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
    Joan Event on: 11/17/2014
    I used the royal photo booth and Laura for an event to promote my business. Laura was fantastic in representing herself and assisting in my event.
    Jonathan Married on 11/14/2014
    Laura was very professional and everyone had an amazing time with the photo booth. Provided us with excellent props and memorable moments that everyone could take home with them on high quality prints
    Gregory Event on: 10/14/2014
    Great service and great people!
    Gail Event on: 04/12/2014
    Royal Photo Booth was a highlight of our son's Bar Mitzvah celebration. I originally thought it would be something the kids would love, but the adults were having a ball at the photo booth too! We had to make the decision to choose between a traditional photographer or a photo booth and I am very happy we went with Laura's company. It was instant fun during the party, and in addition, Laura handed me a mini drive with all the digital images at the end of the party so I could send them to guests AND make an online photo album.
    Laura was there to man the booth herself. She is energetic and sweet, and I felt we were in good hands the whole time. Royal Photo Booth helped to make the event a great success!
    Michelle Event on: 11/17/2013
    The photo booth MADE my daughter's party a hit. Laura was a complete professional all 20 10 yr olds at the party loved their pictures!!
    Nina Married on 09/29/2013
    Laura with Royal Photobooth did an amazing job. She was totally responsive to all of my questions and really seemed to care about making our wedding amazing! What you get from her is a bargain compared to the price. The photo booth was one of my guests favorite things about the wedding! I am so happy to have all of these hilarious pictures of my guests to remember forever.
    THANK YOU LAURA!
    Luann Married on 08/08/2013
    I could not have hired a better company for my Son's wedding. Laura was very professional and attentive to all my needs. My guest are still saying who was the photo booth company, they were excellent. Thank you, Laura
    Raven Event on: 07/12/2013
    Laura really provides a level of service and professionalism that is hard to find in this day and age. She is very friendly and responsive and made the rental process easy and stress free. One of the reasons I chose Royal Photo Booth was that they have great reviews. Now I know why!

Laura was on site and completely set up before I even got there. This was a big relief to me as there was no disruption or interference with arriving guests or the Birthday Girl's grand entrance.

I rented the booth for 3 hours and somehow Laura got 106 photo sessions done in that time. That is LESS than 2 minutes per session! That is some serious efficiency!

Everyone had a Blast with the Photo Booth and the props - even Granny got in on the action! The pictures came out great, the poses are hilarious, and we have some wonderful memories.

Jennifer Married on 07/07/2013
    I saw the other wonderful reviews so I went with royal and it worked out perfectly. Every time I needed to contact Laura she would respond at her earliest convenience and she was set up and ready to go before the ceremony. I had my wedding at the Woodbury country club on July 7, 2013.
    Jessica Married on 07/06/2013
    Working with Laura at royal photo booth was wonderful.... She made sure everything was perfect for the day of our wedding. We did the airbooth which all of our guests LOVED!! We all had a great time with it. Each guest got a copy of their own photos and we were given copies as well. Looking at them today makes us so happy seeing what a great time our guests had and all because of royal photo booth. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
    Markela Event on: 06/28/2013
    We hired Royal Photo Booth for our daughter's Sweet 16 party in June 2013. We had an amazing time, and we cannot sing Royal Photo Booth's praises enough. Everyone used the photo booth, adults and kids. The quality of the pictures were great and it was a wonderful entertainment and souvenir for our guests. Laura is amazing to work with and helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend their services for any event. Completely professional and reliable and most of all - a FUN time for the guests. Thanks again!
    Lorraine Event on: 06/24/2013
    Laura with Royal Photo Booth was great! She arrived early, accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any event!
  • User1212951 2+ years ago
    INCREDIBLE! Royal Photo Booth was a JOY to work with. They made my wedding fun and memorable! Everyone loved the photo booth, and we definitely saw a TON a "frequent flyers" getting multiple pictures. The photos came out fast and efficiently, and there were copies for everyone in the picture. Laura at Royal Photo Booth was always responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns completely. The price was EXTREMELY reasonable, and everyone was very professional. My guests talked about the photo booth all night!
    We had the open air format, and I got a curtain from IKEA for the back because we didn't want the green screen (didn't want the situation if someone had worn a green dress, then they'd be part of the background). We also got some extra props that we thought would be funny (namely, empty alcohol bottles), but the props provided by the company would have been more than sufficient. Overall, a GREAT JOB from a GREAT COMPANY!!
    Cora Event on: 05/26/2013
    Laura arrived before my daughters third birthday...she was ready set up to go when the party started...this was such a big hit at my daughters party. ...I know some of my friends and family would be utilizing her service for future event. What I really liked about royal photo booth, laura really understand her clientele. When I spoke with her over the phone about renting a booth for my daughter 3rd birthday party...she was very attentive to details and also gave suggestion. One of her biggest suggestion was to make it an open booth setting instead of a close booth setting...that was an awesome suggestion for my daughter and her friends (toddlers). I would highly recommend laura royal photo booth...thanks for making my daughter party a hit.....
    Kate Married on 05/18/2013
    Thanks to Royal Photo Booth everyone at our wedding had a blast! The pictures were awesome, the props were great, and the book holds memories you can keep forever! Would definitely recommend Royal Photo Booth! Thank you !
    Kate and Rob
  • Darlene
    Darlene Married on 03/23/2013
    I can't thank Laura & My royal photo booth enough! I loved them, my husband loved them ( and he wasn't to fond of the idea of having a photo booth in the beginning) & all my guest (from all ages) had a awesome time. Since I started planning our wedding a year and a half ago, I knew I wanted a photo booth but it started to look like it was going to be out of my budget. When I met Laura, she worked with my budget and gave me a great price including all the things that I wanted, the deposit & final payments where easy to make & she assured me that it will all be worth it. She was absolutely right! I loved that I was able to customize the header and background of the pictures .At one point I felt like I was bugging and emailing her too much about the backgounds but she always responded right away & made sure I knew that she wanted me to love my decisions. Laura was super easy to work with, she is a doll ! Everyone at my wedding loved everything about the photo booth, the props the scrapbook & Pictures, they are all still talking about it. The photo booth didn't take away from the partying, it enhanced it ;-) I'm so happy I got the chance to work with My Royal Photo Booth I will definitely recommend them to any & everyone
  • User1112667 2+ years ago
    Great addition to any wedding or party. Royal Photo Booth was great, it was the highlight of my wedding. Photos came out awesome, tons of props and sign in book with a copy of photos to guest and for us. Royal Photo Booth is very friendly and affordable. I would reccomend Royal Photo Booth to anyone.
    Lilly Event on: 02/23/2013
    Royalphoto booth was simply perfect for our event! It was a huge hit and all of our guests, kids and adults just loved it! The staff is professional and very accommodating. Quality of pictures is awesome! Props were adorable and simply added a great fun element to the party. I will def use them again in the near future! I recommend them for all types of events to add that perfect touch!
    Alana Event on: 12/29/2012
    We hired Royal Photo Booth for our 10-Year Class Reunion, and they exceeded expectations. Extremely professional and delivered in every way. Considering it snowed the night of our event, the team showed up ahead of schedule to set up, helped keep the energy up around the photobooth, and made sure we got the full time on our rental period. Laura was great to work with leading up to the event, and I will definitely recommend her to anyone in the tri-state area. Plus, prices were very competitive!

Go with Royal PhotoBooth!

~A very happy customer from NJ
    Christel Event on: 12/19/2012
    The staff is professional and the photos were clear. I loved the responsiveness when I needed answers to questions. I highly recommend using this service.
    Ashley Event on: 12/12/2012
    Laura was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails and requests in a timely fashion, showed up on the day of our holiday party on time, quickly set up the photobooth and props, and created a fun, energetic atmosphere for my clients. Looking back, we did not have one single glitch with the photobooth and everyone had a blast! After doing much research, I could not find anyone else out there who could beat Royal Photo Booth's value. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to have this at a work event, wedding, or birthday party. I will use Royal Photo Booth again in the future. Thank you!
    Michelle Event on: 12/02/2012
    We had a parisian themed party and they did a great job with going along with the theme. They custom made backgrounds for the photo booth. They were wonderful to work with!
  • User1040567 Event on: 12/01/2012
    Photobooth was a huge hit!! I was extremely happy with the whole package.
    Sandra Event on: 11/30/2012
    Royal Photo Booth was amazing. We had to cancel our original date due to hurricane Sandy and Laura immediately offered to reschedule or refund our payment in full. She was always very pleasant and very professional. Her assistant even help me to set up my centerpieces after they were done setting up the booth, Great guy!! The pictures were wonderful, the props were great and the kids had a BLAST!! My daughter was so happy. Thank you Laura, you rock!!!
  • User1036032 Event on: 11/29/2012
    Laura always returned my calls promptly and was very accommodating. She set-up quickly, was flexiblie and professional on-site. The photo booth added considerably to the party's fun factor.