Salon Knotti Reviews

Salon Knotti View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brooke Married on 12/31/2017
    Marissa + crew are amazing! At my trial, I commented that she has such confidence when styling hair. At both my trial and on my wedding day, she whipped up the most beautiful hairstyle in no time at all. All of my bridesmaids wanted different makeup and hair styles; Marissa and her assistants realized all of their hopes! On my wedding day, I decided I wanted an even MORE natural look than I had requested at the trial. No questions asked, Marissa made it happen and I was overwhelmingly pleased with the final look. (I also decided to change my lip color the day of, which was no problem at all. Marissa is extremely adaptable and willing to meet your every need!) I would hire Marissa again in a heartbeat and will recommend her to all of my engaged friends.

Salon Knotti's reply:

Hi Brooke! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure working with you and all of your girls. You gals were amazing and we thank you again for everything. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future events you may have where you need to be glammed up :)
    Lauryn Married on 10/20/2017
    Marissa and her team are not only extremely talented, but also friendly. I treated my 7 bridesmaids and two mothers to hair and makeup for our wedding, but wanted to make it a girls pre-party as well. Marissa and her team made us feel like the salon was home and played our favorite music. Every girl not only looked amazing, but loved their look and stylist. It was the perfect way to start my wedding day and I only have positive things to say. Marissa nailed the look I wanted but also made it an amazing experience for me and all my friends. I couldn't have imagined a better team of stylist. Every bride wants to look their absolute best that day and Marissa will make that happen!

Salon Knotti's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Lauryn! We absolutely loved taking part in your special day! All the best!
    Jennifer Married on 04/16/2016
    Marissa was extremely accommodating regarding my schedule for my engagement shoot hair & makeup. She has been my hair stylist for 2 years and I was so happy she was able to do my hair & makeup for this special occasion. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and that she listened to my preferences that my makeup be natural and low-key. Marissa has never let me down and I am excited to book her again when we do an Arizona reception after our UK wedding!
  • User3300899 2+ years ago
    Marissa is so lovely to work with. I would definitely recommend her. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I was so happy with the whole experience. Initially I wasn’t quite sure how I wanted my hair, but we did a trial a few months before the wedding and tried a few styles. She was so accommodating and patient. She also recommended some clip-in extensions that made my hair look amazing on the my wedding day. The airbrush makeup application was the best. I looked flawless all night. She also did the hair and makeup for my mom (who never gets her hair and makeup done) she looked beautiful, but still natural! :)

Salon Knotti's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and we love the photos, as well! I think it goes without saying that we loved being a part of such a special day! All the best to you in this next chapter. And please keep us in mind for any future events you may have. xo
    Royal Glam Crew
  • User2543811 2+ years ago
    Marissa did my hair for my wedding and I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience and what a wonderful job she did! I brought her a few pictures of styles that I found that I liked and she was able to perfectly replicate what I wanted! I did a trial with her first a few months before the wedding and both the trial and the wedding day hair turned out perfectly. Marissa was very easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day. She also did the hair for my bridesmaids and mothers and was able to get everyone done in a very timely fashion with beautiful results! I would definitely recommend her!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/18/2015
    The Royal Glam Crew made me look perfect for my special day in Sedona. From hair by Marissa to makeup by Lydia, both were so professional and made me and my bridal party perfect for a day of fun wedding festivities.

My mother-in-law was so concerned about having her hair and make-up done. Last time she had everything done professionally, she left looking like a clown. Lydia and Marissa restored my mother-in-laws faith in professional hair and make-up artists she cannot stop smiling when she sees pictures of herself dolled up.

I also love the Glam Crews Nail Artist Leticia. I went a few days before to have my nails done and she was fabulous as well.

A few months before, I had a very successful hair and make up trial which looked fabulous for my engagement photoshoot. Lydia had suggested I use my hair and make-up trial for the photoshoot and it was the most perfect idea. I had never had professional hair and make-up done. The trial really prepared me on what to expect on my wedding day. Everyone loved the pictures and I received so many compliments about how amazing I looked. I highly suggest working with the Royal Glam Crew. You won't be disappointed!
    Amber Married on 10/10/2015
    I had Marissa do an updo on me for my cousins wedding I was a bridesmaid in, needless to say she well over exceeded my expectations! This woman knows what she's doing and can literally mimic any picture you throw her way, or even without a picture do exactly as you ask of her! Such a great personality and so easy to talk to throughout your glam process. After my experience with her, I will never be going anywhere else for my hair and glam needs. This group is awesome!!
    Crystal Married on 09/26/2015
    I hired Marissa for my daughter's Sweet 16 celebration for hair and make-up on my daughter and 4 others (my mother, sister, younger daughter and myself). Marissa arrived on time and very prepared for the hours of work ahead of her. I must admit that I am very picky when it came to all details of this special event and hair and make-up was no exception. Our make-up was flawless!!! She listened to what hair style each of us wanted and delivered above and beyond. Many of our guest inquired about who did our hair and make-up, I was proud to say Marissa. I've been seeing Marissa for 10+ years now and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services to anyone. She is very professional and truly hears what the customer wants.
  • User2536039 2+ years ago
    Marissa did my makeup for my wedding in May 2015. She also did my mothers and a handful of bridesmaids. She travelled to the salon that we were using for hair and her travel fee was well worth every penny! I got so many compliments on my makeup and I still do to this day, when we look back at pictures! She gave me a very natural look which is exactly what I asked for. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product and I would absolutely recommend The Royal Glam Crew / Marissa to any new brides looking for a hair & makeup artist!!