Royal Fig Catering Reviews

Royal Fig Catering 5
Royal Fig Catering 6
Royal Fig Catering 7

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

So very happy with Royal Fig! Not only is their food delicious but their service is amazing as well. We worked with Ashley and she could not have been more kind and professional! She was always very responsive and informational when we had any questions in the months/weeks leading up to our wedding. Royal Fig takes care of all the details of set up, bar services, food and clean up, among other things. I can't stress enough how much I would recommend them for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! I know that Ashley had a great time getting to know you. We truly appreciate your kind words and wish you both the very best!

Cherisse · Married on 03/23/2018

Working with Royal Fig was great! I got the pleasure of working with Betsy at Royal Fig and she was very responsive and so helpful. They worked with my budget and really helped me put together the best menu to fit our wedding style and needs. She was very quick to answer my emails and all of my questions and always sent me updated quotes right after we made any changes so I always knew where we were at with the cost. We did food stations and the displays were absolutely beautiful. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how nice and helpful the Royal Fig staff was. They also made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of and really paid so much attention to all the details. I HIGHLY recommend Royal Fig for any event you may be planning!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Royal Fig Catering 8
    Royal Fig Catering 9
    Royal Fig Catering 10
    Royal Fig Catering 11
    Royal Fig Catering 12
    Royal Fig Catering 13

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Cherisse! These pictures are great! Betsy had a wonderful time working with you and we are so happy that we were able to be a part of your wedding day. From everyone on #teamfig, we wish you the very best!

Kendall · Married on 03/03/2018

Brie was INCREDIBLE. She made our day extra special and the catering service was amazing. So many people told us they loved the food! It was incredible!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

We are happy to hear this Kendall, thanks so much! Congratulations to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even begin. This company could not be better. It was an absolute joy to work with them. I truly think their food on our wedding day was even better than the tasting. They were extremely kind to everyone, professional, attentive to ALL guests, and extremely respectful. They went above and beyond their job. They not only handled all food effortlessly, they totally took care of cutting our cake and serving it and taking care of the leftovers. They also helped set up chairs, tables, centerpieces, small details, and logistics beforehand. They know what they're dong and you can put all trust into their hands. Brie was a breath of fresh air. Honestly, I want to be her best friend. Guests were commenting how special the staff made them feel, and that was NOTHING to the attention they gave the bride/groom/party and our family!! I knew we'd have a waitress assigned to us as the bride and groom but I would have NEVER guessed how necessary that actually was- and not many companies do this!! They even hooked h'dourves a block away to the wedding party as they arrived to the downtown venue but were trying not to be seen by guests yet. I mean, wow. Everyone was raving about them. Will use them again and again and again. I was extremely nervous about the budget, but it was WELL worth it!!!! THIS is the place to splurge if you want your guests to have a good time!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Royal Fig Catering 18
    Royal Fig Catering 19
    Royal Fig Catering 20

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We really appreciate your kind words and for having us be a part of your wedding day!

Carrying · Married on 02/15/2018

Words cannot describe how impressed we were with Royal Fig Catering which catered our nonprofit’s first-ever gala. From our first meetings discussing the menu to the night of the event, Royal Fig blew us away and exceeded our wildest expectations with their professional and flawless service, gorgeous presentation and delicious food which people were raving about throughout the evening––and long afterward. Since this was our first big event, we were unsure exactly what to expect, but from the very first point of contact to the delivery, Royal Fig Catering was incredibly attentive, communicative and a complete joy to work with and made the entire evening such a seamless success. We would highly recommend Royal Fig Catering to anyone wanting to be wowed by amazing food, quality, service and presentation. We are so thankful we found them and look forward to working with Royal Fig Catering again!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Royal Fig Catering 21
    Royal Fig Catering 22

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this! We just loved getting to know you and your organization. We appreciate everything you do for the foster community and are honored to be your partner. Let's do this again soon!

Madeleine · Married on 02/10/2018

The absolute best!

AMAZING!! My husband and I are big foodies and having delicious wedding food was an absolute must! It was easy to organize and coordinate with Alyson from Royal Fig, and she did a great job coordinating with our wedding planner. We enjoyed picking out our menu and the taste test at their kitchen was mouth watering.
    For our wedding day we chose family style. They had enough servers that all the tables were served very quickly, and any people with allergies/dietary requirements were individually catered for. Family style was great for guest interaction and for serving the delicious meal fresh and at the comfort of the table. The flavors of the food were wonderful and the meats were cooked perfectly, very juicy and tender. We had glowing reviews from our guests. An added bonus is that the caterers served us individual plates of each meal so that we wouldn’t miss out and could enjoy our own wedding meal. Royal Fig is an excellent price for wonderful food, generous portions, and excellent service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lynn · Married on 12/31/2017

Imagine the most delicious food served family style that the guests loved!!!!! My daughter's wedding was New Year's Eve, 12-31-17. The family style service was fantastic because everyone could start eating, not waiting on courses to be served. The guests LOVED it and said how terrific the food was. Just delicious! During the day of the wedding they catered the bridal suite and the groom's suite also with beautiful trays of sandwiches, fruit, cheese and crackers. In my opinion one of the most important parts of the reception is great food and we really did have the best! Thank you Royal Fig!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thanks so much Lynn for this feedback. We had such a great time with your family and are thrilled that Julie's wedding was so beautiful. We truly appreciate your support and wish the happy couple all the best!

Laura · Married on 12/17/2017

Royal fig was perfect to work with. Yummy food!!!! Everything was hot when served and so moist. We had to plan this wedding from out of state. Royal fig was so easy to communicate and plan with especially considering it was done long distance. Thank u!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Congratulations to you both! We loved working with you and are so happy to have been a part of your day!

Christian · event on 12/11/2017

Royal Fig was incredible. They set everything up and were super professional. The food was on time and they were happy to call my cell and coordinate with me. I would use Royal Fig again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Christian! I was truly our pleasure!

Joy · Married on 12/10/2017

While we were looking for caterers, I remember a few friends recommending Royal Fig to us and how they thought it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. And that's pretty rare to hear so we set up a tasting with Royal Fig to see for ourselves. The tasting really impressed us and it was the only tasting we needed. Jesse ended up being our event coordinator and from the initial tasting with him, signing the contract, pre and post-wedding, he has been so professional and accommodating. We planned the wedding from out of country, but Jesse was always so responsive and helpful.

Now to the best part, the food! The appetizers were so yummy and I just wish we had more time to chow on more of them. We went with crab cakes, elote and chicken and waffles and they were a hit! Great starters to the main meal, my favorite. For the entrees, we had three different meats- a pork loin, grilled fish, short rib and sides- beets and brussels sprouts. Everything was amazing and absolutely delicious AND everything came out hot, yess! My personal favorite was definitely the pork loin and the beets, so, so yummy! I love that Royal Fig uses the best, seasonal ingredients that are really good quality and fresh. Their menu is so easy to navigate with everything broken down by season and we found it so helpful in deciding what we wanted for our December wedding.

The food was so good that people were having seconds and one guest who owns his own restaurant even asked for a business card! That speaks to the service and quality that Royal Fig delivers. Not only was food amazing, but their staff was friendly, helpful and really professional.

Jesse really helped us through the whole process, from rental with Premiere Events, whom they work with, to bartender and drinks to flipping the space and of course, making sure all the food that we wanted was served beautifully and deliciously. We love Royal Fig and absolutely recommend them to anyone. Thanks, Jesse and Royal Fig Team!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jennifer · event on 12/08/2017

Royal Fig was prompt, professional, and quick to respond. Our guests were raving over the food and drink! It was fun to create a signature cocktail that was a little unusual and they didn't even blink an eye. The took extra greenery and decorated our tables proactively. They really paid attention to the details that took them from a good caterer to a great one. They packed up all leftovers for us and did 'take down' of the service stations so I didn't have to lift a finger. Will be recommending to all my family and friends and will use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Jennifer! We loved working with you on planning your party. We hope to see you again for another event in the future!

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Royal Fig as our caterer for our wedding, and we could not have found a better caterer!

Royal Fig came highly recommended to us by our DOC, and she was right on the money that they were everything we were looking for and more. I found Royal Fig to be extremely responsive from my first communication with them, and every communication with them - including after the wedding. They were always friendly and accommodating, and I was pleasantly surprised at how hard Royal Fig tried to work within our budget, all while we were trying to plan our wedding from 2.5 hours away. We were able to schedule an evening tasting, with Jesse, and we were completely blown away from the first bite - we signed a contract at the end of the tasting. The food was delicious, and as foodies, felt like there was a special spin on just about everything.

Betsy became our event coordinator, and she was extremely sweet, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We were even able to finagle an off menu passed appetizer to honor my husband's German heritage, and it was an absolute hit!

As far as our actual wedding - our guests could not stop talking about how amazing and delicious the food was, and how friendly the staff was with everyone. I did actually hear about one guest, who when their table was asked if they were finished, he told the server absolutely not and proceeded to take several more pieces of beef tenderloin on his plate! I heard this from someone else who was seated at his table told me that she was grateful that he said something, so that the rest of them could all have another helping.

We are extremely pleased with our decision to go with Royal Fig! We felt like we got so much for our money, and the food and service far surpassed our expectations. Everyone that we have talked to at and since our wedding has gushed about the food, and some have even said that it was the BEST food that they have ever had at a wedding period!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We appreciate you including us in your wedding day! We wish you all the best as you begin your lives together!

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

For quality, presentation, and overall service I can't recommend Royal Fig fig highly enough! They did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding and everyone was a joy to work with. From our initial consultation and tasting (with Gina) to the finalization and coordination on our wedding day (handled by Claudia), everything (and everyone) was so easy, convenient, and above all of exceptional quality. We received countless compliments from our guests on the food. Work with Royal Fig for your wedding. You absolutely won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Andrea! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Margaret · Married on 11/04/2017

We had Royal Fig cater our wedding, and they were so pleasant to work with and accommodating from the beginning, not to mention their food tastes GREAT! Our guests especially loved the lamb, meatball/polenta, balsamic brussel sprouts, and shrimp and grits. The charcuterie table they brought in was also delicious and a huge hit. We had done a tasting (fee included!) previously and swapped out a few items, and it was not a big deal to them at all. Additionally, we had another vendor bring in boba/milk tea for a boba bar, and Royal Fig bent over backwards to get it set up with their other drinks on a beautiful display which we so appreciated. I'd highly recommend Royal Fig for any of your catering needs!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Margaret! Your wedding was so beautiful and we were honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you both!

Dan · Married on 10/29/2017

Royal Fig was exceptional!

We had had a bad experience with another vendor and were getting nervous, but Claudia just soothed our nerves completely. The food was great, the tasting was really fun, and they were super flexible about blending what food we wanted, what foods were in season, and what worked given the buffet-style we had chosen. They even made a special plate of totally different food for my mother, who has very strict dietary restrictions.

On the day of, Claudia stopped by to make sure everything was going well. There wasn't a single problem. We got lots of compliments on the food from guests, it looked gorgeous, and it tasted great! We'll be telling all our friends that for a no-fuss but high class meal, Royal Fig is great!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

We are so glad that things went well! Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Royal Fig.

Kate · Married on 10/28/2017

We we were so excited to try Royal Fig’s menu and we were so disappointed to find out that they were already fully booked on our wedding day! But we were glad to realize that we could use them to cater our brunch the day after our wedding. We had the breakfast taco station and the smoked salmon tray which was perfect for Texas meets NY wedding. The bacon lardons was amazing! The fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee was delicious too. The gruyere and roasted garlic quiche was not great, it had a strange flavor. We also got a fruit platter. Overall we were very pleased with the food.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your wedding weekend! We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with you. Congratulations to you both!

Thomas · event on 10/27/2017

Royal Fig catered my 50th Birthday Party and it was a huge success. I had many guests compliment the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. Special thanks to Victoria, who worked with me the entire time to ensure I got exactly what the party needed. Her suggestions were all spot-on and I appreciated her follow-through and knowledge.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Thomas! Victoria had nothing but wonderful things to say about working with you. We appreciate you making us a part of this fun event!

Eric · event on 10/22/2017

We through a Formula 1 party for 25 racing fans. Royal Fig provided great food, and wonderful service. They were on time and nice laid out the food in wooden containers. I'd definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Royal Fig! We look forward to working with you again!

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2017

If serving your guests a delicious, memorable meal is high on your priority list, you MUST check out Royal Fig. If you want to be treated like royalty with world class service, you MUST check out Royal Fig. If you want to relax and enjoy the best day of your life with no stress...you know where I'm going with this. We knew we wanted our wedding to feel like one big family dinner party, and I'm so glad we worked with Royal Fig to achieve that. Guests are still raving about the tasty food (multiple people said it was the best meal they've ever had) and they accommodated all sorts of dietary restrictions–from vegans to shellfish allergies–without making anyone feel any kind of FOMO. The bartenders were professional and so engaged–it felt like they were truly honored to be a part of our special day. My husband and I along with our families were given the royal treatment by our personal concierge for the night–making sure we had water, refilling our drinks, bringing us seconds of the phenomenal prime rib and lobster grits–even running out to our shuttle at the end of the night with a special to-go box of our desserts. Betsy and her team exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond with their attention to detail. You will not regret working with Royal Fig.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! Betsy loved working with you and your family and guests were SO NICE! It was our honor to be a part of your wedding day. We can't wait to see the photos!

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

Royal Fig was amazing to work with from beginning to end! Their website is easy to navigate and it provides a lot of information up front to help with your decisions. Their staff are excellent. They were easy to get ahold of in the planning process, they worked well with our schedule, and they were always excited for our big day. The service was amazing. Every server was extremely helpful, quick to serve, and enjoyable. Finally, the food. The menu was very difficult to create because there were so many great choices. I wanted everything! Ultimately I settled on my favorites, and all of our guests agreed. There were a lot of empty plates by the end of dinner. I would highly recommend Royal Fig to anyone needing a caterer.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Ty! Brie loved working with you and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We truly appreciate you choosing Royal Fig to be a part of your big day. We can't wait to see photos!
  • W

Whitley · Married on 08/12/2017

Wow! I cannot thank Betsy and her team at Royal Fig enough. They were incredibly accommodating to us from the minute we began working with them until our August wedding. I had quite a few menu and table setting changes and Betsy was always quick to reply and happy to make the change in our contract. She also offered guidance when it came to the layout. The food far exceeded our expectations. We chose the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, gruyere mac & cheese, and green beans with fried onions and jam. We had the brisket tostadas and crab cakes for the passed apps. We still receive compliments from our guests on how delicious it was and how great the table and bar service were. My husband and I felt like VIPS the entire night. It was also extremely helpful to work with them on all rental items as we were planning from out of town. The tables were flawless - from the chivari chairs to the linens and china set up. I was in tears when I walked into the ballroom to get a sneak peek before our guests arrived. Royal Fig is amazing - we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Whitley! It was great working with you and getting to share your wedding day with you and your family. We can't wait to see all the gorgeous photos!!!!

Claire · Married on 07/29/2017

Royal Fig was absolutely amazing!!! They responded so quickly whenever I had any questions and made the most amazing food for my wedding! Everyone couldn't get enough of the food and ranted and raved about it to me throughout the wedding. They were prompt and so professional. I really can't say enough good things.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

Royal Fig was a big part of my daughter's wedding day success! The staff was wonderful, friendly, professional, thorough, & everyone keeps talking about how fabulous the food was! Not only was the presentation beautiful, but everything was outstanding. Jesse Martin was our contact, & he was extremely easy to work with. We even added a cookie table, at the last minute, & it was perfect. I would use them, again, with no hesitation.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this review! We truly appreciate your kind words and the feedback about Jesse. I know he had a great time working with all of you!

Best wishes to you and your family!

Maggie · Married on 07/15/2017

Betsy and her team at Royal Fig Catering could not have been more amazing - I am beyond happy with how our day turned out. Everything was seamless and the details were spot on. I had an idea in my head of what I was hoping for beforehand, and then on the day of everywhere I looked I was just in awe. They blew my expectations out of the water. From the little details and displays, to the service on the day of and beforehand, to the food and signature cocktails...everything was absolutely perfect. Guests are still raving about the food 3 weeks later. I emailed question after question every week and every email was promptly and pleasantly returned with concrete answers and ideas. Royal Fig is the best of the best. I literally cannot think of anything that could have been better.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! Your wedding was so beautiful! We really appreciate you having us as a part of your big day. Best wishes to you both!

Terri · event on 05/28/2017

Royal Fig catered the rehearsal dinner for our son's recent wedding. I cannot say enough good things about our experience!! Claudia was our catering manager and she was fantastic! The food was delicious! There was plenty of it, and it was served at the perfect temperature all evening long. There was plenty of food and refills at each station were made flawlessly. The presentation of the food was just perfect! I regret not taking pictures of each station. We received so many compliments from our guests!

Royal Fig made arrangements for the liquor, chairs, tables and linen deliveries. They set up the event site in a matter of minutes - and take down/clean up was awesome!

Having an event in the Austin area? Call Royal Fig! They won't disappoint!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Royal Fig Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Terri! The event was so fun for us! We truly appreciate your kind words and for having us be a part of the celebration. Best wishes to the happy couple!