Royal Events and Services, LLC Reviews

Royal Events and Services, LLC 6
Royal Events and Services, LLC 7

Celine · Married on 11/17/2018

Life Saver

Royal Events was phenomenal. They work with every budget. When I dropped the ball on relaying information, Victoria was on top of it to get everything done. I purchased the event planning and floral packages. It was the best decision ever because if I had separated the two, the right and left hand is not always on the same page. She brought our vision to life and I am recommending Royal Events and Service to EVERYONE near and far.

Angelina J · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

This is my first time using an event planner and the experience was amazing and Jermaine did his thing and I couldn’t ask for a better event planner.

• Ashanti

Ashanti · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Ever Floral Team!

Being a florist myself it was hard to disconnect on my actual wedding day however with RES they helped me to be at peace and kick back and fully take in my moment! The centerpieces, my bouquet, and decor were everything I wanted and so much more! Team RES definitely delivered. #asalways

Royal Events and Services, LLC 8
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 9
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 10
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 11
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 12
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 13
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 14

Monique · Married on 09/02/2018

If you have said yes please call RES. Victoria is and was superb. Victoria and her team of ladies did an amazing job. Not only did they ensure my day was perfect they lived up to their word. Between decor and directing guests and photography they were splendid and worth every cent! And will work with you and give you the BEST bang for your budget

Sakari · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing , I enjoyed working Victoria and her team ! Everything was amazing and looked amazing !

Anthony · Married on 08/18/2018

RES has the best team ever!!!! I would recommend RES to anyone for decor and or wedding planning. Thanks for making the process stress free

Royal Events and Services, LLC 15
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 16
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 17
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 18
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 19
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 20
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 21

Altrichia · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! The RES Team helped my husband and I create an experience for us and our wedding guests! No matter the task, Victoria and the RES Staff made sure that they provided ROYAL service, effortlessly! We are so grateful for Royal Events and Services and will forever recommend them!

Royal Events and Services, LLC 22

Tasha · Married on 07/06/2018

Victoria and her team at Royal Events and Services were awesome! They're very professional and have a strong attention to details. They know the ins and outs of wedding and always work to ensure you're please with their services. In addition, their flower arrangements are beautiful! I'm very appreciative of their hard work and time! They are your go to team for your wedding!

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Regardless of anything that came up, they were able to work with it to make sure our day was still on point and special!

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding day was nothing less than spectacular, R.E.S made my dream turn into reality.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Words cannot describe how much I loved my flowers for my wedding. Victoria was unbelievably amazing to work with!! She responded back to my messages so fast it was amazing. When your a bride you feel nervous about the work your vendors do but if I didn’t have Victoria my wedding wouldn’t have turned out how I wanted it to. She went above and beyond for my wedding and she will do the same for yours!! Victoria thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true with my flowers. Hands down the best florist in Florida! Everybody please use her and her team they won’t disappoint they will only blow your mind!!

Ariana · Married on 05/27/2018

Victoria and her team literally saved our wedding after months of planning and running into multiple venue issues. They advocated for us, were ALWAYS available to respond to our questions and requests, made sure to honor our special requests and were on top of every detail from beginning to end! They also went above and beyond for or floral arrangements which were custom picked and shipped from overseas! The room reveal was special to us because they literally created a dream come true along with our DJ/Decorator. They became like family! Like we literally want to continue a relationship with them! We are so so grateful for such a patient and solid team who knows how to take care of business!!
    -Ariana&Brian

Royal Events and Services, LLC 23
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 24
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 25
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 26
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 27
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 28

Miriam · Married on 05/27/2018

OMG!! Over and above all our expectations!! Royal Events and Services! If you do nothing else, consider hiring Mrs. Victoria King of Royal Events and Services (RE&S)! My daughter initially did not want to hire a wedding consultant/coordinator, she felt she wanted to express her ideas and not be told what she "should or should not do during her wedding". She fell in love with Victoria and recognized how much her services were needed! Victoria was very professional from the start! Her introduction and discussion of the purpose of her business took place in such a manner that it totally instilled confidence in securing her services. My daughter is very particular and Victoria was very patient! She listened attentively and quickly envisioned our needs. The various levels of services offered was ideal for our needs. We hired Victoria (RE&S) approximately 3 months prior to the wedding date! She was so amazingly organized and kept us on target with all details. She readily accepted the vendors we had already selected and had worked with one or two of them prior. Victoria's patience and positive attitude helped the anxious bride manage when we ran into a major challenge with the venue. We were glad we had Victoria on board! She amazingly brought to life, all that we envisioned the wedding to be and more!
    Royal Events & Services does so much more than coordinate weddings! We hired Victoria to also do the florals for the wedding and reception! The day of the wedding I met with Ms. King and her crew. They were all dressed professionally and in the colors of the wedding and everyone wearing a smile! When I walked into the reception hall I literally cried at the beautiful floral arrangements, the fragrant aroma of fresh flowers and the total ambience of the reception hall and wedding ceremony hall. To our delight our vision of this special day was totally brought to life by Ms. King and Royal Events & Services! Thank you Victoria! We lived our dream of her wedding!

Sierra · Married on 05/26/2018

Royal Events was amazing. The are flexible and will to work with you . Everyone was kind and very professional. They respond to all calls and email within 24 hours. Their quality of product was excellent. We are truly grateful to have worked with them.

Royal Events and Services, LLC 29
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 30
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 31

Kaila · Married on 04/14/2018

Victoria was fabulous to work with! I wish we had hired Royal Events and Services sooner in our wedding planning process, but she and the team jumped right in immediately to help with all the coordination and decorations. I met with a few other companies and Royal Events has the best packages and prices. Victoria was always super quick to respond and very helpful. All the floral and decor they provided was absolutely beautiful and helped make our wedding perfect! I definitely recommend Royal Events for wedding floral and decor services and wedding planning/coordination. Thank you Victoria and team!

El Psalms · Married on 03/23/2018

Victoria and her team were amazing! She really made our event special.

Royal Events and Services, LLC 32
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 33

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

Victoria is the absolute best wedding coordinator, florist, and decorator we could have asked for! She had great ideas, was super easy to work with, and extremely quick with responses/emails! She was such a professional! All of our guest thought the floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful! Thank you to Victoria and her team for making our day absolutely PERFECT!

Jasmyne · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with RES was amazing! The team worked with me and did a phenomenal job executing my vision. They were very professional and made sure my special day was Perfect! They are very detailed and a pleasure to work with.

• F

Fabiola · Married on 01/27/2018

There is so much to say about Victoria King and her amazing staff . From the first day I spoke to her on the phone it was nothing but professionalism , chic style , knowledge and a reassurance that the wedding of my dreams was attainable by any means ! Victoria goes above and beyond for her clients . She would answer my every concern and was willing to allow me to mold my vision for the wedding with her amazing guidance . She is so knowledgeable about her craft and is very budget conscious . My wedding was three weeks ago and my phone is still ringing off of the hook with compliments about everything they did from my bouquet to the centerpieces , the list goes on and on . Victoria and her staff turned the venue into a dream . Their floral arrangements and keen eye for decor made the place breath takingly gorgeous . I always told her that she was my calmness during the process of planning the wedding . I am blown away by her work ethic . If you are looking for a decorator , decide no longer because Royal Events LLC is the place to choose . It was an honor to work with them , I see this company blossoming into a household name . They are amazing :)

Royal Events and Services, LLC 34
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 35
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 36
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 37
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 38
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 39

Lynne · Married on 01/06/2018

Victoria & her staff are truly amazing. With our event space changing 3 times (not kidding) the last one 10 days prior to the date Victoria was awesome. We even didn't catch that we were going to be 2 bouquets short. Victoria immediately went back to her place & made 2 more. I can't express enough how great she is & her staff.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/25/2017

I would recommend RES every time. Absolutely amazing! Everything was beautiful.

Adam · Married on 11/25/2017

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding décor turned out. From the first moment we met with Royal Events, they saw our vision and helped us turn that into reality. They were very responsive and open to any and all ideas we threw at them. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, everything looked absolutely beautiful.

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

Victoria at RES was amazing! She was totally on board with my vision and very respectful of my budget! She was so understanding and accommodating when I had to abruptly change my wedding date and venue! The flowers, candle light, and other decor provided by RES were gorgeous! I highly recommend RES!

Sade · Married on 09/03/2017

Royal events and services planned and coordinated our wedding from start to finish. Our planner, Victoria worked with us closely with finding a venue and selecting each and every vendor. I am sure we did not make her life easy but she kept us on our toes so that we did not miss any deadlines. To stay within budget, she introduced the idea of renting a faux cake from Royal events and services which was gorgeous. We ordered a sheet cake which saved hundreds of dollars to serve to our guests. We gave Royal Events and Services creative decorating freedom and they took us to a place we could never have imagined. The fresh flowers were very beautiful and overall they exceeded our expectations.

Royal Events and Services, LLC 40
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 41
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 42
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 43
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 44
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 45
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 46

Njghamenia · Married on 08/13/2017

Victoria and Royal Events came in right on time for our wedding! We had a wedding planner that didn't meet our expectations a month away from our wedding date. We we're scrambling to find another one. Victoria step in and made all our wants and dreams a reality!!! Her and her staff truly went above and beyond.

Awesome Job!