Royal Events and Services, LLC Reviews

112 Reviews for Royal Events and Services, LLC

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

Victoria and her staff are simply AMAZING. We got married on March 7th and had a specific vision of how we wanted our florals and table arrangements to be put together and placed. For our ceremony, we had the idea of creating a big, wreath-like, floral chandelier that would serve as our altar with lush greenery, hanging crystals and beautiful flowers in our wedding colors placed within it; Victoria made it come to life! It was breathtaking! That one piece made the entire wedding. Once the ceremony was done, her staff took it down and placed it behind our couple's table. It served as a backdrop and was beautiful. We were extremely pleased with the job that Victoria and her staff were able to do. As good as her execution was the day of, her preparedness and professionalism leading up to the day was equal to her execution. She always made herself available and would check in with us to see if we had anymore ideas for how we wanted our arrangements to look. She was considerate. She was honest. She was creative. She was willing to go the extra mile for us and we are thankful for her. During the wedding process it may be challenging to trust vendors and people you've never worked with and I think that's natural. Honestly speaking, Royal Events and Services was one of the two vendors we did not worry about. When we would meet face-to-face, email or talk on the phone, it felt like we knew her. And that made us confident that she would deliver and do an outstanding job. And that's just what she did!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Adrianna · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing quality work

We are so happy we went with Royal Events & Services for our decor, day of coordinator & floral needs. We knew they would provide everything we were looking for when it came to decor & floral needs based off of their social images, but they definitely went over and beyond our expectations. Victoria was always quick to reply to any questions or concerns we had leading up to our special days. Her team worked so well together and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience. I would recommend Royal Events & Services over and over again.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Rah’Shad and Melissa Bryant · Married on 01/11/2020

Melissa and Rah’Shad Bryant Wedding

Royal Events and Services provided outstanding service for our wedding and even made suggestions to ensure our wedding turned out to be a spectacular event. We highly recommend royal events and services.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Chloe Barber · Married on 12/31/2019

A Dream come true!

Most brides, like myself, have a clear vision of what their wedding will look and feel like. Royal Events and Services takes that vison and magnifies it! I wasn't the easiest bride. In fact just 3 months before my New Years Eve wedding, I had to change my venue. Victoria with RES never showed frustration and always handled me with extreme care. I was so nervous about the venue selection and she always reminded me WE CAN MAKE IT WHATEVER YOU WANT IT. The day of my wedding, when I walked into the ballroom for the reception, it was a dream come true! It was so regal and GRAND, exactly what I wanted. The large center pieces and 10 stem candelabras were amazingly beautiful. There were so many intricate details that I didn't expect to see and each detail added a new layer to the beautiful décor. RES will forever hold a place in my heart as they contributed so much to one of the most important days of my life. My one and ONLY regret is that I did not hire them for day of coordination and I should have. Talking to Victoria regular as it got closer to my wedding day, she had me ask my photographer key questions that played a part in capturing all the work that went into my day. She also helped me coordinate with my vendor for furniture and on many days kept me calm. She truly went way above and beyond and I thank God I found such an amazing Team!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 11/22/2019

Would Choose Her Again in a Heartbeat!!

Words cannot express how thankful I am that we chose Victoria and her team to be our month of coordinator and florist. She was that and so much more!!! She is quick and highly responsive to emails, organized, answers any and all questions without making you feel like a bother, has an eye for elegance and beauty, sends reminder emails regarding last min tid bits you may have forgotten about, and provides a min by min timeline of your entire day and frankly just goes beyond what you ask. For example: I wanted a backdrop of greenery behing me at reception, originally, I had told our event rental vendor (prior to meeting with Victoria) that he could just do artificial greenery to save on cost. Last min, Victoria and her team supplied us with *real* greenery vines at no additional cost. It was perfect. The whole day was. And ON TIME. There were no hiccups and if there was, I wasnt aware of any of it, which is what a coordinator is for. Everything was so smooth. She and her team did a phenomenal job; I cant express it enough. BOOK HER! You definitely won't regret it. Thank you, Victoria!!❤

Sent on 01/20/2020

E Brifil · Married on 11/02/2019

Epic Royal Phenomenal

Working with the Royal Squad was amazing. They made things very stress free during the process. Judith and I really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Judith Brifil · Married on 11/02/2019

Starke Wedding

I was beyond please by Royal Events professionalism. During the whole process, they were quick to respond, were mindful of things my husband and I wanted, and trying to help is save money with different suggestions.

My guests loved the decor and took note of their timeliness and kindness. I honestly wish I can have another wedding just to continue working with Royal Events.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Victoriana

Victoriana Migliaccio · Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding

I cannot thank the Royal Events crew ENOUGH for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives. EVERY detail absolutely exceeded our expectations. The cake decor, the entry table, the floral, the guestbook record table, the menus, linens, you name it and they MADE it happen. Victoria, while hearing our vision brought it to life with her keen attention to detail and expertise. Highly recommend Royal Events for your wedding and event needs!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Morales · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Victoria is an amazing person! So sweet,responsive, personable and professional. The flowers....OMG!!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jashley

Jashley Green · Married on 09/07/2019

Great company

The ladies of royal events were nothing short of amazing !!! From the first phone call they were on top of every detail . I couldn’t make one of the meetings so they FaceTime me in while I was at work , and I didn’t miss a beat!! They are so accommodating to our schedules . They made sure the stayed in communication by emailing and texting all updates and changes made to our account! Great job ladies . I’d recommend this company to anyone look to plan an event !

Sent on 10/15/2019

Trisha Glasscoe · Married on 07/20/2019

Royal events and services

Victoria was amazing! She was very attentive. Although they have other clients it doesn’t feel like it since they are always there to help. The re took what I wanted and brought it to life!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • LeJeune · Married on 06/23/2019

Miller’s Wedding 2019

For anyone looking for great event planners in Tampa I promise RES will not disappoint. I had the pleasure of working with Victoria and she was nothing short of amazing!! With me being indecisive and not being sure of anything lol she was still always patient and helpful. Our big day was June 23, 2019 and after seeing our vision brought to life all I could do was cry! We were so happy with how beautiful everything turned out. The Miller’s can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Team

Can’t say anything negative about the team. I contacted Victoria because we are from Miami and our wedding venue was an hour away from Tampa and hadn’t had any luck in finding a florist with the lucite Chuppah we were looking for. She was able to send me a proposal after speaking the same day. Very prompt on all my email questions.
    We had a hiccup the day of our wedding, our wedding day was windy and we thought the Chuppah wouldn’t stand, but they made it work and everything came out beautifully. From the flowers, decor and day of coordination services, they were amazing! Thank you !

Sent on 07/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2019

We had a great experience with Victoria and her team. They really came through for us the weekend of the wedding and especially the wedding day.

Victoria was always available to reach by phone or email. She had great solutions to any situation and she listened to our concerns. Overall we were really pleased with her work. They really came through for us the wedding weekend and wedding day. Everything went flawless and looked so beautiful!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Lang · Married on 04/30/2019

A "royal" experience

A "royal" experience is what you can expect. From our initial meeting to the last second of our reception, this team of wedding experts made us feel as though we were their only clients.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Candace · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect team, you can tell they are passionate about their craft!

Both Victoria and Ashanti were both very professional, understanding, helpful, all around great people! Would definitely recommend to any and everyone!!! Executed my vision perfectly!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

tashae · Married on 03/30/2019

All About the Adetulas

There are no words to describe how amazing our day was, thanks to Victoria and the RES team. She was there for us every step of the way to ensure our wedding was a success. Victoria went above and beyond, fighting battles and going to war for us, and we can't thank her enough for that. We couldn't imagine pulling off a 500+ guest Nigerian wedding without her! Someone get this woman a cape!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Ms.

Ms. Mallary · Married on 02/22/2019

Royal Events & Services

You all made the entire wedding process so simple. We did not have to worry about anything! You had it all covered. From venues, floral arrangements and officiants to makeup artists, photographers and hairstylists. Thank you for making my day perfect!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • ShannGrand

Shannon · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding of my dreams

Thanks to the royal events team we had the wedding of our dreams. All of the small details were handled and I was able to focus on the more creative aspects of the day.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 01/05/2019

Res blessed my hot mess!

The RES team did an amazing job with my wedding! I came to them within only about 2 months of my wedding completely unprepared and not ready for anything. They helped me find vendors and brought a lot of order to the unorganized mess I brought to them. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my wedding from people saying that they could tell that I’ve been working hard on this wedding for a long time and that I planned it perfectly (little do they know 😂). My decorations were beautiful and Ashanti did an awesome job as my coordinator. If I could, I’d choose them over and over again.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wonderland Wedding

THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN THE WORLD. FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Gaelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded My Dream Wedding Vision

Victoria and the Royal Events & Services team were a breath of fresh air during our wedding planning process. From the beginning to the end, they were very responsive, thorough and accommodating. I sent an example of how I wanted my red bouquet and ceremony to look and the team far exceeded my expectations! Our ceremony and reception arrangements and decor are still being talked about two months later! I could go on and on about the production and execution of the work from RES. I HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Marlem

Marlem · Married on 11/18/2018

Married on 11/18/2018

We felt that Royal Events & Services went above and beyond to realize our vision for our wedding day. If you are looking for a talented flower vendor, this place is definitely it! I was impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness. They always responded within 24 hours every time. I know that ALL the guests, including myself, raved about the quality of the flowers, and I could not be happier.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Celine · Married on 11/17/2018

Life Saver

Royal Events was phenomenal. They work with every budget. When I dropped the ball on relaying information, Victoria was on top of it to get everything done. I purchased the event planning and floral packages. It was the best decision ever because if I had separated the two, the right and left hand is not always on the same page. She brought our vision to life and I am recommending Royal Events and Service to EVERYONE near and far.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Angelina J · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

This is my first time using an event planner and the experience was amazing and Jermaine did his thing and I couldn’t ask for a better event planner.

Sent on 11/13/2018