Royal Events and Services, LLC Reviews

Royal Events and Services, LLC 6
Royal Events and Services, LLC 7

Trisha Glasscoe · Married on 07/20/2019

Royal events and services

Victoria was amazing! She was very attentive. Although they have other clients it doesn’t feel like it since they are always there to help. The re took what I wanted and brought it to life!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • LeJeune · Married on 06/23/2019

Miller’s Wedding 2019

For anyone looking for great event planners in Tampa I promise RES will not disappoint. I had the pleasure of working with Victoria and she was nothing short of amazing!! With me being indecisive and not being sure of anything lol she was still always patient and helpful. Our big day was June 23, 2019 and after seeing our vision brought to life all I could do was cry! We were so happy with how beautiful everything turned out. The Miller’s can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 8
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 9
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Team

Can’t say anything negative about the team. I contacted Victoria because we are from Miami and our wedding venue was an hour away from Tampa and hadn’t had any luck in finding a florist with the lucite Chuppah we were looking for. She was able to send me a proposal after speaking the same day. Very prompt on all my email questions.
    We had a hiccup the day of our wedding, our wedding day was windy and we thought the Chuppah wouldn’t stand, but they made it work and everything came out beautifully. From the flowers, decor and day of coordination services, they were amazing! Thank you !

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 10
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 11
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 12
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 13
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 14

Candace · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect team, you can tell they are passionate about their craft!

Both Victoria and Ashanti were both very professional, understanding, helpful, all around great people! Would definitely recommend to any and everyone!!! Executed my vision perfectly!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

tashae · Married on 03/30/2019

All About the Adetulas

There are no words to describe how amazing our day was, thanks to Victoria and the RES team. She was there for us every step of the way to ensure our wedding was a success. Victoria went above and beyond, fighting battles and going to war for us, and we can't thank her enough for that. We couldn't imagine pulling off a 500+ guest Nigerian wedding without her! Someone get this woman a cape!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Ms.

Ms. Mallary · Married on 02/22/2019

Royal Events & Services

You all made the entire wedding process so simple. We did not have to worry about anything! You had it all covered. From venues, floral arrangements and officiants to makeup artists, photographers and hairstylists. Thank you for making my day perfect!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • ShannGrand

Shannon · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding of my dreams

Thanks to the royal events team we had the wedding of our dreams. All of the small details were handled and I was able to focus on the more creative aspects of the day.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 01/05/2019

Res blessed my hot mess!

The RES team did an amazing job with my wedding! I came to them within only about 2 months of my wedding completely unprepared and not ready for anything. They helped me find vendors and brought a lot of order to the unorganized mess I brought to them. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my wedding from people saying that they could tell that I’ve been working hard on this wedding for a long time and that I planned it perfectly (little do they know 😂). My decorations were beautiful and Ashanti did an awesome job as my coordinator. If I could, I’d choose them over and over again.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 15
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 16
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 17
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wonderland Wedding

THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN THE WORLD. FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Gaelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded My Dream Wedding Vision

Victoria and the Royal Events & Services team were a breath of fresh air during our wedding planning process. From the beginning to the end, they were very responsive, thorough and accommodating. I sent an example of how I wanted my red bouquet and ceremony to look and the team far exceeded my expectations! Our ceremony and reception arrangements and decor are still being talked about two months later! I could go on and on about the production and execution of the work from RES. I HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 18
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 19
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 20
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 21
  • Marlem

Marlem · Married on 11/18/2018

Married on 11/18/2018

We felt that Royal Events & Services went above and beyond to realize our vision for our wedding day. If you are looking for a talented flower vendor, this place is definitely it! I was impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness. They always responded within 24 hours every time. I know that ALL the guests, including myself, raved about the quality of the flowers, and I could not be happier.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Celine · Married on 11/17/2018

Life Saver

Royal Events was phenomenal. They work with every budget. When I dropped the ball on relaying information, Victoria was on top of it to get everything done. I purchased the event planning and floral packages. It was the best decision ever because if I had separated the two, the right and left hand is not always on the same page. She brought our vision to life and I am recommending Royal Events and Service to EVERYONE near and far.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Angelina J · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

This is my first time using an event planner and the experience was amazing and Jermaine did his thing and I couldn’t ask for a better event planner.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Ashanti

Ashanti · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Ever Floral Team!

Being a florist myself it was hard to disconnect on my actual wedding day however with RES they helped me to be at peace and kick back and fully take in my moment! The centerpieces, my bouquet, and decor were everything I wanted and so much more! Team RES definitely delivered. #asalways

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 26
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 27
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 28

Monique · Married on 09/02/2018

If you have said yes please call RES. Victoria is and was superb. Victoria and her team of ladies did an amazing job. Not only did they ensure my day was perfect they lived up to their word. Between decor and directing guests and photography they were splendid and worth every cent! And will work with you and give you the BEST bang for your budget

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sakari · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing , I enjoyed working Victoria and her team ! Everything was amazing and looked amazing !

Anthony · Married on 08/18/2018

RES has the best team ever!!!! I would recommend RES to anyone for decor and or wedding planning. Thanks for making the process stress free

Royal Events and Services, LLC 29
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 30
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 31
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 32
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 33
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 34
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 35

Altrichia · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! The RES Team helped my husband and I create an experience for us and our wedding guests! No matter the task, Victoria and the RES Staff made sure that they provided ROYAL service, effortlessly! We are so grateful for Royal Events and Services and will forever recommend them!

Royal Events and Services, LLC 36

Tasha · Married on 07/06/2018

Victoria and her team at Royal Events and Services were awesome! They're very professional and have a strong attention to details. They know the ins and outs of wedding and always work to ensure you're please with their services. In addition, their flower arrangements are beautiful! I'm very appreciative of their hard work and time! They are your go to team for your wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Regardless of anything that came up, they were able to work with it to make sure our day was still on point and special!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding day was nothing less than spectacular, R.E.S made my dream turn into reality.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Words cannot describe how much I loved my flowers for my wedding. Victoria was unbelievably amazing to work with!! She responded back to my messages so fast it was amazing. When your a bride you feel nervous about the work your vendors do but if I didn’t have Victoria my wedding wouldn’t have turned out how I wanted it to. She went above and beyond for my wedding and she will do the same for yours!! Victoria thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true with my flowers. Hands down the best florist in Florida! Everybody please use her and her team they won’t disappoint they will only blow your mind!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ariana · Married on 05/27/2018

Victoria and her team literally saved our wedding after months of planning and running into multiple venue issues. They advocated for us, were ALWAYS available to respond to our questions and requests, made sure to honor our special requests and were on top of every detail from beginning to end! They also went above and beyond for or floral arrangements which were custom picked and shipped from overseas! The room reveal was special to us because they literally created a dream come true along with our DJ/Decorator. They became like family! Like we literally want to continue a relationship with them! We are so so grateful for such a patient and solid team who knows how to take care of business!!
    -Ariana&Brian

Royal Events and Services, LLC 40
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 41
    Royal Events and Services, LLC 42

Miriam · Married on 05/27/2018

OMG!! Over and above all our expectations!! Royal Events and Services! If you do nothing else, consider hiring Mrs. Victoria King of Royal Events and Services (RE&S)! My daughter initially did not want to hire a wedding consultant/coordinator, she felt she wanted to express her ideas and not be told what she "should or should not do during her wedding". She fell in love with Victoria and recognized how much her services were needed! Victoria was very professional from the start! Her introduction and discussion of the purpose of her business took place in such a manner that it totally instilled confidence in securing her services. My daughter is very particular and Victoria was very patient! She listened attentively and quickly envisioned our needs. The various levels of services offered was ideal for our needs. We hired Victoria (RE&S) approximately 3 months prior to the wedding date! She was so amazingly organized and kept us on target with all details. She readily accepted the vendors we had already selected and had worked with one or two of them prior. Victoria's patience and positive attitude helped the anxious bride manage when we ran into a major challenge with the venue. We were glad we had Victoria on board! She amazingly brought to life, all that we envisioned the wedding to be and more!
    Royal Events & Services does so much more than coordinate weddings! We hired Victoria to also do the florals for the wedding and reception! The day of the wedding I met with Ms. King and her crew. They were all dressed professionally and in the colors of the wedding and everyone wearing a smile! When I walked into the reception hall I literally cried at the beautiful floral arrangements, the fragrant aroma of fresh flowers and the total ambience of the reception hall and wedding ceremony hall. To our delight our vision of this special day was totally brought to life by Ms. King and Royal Events & Services! Thank you Victoria! We lived our dream of her wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sierra · Married on 05/26/2018

Royal Events was amazing. The are flexible and will to work with you . Everyone was kind and very professional. They respond to all calls and email within 24 hours. Their quality of product was excellent. We are truly grateful to have worked with them.

Sent on 06/04/2018