Royal Events and Services, LLC Reviews

126 | Tampa, FL

126 Reviews for Royal Events and Services, LLC

Jameshia J. · Married on 04/03/2021

The staff and service was great!!

I hired Royal Events and Services as my florist and for day of coordinator services for my wedding this past weekend (4.3.21). Victoria was great in helping with ideas and putting my dream wedding together. She listened to every detail I wanted and was very responsive, helpful and calming when I felt like everything was becoming stressful. The staff was extremely helpful as well. Courtney and the other staff made sure I had everything I needed the day of and put us back on track (when the ceremony started a little late).. Also, the flowers were beautiful and came out exactly how I wanted. Everything was perfect and I loved working with them. I love supporting black owned businesses and I would absolutely use them again for any events I have.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Tempestt M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent service

Victoria was on top of things. Very professional as well as her team. I’ll definitely will be working her again

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • Shaakiera

Shaakiera D. · Married on 01/02/2021

Phenomenal

Spectacular,Amazing and BEYOND my expectations!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Alecia · Married on 12/10/2020

Royal Events did an amazing job !

Royal Events did an amazing job with our daughter’s wedding! Victoria of Royal Events made every little detail we requested happen. She went above and beyond as this was our third try at having a wedding due to COVID. She organized every detail of our requests no matter the request was and she guided us with ease and true professionalism. She never missed a beat!! She was gracious and kind and the staff was equally as perfect.

Royal Events also did our floral arrangements which were beyond what we wished for and gorgeous!! We received many compliments on how organized our event was and received even more compliments on the florals and table settings all due to Victoria.

I would highly recommend Royal Events ! I am so happy they were part of a very special day. Thank you Royal Events especially Victoria !!
    A.S.
    Seminole, Florida

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Javelle

Javelle · Married on 11/14/2020

I would Highly Recomend Royal Events

I am so happy we trusted Royal Events with coordinating and executing Floral Design for our wedding. we postponed due to COVID but they worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had everything needed for the new date and even facilitated a new plan. They transformed our venue into a magical space and gave us the perfect wedding experience we could dream of. Most of all they have great energy and really bring a lot of ideas to the table when consulting.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Royal Events and Services, LLC's reply:

Aww thank you hun! You were such a gorgeous bride! We will miss working with you! Loved all of the details that came together in the end. Congratulations!!!!

Jalecia C. · Married on 09/13/2020

Royal Events helped make my Event Royal

Royal Event Services helped bring my wedding vision to life. I love how they handled any hiccups that came about gracefully. I truly appreciate them for sticking to my wedding schedule as closely as possible when my bridal team and I ran behind time at the beginning of my wedding day but their efficiency and communication with the vendors caught me up to speed. Royal Events had me and my husband feeling like royalty on our big day. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Keandra · Married on 08/08/2020

REs, the Miracle Workers!

Simply put the team at Royal Events and Services (RES) are amazing! They were able to take my vision of a jewel tone, tropical accented, regal, modern and semi-glam wedding and make my vision come to life. As you can see I had many visions, just like most brides, I wanted a little of everything (Victoria made me hone that in of course), but they took all the right parts and made it beautiful. In regards to communication, Victoria and I we’re best friends, well at least in my head. However, they were on top of all communication, with quick responses to emails, promptly returning phone calls and extremely accommodating to my work schedule. Whenever I started to worry, I was receiving a call ensuring me everything would be fine. Note: To all brides, everything will be fine! So much so that when my first venue filed for bankruptcy, RES contacted me before I could get to them and just like that they were helping me find a venue and ways to reconfigure floor plans. I originally hired RES as my decor specialist and florist, but after this level of compassion and detail, I knew I needed them by my side on the big day, so I booked them for day of coordination. Needless to say, my wedding day went without a flaw, (well at least from my perspective) and considering all things my husband and I went through in the beginning...like losing our first venue, caterer, dj and to top it off our first date due to COVID!! Nonetheless, while I was stressed the RES team was at work helping me replace them all (the only consistent vendor btw). They were even able to help me find a super dope dj and videographer just two weeks before my wedding. All in all the RES team are miracle workers and I’m so excited I got to work with them! Thanks RES!

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • Shanese

Shanese C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Pandemic Wedding

There’s not enough characters to write a review on how excellent the RES TEAM is. I had a pleasure of working with one of the owners Victoria. She is truly amazing and has so much patience when it comes to answering questions. What I loved about her is that she’s extremely organized.

I have a type A personality and we meshed well on so many levels. Enough about that let me get to the meat. We originally hired them for day of coordinating and as our florist. Our wedding was scheduled 4-11-2020. In Jan of 2020 we decided to change venues due to customer service. Victoria supported our decision and started assisting us with finding a venue. TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Then, the pandemic happened lol. It’s been a rollercoaster, but the best darn rollercoaster to be on because RES was with us each ride of the way. Our Wedding was the best Pandemic Wedding Ever...okay. Literally, the best wedding of 2020 lol I’m not just saying that because it was our wedding. Okay, maybe I am.

The day of our wedding was so smooth not one bump, jump, hiccup, leap, okay you get the picture. It was good vibes all day. Not to mention the day of the wedding Victoria was able to assist us on finding a last minute venue for our rehearsal dinner. Again, during a National Pandemic.

The RES TEAM is pure Gold. You’re crazy if you don’t hire them as either your Wedding Planner, Florist, or Coordinator. If you want a stress free wedding hire the RES TEAM. I promise you! YOU CANNOT DO IT BY YOURSELF! Period

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2020

Best Day Ever!

Victoria and her team at Royal Events and Services we’re everything we needed for our big day! She achieved the look I was going for effortlessly. She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it and she was so accommodating and helpful. We used her coordination service, as well as floral and decor. This is the way to go! They do everything for you and she has a plethora of decor to choose from. The florals she provided we’re absolutely beautiful. She also recommended other vendors, and was a huge help to us during these uncertain times. Her team was very professional and kind. Not to mention, her communication was outstanding which is so important when choosing the right wedding coordinator. I would recommend her wedding services to anyone in the Tampa Bay Area! We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you Royal Events & Services!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Justin I. · Married on 04/25/2020

Wedding and rehearsal as well as floral decorations

Victoria was our coordinator and she was awesome! Super responsive and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. Her staff was super nice and professiona

Sent on 12/20/2020

Royal Events and Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Justin! We loved working with you and your entire family for your wedding. Congratulations again!

Kristen S. · Married on 04/18/2020

Excellence

What can I say! Royal Events became family to me during this wedding planning process especially with Covid. They were able to assist with all needs including being our florist. Their professionalism was outstanding, communication was prompt, and the support was great! They kept the wedding flowing perfectly. My next big event I will hire them again!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

Victoria and her staff are simply AMAZING. We got married on March 7th and had a specific vision of how we wanted our florals and table arrangements to be put together and placed. For our ceremony, we had the idea of creating a big, wreath-like, floral chandelier that would serve as our altar with lush greenery, hanging crystals and beautiful flowers in our wedding colors placed within it; Victoria made it come to life! It was breathtaking! That one piece made the entire wedding. Once the ceremony was done, her staff took it down and placed it behind our couple's table. It served as a backdrop and was beautiful. We were extremely pleased with the job that Victoria and her staff were able to do. As good as her execution was the day of, her preparedness and professionalism leading up to the day was equal to her execution. She always made herself available and would check in with us to see if we had anymore ideas for how we wanted our arrangements to look. She was considerate. She was honest. She was creative. She was willing to go the extra mile for us and we are thankful for her. During the wedding process it may be challenging to trust vendors and people you've never worked with and I think that's natural. Honestly speaking, Royal Events and Services was one of the two vendors we did not worry about. When we would meet face-to-face, email or talk on the phone, it felt like we knew her. And that made us confident that she would deliver and do an outstanding job. And that's just what she did!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Adrianna · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing quality work

We are so happy we went with Royal Events & Services for our decor, day of coordinator & floral needs. We knew they would provide everything we were looking for when it came to decor & floral needs based off of their social images, but they definitely went over and beyond our expectations. Victoria was always quick to reply to any questions or concerns we had leading up to our special days. Her team worked so well together and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience. I would recommend Royal Events & Services over and over again.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Rah’shad A. · Married on 01/11/2020

Melissa and Rah’Shad Bryant Wedding

Royal Events and Services provided outstanding service for our wedding and even made suggestions to ensure our wedding turned out to be a spectacular event. We highly recommend royal events and services.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Chloe B. · Married on 12/31/2019

A Dream come true!

Most brides, like myself, have a clear vision of what their wedding will look and feel like. Royal Events and Services takes that vison and magnifies it! I wasn't the easiest bride. In fact just 3 months before my New Years Eve wedding, I had to change my venue. Victoria with RES never showed frustration and always handled me with extreme care. I was so nervous about the venue selection and she always reminded me WE CAN MAKE IT WHATEVER YOU WANT IT. The day of my wedding, when I walked into the ballroom for the reception, it was a dream come true! It was so regal and GRAND, exactly what I wanted. The large center pieces and 10 stem candelabras were amazingly beautiful. There were so many intricate details that I didn't expect to see and each detail added a new layer to the beautiful décor. RES will forever hold a place in my heart as they contributed so much to one of the most important days of my life. My one and ONLY regret is that I did not hire them for day of coordination and I should have. Talking to Victoria regular as it got closer to my wedding day, she had me ask my photographer key questions that played a part in capturing all the work that went into my day. She also helped me coordinate with my vendor for furniture and on many days kept me calm. She truly went way above and beyond and I thank God I found such an amazing Team!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 11/22/2019

Would Choose Her Again in a Heartbeat!!

Words cannot express how thankful I am that we chose Victoria and her team to be our month of coordinator and florist. She was that and so much more!!! She is quick and highly responsive to emails, organized, answers any and all questions without making you feel like a bother, has an eye for elegance and beauty, sends reminder emails regarding last min tid bits you may have forgotten about, and provides a min by min timeline of your entire day and frankly just goes beyond what you ask. For example: I wanted a backdrop of greenery behing me at reception, originally, I had told our event rental vendor (prior to meeting with Victoria) that he could just do artificial greenery to save on cost. Last min, Victoria and her team supplied us with *real* greenery vines at no additional cost. It was perfect. The whole day was. And ON TIME. There were no hiccups and if there was, I wasnt aware of any of it, which is what a coordinator is for. Everything was so smooth. She and her team did a phenomenal job; I cant express it enough. BOOK HER! You definitely won't regret it. Thank you, Victoria!!❤

Sent on 01/20/2020

E Brifil · Married on 11/02/2019

Epic Royal Phenomenal

Working with the Royal Squad was amazing. They made things very stress free during the process. Judith and I really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Judith B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Starke Wedding

I was beyond please by Royal Events professionalism. During the whole process, they were quick to respond, were mindful of things my husband and I wanted, and trying to help is save money with different suggestions.

My guests loved the decor and took note of their timeliness and kindness. I honestly wish I can have another wedding just to continue working with Royal Events.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Victoriana

Victoriana M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding

I cannot thank the Royal Events crew ENOUGH for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives. EVERY detail absolutely exceeded our expectations. The cake decor, the entry table, the floral, the guestbook record table, the menus, linens, you name it and they MADE it happen. Victoria, while hearing our vision brought it to life with her keen attention to detail and expertise. Highly recommend Royal Events for your wedding and event needs!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine M. · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Victoria is an amazing person! So sweet,responsive, personable and professional. The flowers....OMG!!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jashley

Jashley G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Great company

The ladies of royal events were nothing short of amazing !!! From the first phone call they were on top of every detail . I couldn’t make one of the meetings so they FaceTime me in while I was at work , and I didn’t miss a beat!! They are so accommodating to our schedules . They made sure the stayed in communication by emailing and texting all updates and changes made to our account! Great job ladies . I’d recommend this company to anyone look to plan an event !

Sent on 10/15/2019

Trisha G. · Married on 07/20/2019

Royal events and services

Victoria was amazing! She was very attentive. Although they have other clients it doesn’t feel like it since they are always there to help. The re took what I wanted and brought it to life!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Lejeune · Married on 06/23/2019

Miller’s Wedding 2019

For anyone looking for great event planners in Tampa I promise RES will not disappoint. I had the pleasure of working with Victoria and she was nothing short of amazing!! With me being indecisive and not being sure of anything lol she was still always patient and helpful. Our big day was June 23, 2019 and after seeing our vision brought to life all I could do was cry! We were so happy with how beautiful everything turned out. The Miller’s can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Danica Y. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best event planner!

So I had the pleasure of working with Victoria. Not only was she a joy to work with but she was professional, detail oriented, precise and overall AMAZING! To describe myself I’m very type A, I prefer to do things myself and struggle with letting someone else step in. Victoria exceeded any expectations that I could’ve ever anticipated. My only regret was not finding this company sooner. Here’s the selling point, my wedding was during Covid and I found out that my venue wouldn’t host my wedding 30 days from our selected date. Within two weeks Victoria made magic happen and made it all come together. I received so many compliments on my wedding day. I can’t stop praising how amazing she did. I can guarantee that if you do decide to hire this company you will not be disappointed! 10 out of 10 service 👌🏾

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Team

Can’t say anything negative about the team. I contacted Victoria because we are from Miami and our wedding venue was an hour away from Tampa and hadn’t had any luck in finding a florist with the lucite Chuppah we were looking for. She was able to send me a proposal after speaking the same day. Very prompt on all my email questions.
    We had a hiccup the day of our wedding, our wedding day was windy and we thought the Chuppah wouldn’t stand, but they made it work and everything came out beautifully. From the flowers, decor and day of coordination services, they were amazing! Thank you !

Sent on 07/01/2019