ROYAL BRIDAL Reviews

45 | Brandon, FL

45 Reviews for ROYAL BRIDAL

Courtney Carter · Married on 12/14/2019

Highly Recommended

Fadaka was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/30/2019

A brides magical expectation

I had a very pleasant experience at Royal Bridal. They fulfilled all expectations in finding the perfect dress. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Erin O'malley · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful experience

Whitney and Eko were exceptional at listening to my vision and helping bring it to life. I also appreciate their suggestions for styling and accessorizing my gown.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Allie Jones · Married on 11/02/2019

Caring and helpful - Best Experience

Whitney and Eko were so kind and so helpful when I just walked in yesterday. They helped me find the perfect dress in my budget. They also made me feel beautiful and gave helpful feed back on gowns and accessories. They genuinely care and are quick to help.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect, great experience

I got to my appointment about 10 minutes early to look over the wedding dress selection. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses. Taylor and Eko we’re both very welcoming. We pulled about 5 dresses all with a similar style. With each dress I tried on they asked me what I liked and didn’t like. I instantly liked the first dress I tried on, but tried on the other dresses to make sure it was the one. Taylor dolled me up with a head piece and veil to give me the wedding look. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. Great experience. I also loved that I was the only bride with an appointment at that time so I was given all their attention.

Sent on 02/09/2019

MYRIA · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

My experience at Royal Bridal was amazing. I was greeted with a pleasant smile and a warm welcome. Whitney took her time listening to my thoughts and vision for my ideal dress. I really enjoyed myself and would recommend anyone looking for a beautiful wedding gown to visit Royal Bridal. Thanks so much! 😘

Sent on 02/26/2019

Emy A · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing great

Great service , extremely polite and understanding super supportive!
    They have a large variety of super cute and beautiful dresses. Would definitely recommend. Great prices as well , loved the dress

Sent on 05/11/2019

Gabrielle Gilliam · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful place

Wonderful location! The workers that work there are AWESOME and wonderful help! Very nice people! I was having a stressful day looking for my wedding dress. The last store I went into before I came here I was ready to thrown in the towel but I found the dress I been looking for Fadaka was a wonderful help she was definitely nice and friendly! I would definitely recommend this location when looking for a wedding dress or even a prom dress!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Nayeli Flores · Married on 05/18/2019

Royal Bridal

They are really amazing people. They help you with whatever you expect. Their dress selection is marvelous! I loved the atmosphere and being welcomed as if i already knew them.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Dinora · Married on 05/09/2019

Wonderful!

I wasn’t sure what to buy, I was just searching for the right dress, I set an appointment and Whitney took care of me and guide me with my decision. I’m so grateful and happy about my dress. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/19/2019

Intimate and relaxing experience

My experience at Royal Bridal was amazing! This was my third time shopping for a gown. I had a more intimate experience at Royal Bridal as they were able to focus on me for my scheduled appointment. It didn’t take long for them to find the perfect gown to compliment my figure and within my budget! I recommend Royal Bridal to all brides in the Tampa Bay area.

Sent on 01/20/2019

airian · Married on 04/06/2019

I was sold at first sight!

I went to 3 other bridal shops before I came to Royal Bridal. I was a walk in and Fadaka greeted my party of 5 with a smile. When I came there I was over the bridal gown search I didn’t even want to see any more gowns, let alone try on anymore dresses. I loved how she wanted to actually get to know me and what I wanted. I also loved how she didn’t overwhelm me with a million dresses to try on at one time. She was so patient and pleasant, and by dress #2 I was sold! Royal bridal had exactly I was looking for. I wanted something regal and different. There selection was absolutely beautiful. I found everything I wanted I wanted in my bridal gown.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Eleonor · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommended. They made my wedding day a girls dream come true...I recommend them to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Kia B · Married on 03/06/2019

Amazinnggggg! Buy herrre!

I had the best experience possible. She was patient knowledgeable and the store had so many possibilities for whatever dress you want to wear stop reading and just go by your dress there now!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Marileydis · Married on 02/23/2019

They were beret warm and nice since I walked in, very professional and friendly, I couldn’t have had a better experience.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/17/2017

Great experience! She goes all out to make you satisfied and happy! Worth going there to get your bridal stuff. You will never be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Valerie · Married on 02/11/2017

Royal Bridal is not just a shop where you buy a dress or accessories for your big day. it's family oriented where they make you the customer, feel like you're part of their family. They care and most importantly, they know their job. I loved working with them and I will recommend them to other brides. Choose Royal Bridal and you will not regret it. Thanks guys for your poise and professionalism.

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • Ivana

Ivana · Married on 12/29/2018

My experience at Royal Bridal was amazing! The owner was able to get a special dress in for me and even despite going through what she had to to get it in, she did not pressure me at all! You can tell Royal Bridal genuinely cares about their Brides and making sure they feel 100% comfortable with their wedding dress choice! Highly recommend this store!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Cordreanne

Cordreanne Richardson · Married on 01/02/2020

First dress was the perfect dress!

Sena and her staff at Royal Bridal made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the door. While the store is small they have an excellent selection to chose from of both special order and off the rack dresses. My wedding is only 2-1/2 months away and I found a stunning dress right off the rack! Thank you ladies so much for being so attentive and gracious.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/23/2017

I had a great experience. Wonderful service and a beautiful gown. The price too was affordable

Sent on 11/22/2017