10 Reviews for Royal Bloom

10 Royal Bloom Reviews

Indelisa of Royal Bloom is amazing! She is so easy to work with and so creative. My daughter had a vision and Indelisa nailed it perfectly with just a chat and a look at her pinterest board. The flowers for the reception were so beautiful and the bridal bouquet was breath taking. But the best part was that Indelisa was an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Indelisa was simply amazing. Somehow she took my vision and turned it into something beyond my imagination. The flowers were simply everything I could have asked for but more. They were gorgeous. We met a couple times and talked over emails and she was quickly a friend. From just a little bit of chatting and a couple key words, came perfect flowers. On my wedding day when I saw the flowers I was floored. She also did a flower collar for my dog - amazing. The other wonderful thing about Indelisa was that she worked in my budget. She didn't propose things I would want but couldn't afford, instead she used my budget to help me get maximum bang for my buck. She was so easy to work with and it was simply perfect.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Indelisa. She is such a pleasant person to work with and helped me create the exact look for my flowers that I wanted. I liked how on our first meeting I was able to show her my Pinterest board and she worked based on that. She gave me great tips and what types of flowers to use to go with what and even tips on how I could save some money as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone in the bay area!

Profile Picture Celeste, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Indelisa, she was so accommodating and easy to work with. Right away she knew what type of vision I wanted and worked with me to create the look that I was wanting in my budget. Indelisa is super helpful and a true pro!

Profile Picture cara, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Indelisa is beyond amazing. Her work is creative, gorgeous and just plain amazing. I'm not a person who writes reviews online but for Indelisa, I just have to. Her work really made wedding. My husband and i did all the planning ourselves and all the decor except when it came to the flowers. Indelisa really tied everything together and made it this cohesive look. If I ever have some sort of event where I need a florist again, I will never choose anyone but Indelisa. Maybe it's cheesy to say, but she's really that great.

Profile Picture Alanna, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We got our flowers both for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. We had an outdoor wedding, so we needed the perfect balance of adding flowers to an already beautiful venue. Indelisa did a great job. The flowers complemented the space and added just the right touch. She was easy to work with and flexible. In just a short meeting, after looking at some of my Pinterest pins, she was able to understand what I liked and didn't like and she made it happen. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Indelisa did an outstanding job on our wedding flowers. The arrangements were unique, fresh, lavish, and absolutely stunning. We received many many compliments. She was flexible, accommodating, creative, and a joy to work with. I wouldn't consider using any other florist. Indelisa is truly the best!
Chrissy and Gabe

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Royal Bloom did a brilliant job with our wedding floral arrangements. My wife loves succulents and specifically requested them. Indelisa pulled off arrangements that were both truly spectacular and within our budget. She's easy to work with and super knowledgable too.

Profile Picture Ian, 2/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Royal Bloom is located at the rear of Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park. Indelisa, the owner, is a true visual artist with flower selection and arrangement. My bouquet was gorgeous and reflected the blue and purple color choices I had made, without clashing with my ivory dress. Friends and family are gushing over photos of the bouquets, potted arrangements at the ceremony, and centerpieces at the reception. My husband would only wear a blue flower for a bouteniere, and Indelisa was able to to find some in the middle of December. She also worked with my caterer to put little blue and purple flowers around my custom made cake topper, and the result was brilliant! There is a picture of it on her website!

Indelisa was always supportive, professional and prompt and her boutique was a treat to visit. I highly recommend her as a vendor and as a person!

Profile Picture D, 12/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Indelisa went out of her way to find an organic grower because organic flowers were important to us. She was amazingly helpful, flexible, punctual, and professional. We asked her to only do the bride's and bridesmaid's bouquets, because our family friend was doing flower arrangements for centerpieces. Indelisa even ordered extra flowers for us to give to the family friend, and she coordinated directly with our friend to deliver them so that I didn't have to worry about that step. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/26/11, 6 Reviews