Roy Nuesca Photography Reviews

Roy Nuesca Photography 3
Roy Nuesca Photography 4
Roy Nuesca Photography 5

Lianne · Married on 03/23/2013

We could not have been more blessed with hiring Roy as our engagement, wedding, and trash the dress photographer. In an era of so many creative photographers to choose from when it comes to capturing priceless moments, Roy stands out from the rest. For him, there is no ulterior motive; he is not trying to make a quick buck. He selflessly enjoys capturing shots for others. There is great care that resonates from his photography.

Roy is extremely generous in his time and service, courteous to your desires, and simply put - naturally talented. He exceeded our expectations with his thoughtfulness and carefully crafted final product.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Ryan and Tiffany · Married on 03/30/2012

Roy is an old friend of mine and while I was stationed in Korea, I had my husband contact Roy to get him to do our engagement and wedding photos because I knew he was in photography. He is such a flexible person. Every appointment, every meetup, every email, he was there and responded quickly. When it was time for our engagement shoot, he was very helpful in helping us choose where to go, what kind of poses to do and what to wear. Towards the end of our engagement shoot, he asked us if we wouldn't mind getting wet. So we watched as the waves crashed and splashed against the rocks and then he told us where to stand, then the perfect wave came and we were soaked. When he sent us the photos they were absolutely AMAZING! He captured it from the beginning of the wave, to it crashing, and then it slowly splashing on us. Roy is very fun to work with. Then when it was time for the wedding, he had us pose in different areas around the hotel. Places you wouldn't even think of capturing a photo came out BEAUTIFUL. He has an eye for the perfect shot. Trust me he is totally worth it. Hands down the BEST.

Sent on 11/04/2015