Roxi Floral Reviews

41 | Las Vegas, NV

41 Reviews for Roxi Floral

Emily · Married on 10/28/2011

Angel at Roxi Floral is fabulous! She was very easy to work with, and everything turned out beautifully! Angel had great suggestions to keep our costs low, which was much appreciated. My bouquet was perfect and unique.

Stacy · Married on 10/14/2011

Angel from Roxi Floral did an amazing job on our flowers. Our Arch was outstanding and more than I could have dreamed of. Our bouquets where so beautiful and unique. We are still getting compliments. Everything was just lovely and nothing was missed. Though we had a ton of e-mails going back and fourth Angel was always attentive and was great. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. The centerpieces were divine. Loved everything so much. Thank you again.

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2011

Angel from Roxi Floral was SO awesome!!!! The entire team made sure the flowers were awesome!!!! When she went to her grower and saw some of the flowers werent that nice, she offered a solution which I LOVED!!! My day was like a fairytale (really it was) and the flowers were AWESOME!!!! You should DEFINITELY use Roxi Floral if you are having a wedding in the Las Vegas / Henderson area!!!! :-)

• justrelax247

Zerez · Married on 12/04/2010

Angel is phenomenal! We had a Disney theme so our centerpiece was based on the rose in Beauty and The Beast so she recreated it by submerging a red rose in water in a vase with clear acrylic gems and white led lights...it was breathtaking! All my guests loved it and were fighting over it so they can bring it home. I fell in love with my bouquet from the moment I saw it! She did such a wonderful job with all my floral arrangements!

John · Married on 03/27/2010

Angel at Roxi is very helpful and professional, they delivered fresh, flowers and set everything up perfectly, very happy with the flower arrangements

Jacqueline · Married on 11/18/2016

Angel from Roxi Floral did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my son's wedding. From the bouquets to the arrangements .... Everything was perfect!! Even our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were .... Highly recommended for any event!!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2012

Angel and her team were great. She's very open to ideas and will make suggestions to help with your flower choices. Her team delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding. The flowers were excellent quality and truly helped make our wedding that much more beautiful.

Amy · Married on 09/25/2012

Angel at Roxi Floral was great to work with. I sent her a few inspiration photos and she turned them into reality. The flowers were beautiful - couldn't ask for anything else.

• U

Ursula · Married on 12/08/2015

Angel did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! We organised our recent Las Vegas wedding entirely online, as we are based in Australia, so I was a little hesitant about choosing floral arrangements that I had not seen in person. However, Angel delivered an amazing product that was exactly how it was displayed on her website. It was a pleasure to work with Angel and I would recommend her services to anyone else considering a Las Vegas wedding.

Deb · Married on 10/13/2013

Working with Angel was a pleasure. I'm so glad I went to meet her in person. Since I live outside of NV, I was doing a lot of planning via email, but it really does help to see the flowers and decorations in person. My wedding package with the JW Marriott came with a bridal bouquet, and I was going to upgrade, but Angel talked me out of it instead of trying to make more money for herself. She said with me being petite, the regular bouquet with a dozen roses is perfect - anything bigger would cover up the details on my dress and just look like too much.

Also, it suddenly rained out of the blue (not in the weather report, even) about 20 minutes before my ceremony. Roxi Floral got everything moved inside and set up perfectly on a moment's notice. The only small hiccup was that the mothers' corsages were supposed to be on the wrist but they came with pins instead. Not a big deal. Overall, I definitely recommend Roxi Floral. They did a great job on my small budget.

Patty · Married on 07/27/2013

Roxi Floral was amazing, flexible and patient with my ever-changing ideas. My centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful! Thank you for making sure my flowers were perfect.

• Kate

Kate · Married on 04/20/2013

I was a little nervous about florals. You always hear about how this wedding department will kill your wedding budget, I don't have much knowledge on florals in general, and I live in Las Vegas where plants come to die. So I came prepared with photos I liked and let them know what I didn't like as well. I even had a very specific version of peach mixed with ivory that I was afraid would clash with my main wedding color (kelly green... Sounds crazy, but it turned out to be GORGEOUS). Angel at Roxi Floral nailed it. NAILED IT!! The color was spot on, the price was doable and totally worth it, the flowers were vibrant and healthy, and the extra design work they did blew me away. She outdid my expectations by a landslide! She even took over from the consultant with whom I had the original in-person meeting and she still got it spot on. In fact, the first time I met her was on our wedding day! Highly recommended.

Haute · Married on 09/29/2012

Syrina from Roxi Floral was the person I had contact with. She was extremely professional and helpful. I made some changes along the way and she was very accommodating. I always received prompt replies to my emails which is very relieving when you are planning a wedding.

The flowers were beautiful. The arch, centerpieces, boutonnières, corsages and my bouquet looked exactly like the pictures I sent her. My bridesmaid bouquets were slightly smaller than I imagined them but they had the number of flowers she said they would. (I never sent her a picture of what I was looking for in regards to the Bridesmaid bouquets)

I would highly recommend Roxi Floral if you are getting married in Las Vegas.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2012

I did not actually meet anyone, but the flowers looked great. The centrepieces were beautiful, though my only issue is that my bouquet was slightly smaller than I had wanted it to be, but it was gorgeous. The altar and aisle runner with the draping were so beautiful.

Annie · Married on 05/05/2012

Angel at Roxi Floral is a pleasure to work with! I sent her specific photos of inspiration for everything I wanted - and I wanted a lot. She was able to deliver even on my most specific requests!

I think that her pricing is reasonable although I budgeted less for floral but it was ABSOLUTELY worth it! My wedding ceremony and reception were at the Platinum Hotel and she turned the Misora room and terrace into heaven with her beautiful work. She built an arch of flowers for me, created beautiful bouquets for my BMs and I, wonderful buttouniers for the groom and his groomsmen, beautiful center pieces, flowers for the sign-in table, corsages for the moms. She also provided an isle runner and lots and lots of rose petals on the tables, the floor, etc.

Her work is beautiful and is exactly what you ask for! She can do anything you want!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

This company provided my bridal bouquet as well as two boutennieres; one for the groom and one for the best man. The staff was very helpful, and customized my bouquet according to my desired colours, however when I received it at my hotel the day of, the bottom portion was wilting. I was able to prevent it from wilting by keeping it in a bucket of cold water all the way out to the ceremony at the Valley of Fire, but once I removed it from the water it very quickly began to wilt. Also, one of the boutennieres was mangled, which made it difficult to attach to a suit lapel. By the time we left the desert it had to be thrown out because most of the petals had fallen off. I have to say, the bouquet looked amazing in the photos, but up close it was not so spectacular. In addition to the boutennieres and bouquet I had ordered four floral table arrangements, which actually looked great, even though they were made of the same flowers as my bouquet. It's strange to me that the bouquet and boutennieres were in such pitiful shape, when the other four arrangements looked awesome...

Overall, I was really happy with the colours, but I expected more from this company, as they have such a wonderful website with such dramatic arrangements to their credit. I would however recommend this company to others though I would suggest staying away from a bouquet with delicate flowers.