41 Reviews for Roxi Floral

Corsages (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
41 Roxi Floral Reviews

Angel from Roxi Floral did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my son's wedding. From the bouquets to the arrangements .... Everything was perfect!! Even our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were .... Highly recommended for any event!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet was beautiful! As well as the floral mantle. It exceeded our expectations. Great job Roxi Floral! :)

Profile Picture Geraldine, 11/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roxi floral was awesome! She help me build a customized bouquet out of stargazers and gave me a deal. Was very patient with me, and worked with my budget on the additional corsages I had to purchase for the mothers. Even came back to deliver additional flower petals for the flower girl after the fact! Everything looked so beautiful!!

Profile Picture CHRISTIE, 8/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Angel did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! We organised our recent Las Vegas wedding entirely online, as we are based in Australia, so I was a little hesitant about choosing floral arrangements that I had not seen in person. However, Angel delivered an amazing product that was exactly how it was displayed on her website. It was a pleasure to work with Angel and I would recommend her services to anyone else considering a Las Vegas wedding.

Profile Picture Ursula, 12/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angel is an amazingly creative florist. She was extremely patient with all my flower changes and constant emails. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Angel at Roxi Floral was so sweet and accommodating to my budget. They have great, beautiful and wallet friendly options. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and they even made a super last minute early delivery at my request without charge. She was always very quick at responding to emails which definitely helped ease the stress of the whole wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

The tables at my wedding adorned THE most beautiful white centerpieces I have ever seen and a floral scent you could smell down the hall. All I told Angel was that I wanted big white centerpieces, and boy did she EXCEED my expectations. Exceptional workmanship!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Last night, my cousin got married at Wedgewood Banquet at Stallion Mountain Las Vegas and Angel from Roxi Floral did all of her center pieces and arrangements for the ceremony and reception and we absolutely LOVED them. The bride was so thrilled with the most amazing arch that she did in the outdoor ceremony area and how she even moved them for us to use inside. The centerpieces were amazing and the bouquets were stunning! It was the most beautiful wedding florals I have ever seen and we will be using Angel in the future for any floral decor that we are needing. She was extremely affordable and so personable.

Profile Picture Leanna, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angel at Roxi Floral does an amazing job, and really brought our vision to life! I originally had another flower vendor but after getting no responses from the vendor I decided I needed to find someone else. My reception venue planner recommended Roxi Floral, and I was so glad she did! From the beginning and throughout the planning process, Angel answered all my questions. She asked me what my colors and vision were, and she immediately came up with beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. We had made some changes with our order up until a few weeks before the wedding, and she had no problem making some adjustments. When we arrived at the ceremony, I was in awe of how beautiful the bouquets were. Then when the church doors opened, I felt like I was in a movie. It was absolutely beautiful! Our reception venue was also decorated so nicely with the centerpieces, as well as a few other extra touches (a few extra flowers on the cake and on the gift tables). Our guests were so pleased with the arrangements and were sure to tell us how much they loved the flowers. Angel did a fantastic job and I would definitely recommend her to any brides in the Las Vegas area looking for exceptional service and beautiful arrangements!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I got married on August 30, 2014 at the Platinum Hotel & Spa. Roxi Floral did my floral arrangements and they were fabulous. I told her my theme and vision and she was able to bring it to life wonderfully. The table setting were magnificent. They were creative, original and very fresh. Roxi also created my altar, which was breathtaking. They did a great job!

Profile Picture Jaha, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't believe when I walked into the room where my wedding reception was being held and saw my flowers. I almost started crying they were so beautiful. I sent Angel a picture of what I wanted and she did a perfect job recreating the look I had in mind. I would definitely recommend Roxi Floral for your wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Candace, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Angel was a pleasure. I'm so glad I went to meet her in person. Since I live outside of NV, I was doing a lot of planning via email, but it really does help to see the flowers and decorations in person. My wedding package with the JW Marriott came with a bridal bouquet, and I was going to upgrade, but Angel talked me out of it instead of trying to make more money for herself. She said with me being petite, the regular bouquet with a dozen roses is perfect - anything bigger would cover up the details on my dress and just look like too much.

Also, it suddenly rained out of the blue (not in the weather report, even) about 20 minutes before my ceremony. Roxi Floral got everything moved inside and set up perfectly on a moment's notice. The only small hiccup was that the mothers' corsages were supposed to be on the wrist but they came with pins instead. Not a big deal. Overall, I definitely recommend Roxi Floral. They did a great job on my small budget.

Profile Picture Deb, 10/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My Husband and I planned our wedding from Australia so was a little difficult as we could not meet most of the vendors.

I have to say The Platinum hotel have amazing vendors as part of their package and Angel at Roxi Flowers was one of them.

I rang and emailed numerous times with lots of questions and it was never an issue. We decided to add additional flowers to what was included in our package and Angel was amazing at working to our budget and had lots of ideas to keep the costs down.

I still can't believe how beautiful they were, it was like Angel brought my vision to life without even meeting me! They were exactly what I wanted. It was so sad to leave them behind in the hotel room when we had to leave Vegas. All the guests commented on the flowers and they look stunning in the photos.

We also used an arch which was just stunning and worth every cent!

Thank you again Angel our wedding was just beautiful and largely due to your amazing work!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/7/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Awesome florist!!!! Roxi Floral was chosen by The Platinum Hotel as part of the all inclusive wedding package. I'm so glad they used them!!! Since we had the package I really expected the centerpieces to be small and for them to use the cheapest flowers. Not the case!!! The centerpieces were beautiful and filled with a lot of flowers!! I wanted fuchsia and bright orange flowers with some greenery in a garden type arrangement with white vases. The flowers were bright and the perfect colors! She actually assembled the centerpieces right before the wedding so they were fresh and beautiful! The white vases were actually plastic (but didn't look like it) which made clean up really easy. I could take the arrangements into my hotel room to keep until the end of my stay so that was nice! The bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were also very lovely and just what I had requested. They were on time to set up, very professional, and very organized & responsive through email. Any additions to the package for flowers was really reasonable too! I absolutely loved having Roxi Floral for our wedding!!! Please consider using them!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roxi Floral was amazing, flexible and patient with my ever-changing ideas. My centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful! Thank you for making sure my flowers were perfect.

Profile Picture Patty, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had black and hot pink for colors, my centerpieces were very simple and elegant which was exactly what I wanted. Roxi Floral made me these amazing vases with hot pink roses and black pebbles on the bottom. They went beautifully with my color scheme. My floral arrangements were included in my package from the Platinum Hotel and since my centerpieces were smaller they were able to make boutiques for all my bridesmaids and boutonnière for the groomsmen and also threw in flowers for the mothers and fathers, I was so happy to be able to add those little touches for our families. Thank you Roxi Floral for helping us make our day even more memorable.

Profile Picture Candice, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were magnificent! Roxi Floral did a beautiful job, and I would highly reccomend this business to any bride having a wedding in Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Z, 5/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was a little nervous about florals. You always hear about how this wedding department will kill your wedding budget, I don't have much knowledge on florals in general, and I live in Las Vegas where plants come to die. So I came prepared with photos I liked and let them know what I didn't like as well. I even had a very specific version of peach mixed with ivory that I was afraid would clash with my main wedding color (kelly green... Sounds crazy, but it turned out to be GORGEOUS). Angel at Roxi Floral nailed it. NAILED IT!! The color was spot on, the price was doable and totally worth it, the flowers were vibrant and healthy, and the extra design work they did blew me away. She outdid my expectations by a landslide! She even took over from the consultant with whom I had the original in-person meeting and she still got it spot on. In fact, the first time I met her was on our wedding day! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They helped make my Wedding a Fairytale Dream Come True.

Flowers were Fresh, Arrangments were Stunning, Prices were Fantastic!!!

Everything was done over the phone or email and they made the Flowers even better then I imagined!!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Angel and she was great! The centerpieces were amazing, my flowers were gorgeous and they really helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you Roxi Floral!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Roxi floral to do some centerpieces for our wedding reception. We got 3 submerged centerpieces, and one centerpiece for a sweetheart table. They were fast to answer emails, a pleasure to talk to, and they adjusted our plan when necessary. The flowers were so amazingly beautiful! They were exactly what I had imagined and there was no issue at all. I previewed the reception space, and they were there set up beautifully.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angel and her team were great. She's very open to ideas and will make suggestions to help with your flower choices. Her team delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding. The flowers were excellent quality and truly helped make our wedding that much more beautiful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Syrina from Roxi Floral was the person I had contact with. She was extremely professional and helpful. I made some changes along the way and she was very accommodating. I always received prompt replies to my emails which is very relieving when you are planning a wedding.

The flowers were beautiful. The arch, centerpieces, boutonnières, corsages and my bouquet looked exactly like the pictures I sent her. My bridesmaid bouquets were slightly smaller than I imagined them but they had the number of flowers she said they would. (I never sent her a picture of what I was looking for in regards to the Bridesmaid bouquets)

I would highly recommend Roxi Floral if you are getting married in Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Haute, 9/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angel at Roxi replied quickly and promptly to every email I sent. She modified my package to my liking and added and removed things no problem. I sent her an image for inspiration and couldn't have been happier with her work!

Profile Picture User2691208, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So, I never actually met anyone from Roxi, but Angel and I had plenty of emails back and forth before our wedding. We were able to substitute what came with our package very easily, and she gave us a ton of options to choose from! The centerpieces were completely original, and the description Angel gave me beforehand didn't prepare for how wonderful they looked! I absolutely loved everything they provided!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/29/12, 6 Reviews