Roxi Floral Reviews

41 | Las Vegas, NV

41 Reviews for Roxi Floral

Geraldine · Married on 11/18/2016

My bouquet was beautiful! As well as the floral mantle. It exceeded our expectations. Great job Roxi Floral! :)

CHRISTIE · Married on 08/02/2016

Roxi floral was awesome! She help me build a customized bouquet out of stargazers and gave me a deal. Was very patient with me, and worked with my budget on the additional corsages I had to purchase for the mothers. Even came back to deliver additional flower petals for the flower girl after the fact! Everything looked so beautiful!!

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

Angel is an amazingly creative florist. She was extremely patient with all my flower changes and constant emails. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job. Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2015

Angel at Roxi Floral was so sweet and accommodating to my budget. They have great, beautiful and wallet friendly options. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and they even made a super last minute early delivery at my request without charge. She was always very quick at responding to emails which definitely helped ease the stress of the whole wedding planning process.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 07/11/2015

The tables at my wedding adorned THE most beautiful white centerpieces I have ever seen and a floral scent you could smell down the hall. All I told Angel was that I wanted big white centerpieces, and boy did she EXCEED my expectations. Exceptional workmanship!

Leanna · Married on 03/20/2015

Last night, my cousin got married at Wedgewood Banquet at Stallion Mountain Las Vegas and Angel from Roxi Floral did all of her center pieces and arrangements for the ceremony and reception and we absolutely LOVED them. The bride was so thrilled with the most amazing arch that she did in the outdoor ceremony area and how she even moved them for us to use inside. The centerpieces were amazing and the bouquets were stunning! It was the most beautiful wedding florals I have ever seen and we will be using Angel in the future for any floral decor that we are needing. She was extremely affordable and so personable.

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2015

Angel at Roxi Floral does an amazing job, and really brought our vision to life! I originally had another flower vendor but after getting no responses from the vendor I decided I needed to find someone else. My reception venue planner recommended Roxi Floral, and I was so glad she did! From the beginning and throughout the planning process, Angel answered all my questions. She asked me what my colors and vision were, and she immediately came up with beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. We had made some changes with our order up until a few weeks before the wedding, and she had no problem making some adjustments. When we arrived at the ceremony, I was in awe of how beautiful the bouquets were. Then when the church doors opened, I felt like I was in a movie. It was absolutely beautiful! Our reception venue was also decorated so nicely with the centerpieces, as well as a few other extra touches (a few extra flowers on the cake and on the gift tables). Our guests were so pleased with the arrangements and were sure to tell us how much they loved the flowers. Angel did a fantastic job and I would definitely recommend her to any brides in the Las Vegas area looking for exceptional service and beautiful arrangements!

Jaha · Married on 08/30/2014

I got married on August 30, 2014 at the Platinum Hotel & Spa. Roxi Floral did my floral arrangements and they were fabulous. I told her my theme and vision and she was able to bring it to life wonderfully. The table setting were magnificent. They were creative, original and very fresh. Roxi also created my altar, which was breathtaking. They did a great job!

Candace · Married on 05/03/2014

I couldn't believe when I walked into the room where my wedding reception was being held and saw my flowers. I almost started crying they were so beautiful. I sent Angel a picture of what I wanted and she did a perfect job recreating the look I had in mind. I would definitely recommend Roxi Floral for your wedding flowers!

Danielle · Married on 08/07/2013

My Husband and I planned our wedding from Australia so was a little difficult as we could not meet most of the vendors.

I have to say The Platinum hotel have amazing vendors as part of their package and Angel at Roxi Flowers was one of them.

I rang and emailed numerous times with lots of questions and it was never an issue. We decided to add additional flowers to what was included in our package and Angel was amazing at working to our budget and had lots of ideas to keep the costs down.

I still can't believe how beautiful they were, it was like Angel brought my vision to life without even meeting me! They were exactly what I wanted. It was so sad to leave them behind in the hotel room when we had to leave Vegas. All the guests commented on the flowers and they look stunning in the photos.

We also used an arch which was just stunning and worth every cent!

Thank you again Angel our wedding was just beautiful and largely due to your amazing work!

Julie · Married on 08/02/2013

Awesome florist!!!! Roxi Floral was chosen by The Platinum Hotel as part of the all inclusive wedding package. I'm so glad they used them!!! Since we had the package I really expected the centerpieces to be small and for them to use the cheapest flowers. Not the case!!! The centerpieces were beautiful and filled with a lot of flowers!! I wanted fuchsia and bright orange flowers with some greenery in a garden type arrangement with white vases. The flowers were bright and the perfect colors! She actually assembled the centerpieces right before the wedding so they were fresh and beautiful! The white vases were actually plastic (but didn't look like it) which made clean up really easy. I could take the arrangements into my hotel room to keep until the end of my stay so that was nice! The bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were also very lovely and just what I had requested. They were on time to set up, very professional, and very organized & responsive through email. Any additions to the package for flowers was really reasonable too! I absolutely loved having Roxi Floral for our wedding!!! Please consider using them!!!

Candice · Married on 06/15/2013

I had black and hot pink for colors, my centerpieces were very simple and elegant which was exactly what I wanted. Roxi Floral made me these amazing vases with hot pink roses and black pebbles on the bottom. They went beautifully with my color scheme. My floral arrangements were included in my package from the Platinum Hotel and since my centerpieces were smaller they were able to make boutiques for all my bridesmaids and boutonnière for the groomsmen and also threw in flowers for the mothers and fathers, I was so happy to be able to add those little touches for our families. Thank you Roxi Floral for helping us make our day even more memorable.

• Z

Z · Married on 05/06/2013

My wedding flowers were magnificent! Roxi Floral did a beautiful job, and I would highly reccomend this business to any bride having a wedding in Las Vegas.

Erica · Married on 03/30/2013

They helped make my Wedding a Fairytale Dream Come True.

Flowers were Fresh, Arrangments were Stunning, Prices were Fantastic!!!

Everything was done over the phone or email and they made the Flowers even better then I imagined!!

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

We worked with Angel and she was great! The centerpieces were amazing, my flowers were gorgeous and they really helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you Roxi Floral!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2012

We hired Roxi floral to do some centerpieces for our wedding reception. We got 3 submerged centerpieces, and one centerpiece for a sweetheart table. They were fast to answer emails, a pleasure to talk to, and they adjusted our plan when necessary. The flowers were so amazingly beautiful! They were exactly what I had imagined and there was no issue at all. I previewed the reception space, and they were there set up beautifully.

Angel at Roxi replied quickly and promptly to every email I sent. She modified my package to my liking and added and removed things no problem. I sent her an image for inspiration and couldn't have been happier with her work!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

So, I never actually met anyone from Roxi, but Angel and I had plenty of emails back and forth before our wedding. We were able to substitute what came with our package very easily, and she gave us a ton of options to choose from! The centerpieces were completely original, and the description Angel gave me beforehand didn't prepare for how wonderful they looked! I absolutely loved everything they provided!

Joanna · Married on 09/10/2012

Our wedding flowers provided by Angel at Roxi Floral were absolutely stunning. We were planning our Las Vegas wedding from the UK and it was very difficult to visualise exactly what I wanted, especially having never seen the venue in real life.

Luckily Angel knew the Platinum Hotel extremely well and she was so helpful with ideas and suggestions to help me achieve my vision. She answered every single one of my questions without hesitation and completely filled me with confidence.

I have honestly never seen such beautfiul hot pink roses and all our guests commented on the flowers.

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2012

Very accommodating with our budget. The flowers blew my mind. Angel did an amazing job with everything. I sent off a picture and she captured everything I could have wanted and more

tina · Married on 05/11/2012

Angel from Roxi Floral did an amazing job with the flowers. They were even more gorgeous than I hoped for. Angel never was upset with me through all of my many changes to the order. I couldn't have been more pleased with the centerpieces and the bridal bouquet and maid of honor flowers.

L · Married on 05/10/2012

Angel was in contact with me instantly after we chose the all inclusive package at the Platinum Hotel. She was so helpful with my flowers and ceremony set up. I found pictures all over the interent & emailed them to her and she made my bouquet, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers all match perfectly!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2012

The centerpieces were beautiful and larger than I expected from the pictures online.

• Juliette S

Julie and Ric · Married on 02/25/2012

Angel from Roxi florist was great to work with. I had thought my wedding was planned, then figured out I needed a little more ambient aisle and front lighting about 2 weeks before my destination wedding. Needless to say, I was a bit frantic! Angel calmed me down and came up with a few ideas (complete with pictures) that were beautiful and fit my budget. I wasn't present for the set-up, but when I walked down the aisle the space had been transformed by the decor and lighting into something magical. I was so happy I had gotten the additional decor and worked with vendors I could trust to make the space perfect!

Russell · Married on 10/28/2011

Our flowers were beautiful and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Roxi Floral to anybody.