18 Reviews for Roxanne Matammu Beauty

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Roxanne is great at what she does!! She can make you look flashy if you want or can tone it down to give you a natural look!! My daughter doesn't wear makeup and Roxanne gave her a beautiful look for her wedding-she did the airbrush foundation, and made the eyes pop with a lovely shade of brown and false eyelashes ( no one could tell they were false!!)
we did the consultation first, and Roxanne listened to what my daughter wanted for her bridal makeup.

Profile Picture kim, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Roxanne to anyone looking for a make-up artist for their wedding. She was kind and relaxed the day of the event which will be greatly appreciated. Everyone thought she did a great job! Scheduling her services and discussing with her online was super easy.

Profile Picture User7398428, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was the perfect choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day. I am Vietnamese and wanted someone who would be able to play up my features and be able to do magic to my stick straight hair. She did exactly that. My hair and makeup lasted all through the night and I felt beautiful.
One thing I love is that Roxanne can do BOTH hair and makeup. There is no need to find two people, which can only make wedding planning a lot more stressful. Thank you Roxanne for making me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day. I'm sure you will see in my photos that my husband loved it!

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was excellent. I booked her to do my makeup and the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids. She was easy to communicate with via email and text, on time, and had the schedule planned perfectly. She listened to what each girl said they liked and didn't like and was able to do exactly what we all had hoped for. If I had to hire someone to do my makeup again I would definitely go with Roxanne. I only didn't book her for hair because my sister did my hair.

Profile Picture User5568370, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne is a true professional. After meeting two makeup artists and trying to enter a contract with one, it quickly became apparent that they lacked the organizational skills to build good business practices. I had total faith in Roxanne since we first started emailing each other. She is organized and talented. She and another artist, Ashley, came to my house to do hair and makeup for 8 of us the day of my wedding. They ran ahead of schedule, showed up ten minutes early, and the finished products were FABULOUS. My bridesmaids and moms looked and felt amazing and had a blast getting gussied up with Roxanne and Ashley. Would recommend Roxanne to any bride looking for a stress-free experience with a true professional.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Roxanne did a wonderful job of my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and it was a pleasure working with her! She was eager, polite and responsive from the get-go and all of our email correspondences and phone calls were genial, seamless and extremely beneficial in leading up to my hair and makeup trial and the wedding day itself, especially since I was out-of-state for much of the planning. She emailed me questionnaires to complete (on my style preferences, skin + hair details), and instructions for our appointment. Roxanne most assuredly knows what she is doing, and has a lot of talent and experience in her field. She is calm, accommodative, and open to suggestions, and is always careful to cater to the needs of her clients. She very patiently did my hair and makeup trial at her studio, which took close to 4 hours, trying one hairstyle and then altering it to better suit my preferences. On my wedding day, she showed up to my hotel at 6:15AM, and beautifully replicated the entire look. Everyone in my wedding party was extremely pleased with my hair and (airbrush) makeup and I received many compliments. I would definitely recommend Roxanne as your wedding hair stylist/make up artist! Her work is exemplary, and she is a gem! She made my wedding day extremely stress-free, and I am so grateful to God to have found her! Thank you, Roxanne! :)

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was absolutely wonderful to work with, she did hair and make up for me and several of my attendants and mothers. The make up was flawless and she made every effort to ask us what we had in mind to customize it to each of us. Everyone was so pleased with the hairstyles and they lasted long into the evening. Roxanne is very professional and very sweet! We are all so glad we chose to have her to hair and make up for my wedding day. She far exceeded expectations and helped each of us feel great for such an important day. I would definitely recommend Roxanne to everyone!

Profile Picture User4531664, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne is an incredible hair and makeup professional! I can not emphasize enough how talented and amazing she is! Roxanne created an updo that suits me based on pictures I provided. I had airbrush makeup done and I highly recommend it because it makes your skin look flawless and glow in pictures. I don't normally wear much makeup and Roxanne's technique made me feel very comfortable and did not irritate my skin one bit. I have very sensitive skin and especially oily on the T-zone areas and Roxanne gave me excellent tips that helped clear up my skin right before the big day. I received so many compliments the day of the wedding and numerous of people have asked me who did my hair and makeup that day. I am glad Roxanne was my makeup and hair artist for my wedding day and I would not have chosen anyone else. I highly recommend Roxanne Matammu and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Olivia , 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was simply amazing. My original person had to cancel on me the day before our event and I was at a loss of who would do my hair and make up! Roxanne saw a post that I was looking for someone and she put me into her schedule less than 24 hours before the event took place. She went out of her way and gave me some ideas to look at and once I got there, she made me feel welcome and like someone I have known for years. She did amazing on my short hair which I thought would be impossible and so amazing on my make up! I felt so beautiful for our event and was not even worried or stressed like I usually am. She saved the day for me and I got so many compliments on my hair and make up through the night and told multiple times I looked stunning. I am so thankful for her awesome work that she does. She knows what she is doing and she knows how to do it perfectly! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for special services to go to her, she is the best in town!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was absolutely wonderful! She customized my perfect hair and makeup style and worked endlessly to make sure my look was exactly what I wanted. She even made it early to my big day and remained calm and confident in the craziness of getting everyone ready. She was easy to get in touch with anytime I had a question and was also very easy to talk to during my appointments. I highly recommend Roxanne to anyone looking for a reliable and highly skilled hair/makeup artist.

Profile Picture Lauren , 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne was wonderful! Hair and makeup was the last decision that I made for my wedding and I am so glad I went with Roxanne. The hair trial went very well and from it I decided on a few changes mainly in makeup colors. The wedding day services went flawless. She was on time and stayed on time throughout the day. There were three bridesmaids, a flower girl, and myself. Each girl got exactly what was wanted! My husband also loved the results! In addition to a great job with hair and makeup, Roxanne was very responsive and friendly in all of our back and forth conversations. She more than once assured me that the day would go wonderful regardless of the rain. I 100 percent recommend Roxanne for her services. I felt beautiful all day! Thanks Roxanne!!!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding required a pretty early hair appointment, and I was so glad Roxanne didn't mind coming early in the morning. The trial run was so helpful, and she did my hair beautifully on my wedding day. When I was first planning my wedding I thought I was going to do my own hair, but I'm glad I didn't and I'm glad I found Roxanne.

Profile Picture User3856714, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne is the best! She really worked with me to figure out what I wanted. I dont wear makeup at all so when I went to search for wedding "looks" I was overwhelmed. She really helped to narrow things down and get my makeup right for me! She is very good at enhancing your own UNIQUE beauty, not just putting the same makeup on different people and hoping it looks good. She is very sweet and easy to talk to, which took out the awkwardness. Love her!

Profile Picture User3204933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne has a very calming nature about her, this is why I chose her for my wedding day hair and makeup. I would recommend Roxanne to all upcoming brides! She has a beautiful soul and heart, thank you soooooo much Roxanne for being a part of my big day!
Tasha

Profile Picture Tasha, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne did exactly what I wanted, she made me look like the enhanced me and not some overly done caked up version. Thank you so much for polishing up this mug and making my day look as amazing as it felt. You're the best!!

Profile Picture Rhea, 2/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roxanne is very professional and knowledgable. I was impressed with her in-house studio and she is equipped with all things hair and makeup. She makes you feel comfortable and open to criticism and changes. She is very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend her services and I would use her again.

Profile Picture Monica, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Roxanne for my wedding day hair and makeup and I couldn't be happier! I am so glad I found her. Not only was she super easy-going with the fact that I had to be ready really early in the morning, but she was kind and a very calming presence during a time when most brides are anything but stress-free. She is very talented and was willing to try as many styles as I wanted. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/13/13, 1 Review

Hi Roxanne,

Thank you very much for everything! you certainly made me look beautiful bride on my wedding day. Despite all the time crunch we had, and tried to squeeze all 5 people, you made it happen! Thank you very much again for everything. We all enjoyed working with you!

Profile Picture User3878739, 2+ years ago, 1 Review